kosovo seceded from serbia today

Best answers
lol america started of by shiping off criminals from spain and other dominent contreys at that time. SO your lon long lsot granpa was a ****ing criminal or and adventurer you are much beter fenansionaly cuz you raped the idneans the incs and you are now reaping irawq of its oil nad all the other countrey when you lose the oil you are dead

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
According to numerous sources I've been reading, the Albanians were being oppressed by the Serbians. It was because of this that the KLA was formed which sought to regain control over Kosovo. However, Serbia reacted by sending their military into areas controlled by the KLA, which resulted in the war. Further, tensions seemed to have came about when Kosovo was absorbed into Serbia after Yugoslavia was dissolved. So, something tells me that the Albanians didn't like being under Serbian rule for quite a while now, yet Serbia couldn't let go of the area (though technically they did) because of it's historical value.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hellrider I am curious. If America was only white, republican, middle class people where Asians, blacks, and Latinos were constantly executed, would you be happy?
do I ever mention that!? in face there's alot of african american support republican and our government. they are the part of truly loyal citizen of america. if that democrat and outsider immigran hasnt brainwash them that much. ist is the fact we can corner those democrat state and making them saperating from our church and family. is that wrong? I bet j-dude will agree with me. he's a african american and he support republican.

PS: and I believe that if serb hate those kosovo people so much than why dont they just let go?

Best answers
that milatery was not sent by use they er rebels that hated albaninas

Best answers
According to numerous sources I've been reading, the Albanians were being oppressed by the Serbians. It was because of this that the KLA was formed which sought to regain control over Kosovo. However, Serbia reacted by sending their military into areas controlled by the KLA, which resulted in the war. Further, tensions seemed to have came about when Kosovo was absorbed into Serbia after Yugoslavia was dissolved. So, something tells me that the Albanians didn't like being under Serbian rule for quite a while now, yet Serbia couldn't let go of the area (though technically they did) because of it's historical value.
everything youve said in this thread has been full of truth, good job. this guy actually knows what hes talking about.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol america started of by shiping off criminals from spain and other dominent contreys at that time. SO your lon long lsot granpa was a ****ing criminal or and adventurer you are much beter fenansionaly cuz you raped the idneans the incs and you are now reaping irawq of its oil nad all the other countrey when you lose the oil you are dead
You don't become a super power by murdering native americans and reaping oil. You act like America has only done bad things.

hellrider said:
I bet j-dude will agree with me. he's a african american and he support republican.
When did J-dude say he was black?

And the majority of black people in America are democratic mind you. They weren't "brainwashed". Democratic ideals generally just appeal more to us.

Why are democrats so evil to you hellrider? You hate the rich, and yet, those are the people republicans support.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, if this thread turns into another America bashing fest, it's done.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Albanians were oppressed in the beginning, after that it was the other way around, in the end resulting in Kosovo being taken away. Read this:

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/facts/exodus-nyt-7-82.html

57,000 Serbs left Kosovo in the last decade. This is the result of the Kosovo war, when bombs are dropping in a particular place, looking to kill particular people, those particular people will move to another place to STAY ALIVE.

The article also mentions making an ethnically clean albanian Kosovo and annexing Kosovo into a greater Albania. I think that they've gone pretty far with that ethnic cleansing. 92% isn't little, y'know?

And another thing, it seems America only butts their nose in stuff like this when it's benificial to them. What happened in 1990-1992, when countless Serbs were banished from Croatia? Where were they then? No, now they come and point the finger at us, labeling us the bad guys.

It's stuff like this that makes me think the entire ****ing world is against us. You should shorten the process and just kill us all now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Albanians were oppressed in the beginning, after that it was the other way around, in the end resulting in Kosovo being taken away. Read this:

57,000 Serbs left Kosovo in the last decade. This is the result of the Kosovo war, when bombs are dropping in a particular place, looking to kill particular people, those particular people will move to another place to STAY ALIVE.

The article also mentions making an ethnically clean albanian Kosovo and annexing Kosovo into a greater Albania. I think that they've gone pretty far with that ethnic cleansing. 92% isn't little, y'know?

And another thing, it seems America only butts their nose in stuff like this when it's benificial to them. What happened in 1990-1992, when countless Serbs were banished from Croatia? Where were they then? No, now they come and point the finger at us, labeling us the bad guys.

It's stuff like this that makes me think the entire ****ing world is against us. You should shorten the process and just kill us all now.
it is the free will from them, you serbian shouldve consider what you've done in the past decade. think why would they dislike serb people? I guess you know the answer. the entire process was done by democracy. if you think you country were that awesome then why would they want to saperating?

tell you this: "serbians are just too arrogant." you got that now?

When did J-dude say he was black?

And the majority of black people in America are democratic mind you. They weren't "brainwashed". Democratic ideals generally just appeal more to us.

Why are democrats so evil to you hellrider? You hate the rich, and yet, those are the people republicans support.
oh yeah those democratic clown were actually made alot of joke in the past. put that stupid anti vietnam war and iraq war propagenda away.what else they did good to america????(not bill clinton....he's a scumbag) democrat had never fulfill its duty to protect out homeland from foriegn force? what happan in iran when jimmy carter was president(that garbage...)? letting the foriegn culture to poison our neightbor and children. and thanks to those hippies...this country had been outrun about 20 years...if republican were still in president in 70's....we already won the war.

let me tell you this x.....they never did any ****!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
now I can realize that your family deserve to be bombed in 1999, because of your arrogant attitude...
Let me be perfectly, crystal-clear with you.

That was, hands-down, the most horrendous, disrespectful comment I have ever seen you (or, for that matter, anybody in the last few years) post on these forums. I sincerely hope that you do not genuinely hold the sentiment that you expressed in your post.

I am not going to force you to like any one person, or even any particular country; that's not my place. However, I am not going to sit by and let you spout out the kind of ill-begotten bull**** you went ahead and posted above. People can decry the fact that you are young and don't necessarily understand the gravity of your comments, but there's a certain amount and type of disrespect in this community that I will have nothing of, and it is of the kind that you mindlessly spouted in the above comment. If you plan on continuing to post along those lines, then you've got two very clear options presented by your's truly:

1) You go ahead and do so again, while packing your bags and leaving this community indefinitely.

OR

2) (And this will sound quite odd coming from me, as most older members will agree) You keep your ****ing gob shut with respect to the kind of hatred you seem to enjoy expressing in your posts and follow the AUP like the rest of our members.

Regardless of your actual stance, you have no more leeway here as far as I'm concerned. Your next warning will be your last one.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let me tell you this x.....they never did any ****!
Hmm. Wasn't Bush President when the 9/11 occurred? And by what you say, that means he failed to protect the country and he is a republican.

I assume you are not rich hellrider? Like I said, you do know it is that the democrats who will look after the non rich? Franklin D. Roosevelt