kosovo seceded from serbia today

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pink bunnies everywhere. EVERYWHERE. COTTON.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well I'm sure it won't end up in nuclear war

russia had claim they would invade kosovo once they declare indepandence. and I believe george bush will sent the troop into battlefield as well. and then it happan. first nuclear missile fly on the sky..(not to mention the rest of world will turn into an war zone, iran invade us military base in iraq, north korea invade south korea and china invade japan.)

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellrider, you need to stop posting.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
russia had claim they would invade kosovo once they declare indepandence. and I believe george bush will sent the troop into battlefield as well. and then it happan. first nuclear missile fly on the sky..(not to mention the rest of world will turn into an war zone, iran invade us military base in iraq, north korea invade south korea and china invade japan.)
Let's make a bet :X.

I bet that there will be no nuclear war. You bet that the above statement is right.

If I am right, you must know that 95% of your thoughts, opinions, and predictions for foreign affairs are wrong.

If you are right, I will worship you as all-knowing warlord.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZOMG, REMEMBER WHEN CZECH SECEDED SLOVAKIA?

THE AMOUNT OF NUCLEAR WEAPONS USED WAS OVER 9000!

Best answers
Get out of this forum..Please

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Give him a break. He's thirteen, probably home-schooled, and his parents are likely drilling idiocy like this into his brain.

Sometimes I wish people needed an "internet license" to surf the web.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm going to completely ignore all of hellrider's posts without even reading them because they would probably derive my from the point I'm about to make.

Now, as for the so-called one-sided independence of Kosovo. Before I say anything, know that there is absolutely no legitimate, nor legal reason for its independence. And I don't wanna be a Jinx, but the only reason they could have for the independence is for Kosovo to be a safe-haven for criminals such as drug-dealers, and a safe haven for Al Queda terrorists. As you know, Albanians make up 80% of Kosovo's population. Of those 80%, a vast majority, not sure exactly how much %, but almost every Albanian in existence is Islam. Putting two and two together, you'll see what I'm talking about. Now I know most of you will probably disregard this as another absurd conspiracy theory, and I sincerely hope that you don't, because it's very probable that this is true.

Second thing, this will not only shake up relations between Serbia and the countries that accept the independence, but also significantly weaken Serbia economically. Primarily exporting. There's tons of nickel and coal on Kosovo, almost a THIRD of Europe's entire reserves. Bet you didn't know that now did you?

Third thing, 45 out of 180 countries accept this independence, among the ones that don't are Russia, China and India.

Fourth thing, I'm sure most of you (the non-ignorant ones anyway) are familiar with Bosnia and Herzegovina. That country's full name is "The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina & Republika Srpska (meaning Serbian Republic)" It's the federation of two countries. While the majority of Bosnia and Herzegovina is made up by Bosnians, muslims some people call them, while Republika Srpska is mostly serbian. Those serbs in Republika Srpska made a vow that "As soon as Kosovo becomes independent, we're gonna do the same." So after a while, Republika Srpska will become independent too. And after that they will probably declare a federation of the same kind they used to have with B & H, to Serbia.

Put short, we'll lose Kosovo, but gain Republika Srpska.

That's it.

Best answers
People don't give a damn about what happens with the pile of dung in their backyard (apart from trying to get rid of it), why would anyone but the dungbeetles care?

It's only eastern europe.. Nobody gives a damn what's happening there, the only thing they ever do is irritate the hell out of people at the Eurovision Song contest.. So if it takes a nuclear war to blow eastern europe to obvlivion to make that Song contest fair again, I'll happily send 1$ to russia to start that war.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to completely ignore all of hellrider's posts without even reading them because they would probably derive my from the point I'm about to make.

Now, as for the so-called one-sided independence of Kosovo. Before I say anything, know that there is absolutely no legitimate, nor legal reason for its independence. And I don't wanna be a Jinx, but the only reason they could have for the independence is for Kosovo to be a safe-haven for criminals such as drug-dealers, and a safe haven for Al Queda terrorists. As you know, Albanians make up 80% of Kosovo's population. Of those 80%, a vast majority, not sure exactly how much %, but almost every Albanian in existence is Islam. Putting two and two together, you'll see what I'm talking about. Now I know most of you will probably disregard this as another absurd conspiracy theory, and I sincerely hope that you don't, because it's very probable that this is true.

Second thing, this will not only shake up relations between Serbia and the countries that accept the independence, but also significantly weaken Serbia economically. Primarily exporting. There's tons of nickel and coal on Kosovo, almost a THIRD of Europe's entire reserves. Bet you didn't know that now did you?

Third thing, 45 out of 180 countries accept this independence, among the ones that don't are Russia, China and India.

Fourth thing, I'm sure most of you (the non-ignorant ones anyway) are familiar with Bosnia and Herzegovina. That country's full name is "The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina & Republika Srpska (meaning Serbian Republic)" It's the federation of two countries. While the majority of Bosnia and Herzegovina is made up by Bosnians, muslims some people call them, while Republika Srpska is mostly serbian. Those serbs in Republika Srpska made a vow that "As soon as Kosovo becomes independent, we're gonna do the same." So after a while, Republika Srpska will become independent too. And after that they will probably declare a federation of the same kind they used to have with B & H, to Serbia.

That's it.
Your own choice of words. But i for one am glad Slovenia managed to break free from Yugoslavia when we did. That system was as bad as Stalin had it in the old Soviet Union.

I can honestly understand why they want to break away from the people who were the leaders of Yugoslavia.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Dude, the only ones that wanted to break away were albanian separatists. And Albania was never a part of Yugoslavia, and let's hope that we have nothing more to do with them.

Grega said:
I can honestly understand why they want to break away from the people who were the leaders of Yugoslavia.
That's where you're wrong. Our current government is a capitalistic one, pro-european just like our president Boris Tadic. Hell, I'd even dare say they're the opposite of Tito's regime. Now, I'm pro-yugoslavian, but that's another thing, and Slovenia chose the right time to break away. They saved themselves from everything we have to endure right now, and it's good that they did. Had they been a part of Yugoslavia longer, they might be in a similar position. Yet now you look at all the ex-yugoslavian countries, and Slovenia is the most-developed, the ONLY one in the EU, and highest standards.

And as I said, the only reason they wanted Kosovo is because of the safe haven for its criminals, and the massive natural resources reserve it has. No other reason.

Grega said:
That system was as bad as Stalin had it in the old Soviet Union.
Dude.....Stalin banished milions of people into Siberia for no apparent reason. I don't recall Tito doing anything similar, though I do recall reading that he and Stalin didn't have very good relations. Namely, Stalin sent multiple assassins to murder Tito, each and every one of them captured. Then he wrote a letter to Stalin saying "Stop sending people to kill me, or I'll send one to Moscow and I won't have to send a second one."

It's only eastern europe.. Nobody gives a damn what's happening there, the only thing they ever do is irritate the hell out of people at the Eurovision Song contest.. So if it takes a nuclear war to blow eastern europe to obvlivion to make that Song contest fair again, I'll happily send 1$ to russia to start that war.
Let's hope you never get into politics.

Best answers

That's it.
So basicly you're saying that Kosovo is mainly populated by non-Serbians, Serbians don't care about the them, 'cause they're all muslims, drug dealers or other criminals, but they do want the natural resources? That does sound very kapitalistic and western indeed :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

That's it.
I saw this long post coming.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So basicly you're saying that Kosovo is mainly populated by non-Serbians, Serbians don't care about the them, 'cause they're all muslims, drug dealers or other criminals, but they do want the natural resources? That does sound very kapitalistic and western indeed :p
I'm not saying that. I never said albanians themselves were criminals and drug dealers and such, though they are muslims and denying that is just plain stupid lol. What I am saying is, that now that Kosovo indeed has independence, it will be a safe haven for drug dealers, criminals and terrorists that are also muslim. Or at least for a short while, since it only became a country today, it'll take a while before it's stabilized economically and law-wise (even though some of Serbia's laws still apply to it for some reason).

And the reason that 80% of Kosovo's population is albanian has 2 reasons:

Reason 1: They breed like rabbits, 9 children per family, whereas Serbs are much lower, usually 4 children MAXIMUM, and even that's considered way too much.

Reason 2: Despite how people like to think that albanians are the victims of genocide or whatever, it's actually THEM that are chasing the serbs out of their homes, wrecking their houses, wrecking their churches and monasteries.

As for the natural resources, yes. Serbia does want it, and so does Albania. But I'm fairly sure Albania wants it more, since they're economically weaker than us. Hard to believe, right? And I assure you that the now-independent country of Kosovo and Metohija will not hesitate when it comes to exporting those 33.3% of Europe's Nickel and Coal into Albania, at a significantly lower price.

Any questions?

@Lionheart: Yes I'm sure you did, as I predicted as soon as I saw your post in this thread, that it would be something completely irrelevant. Could it be that we know each other too well?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're saying their muslim like it's a bad thing.

Best answers
Your jumping to retarded conclusions. The absolute LAST thing they would do is fire a nuclear missile. Thats a last resort option for ANY country that has nuclear arms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom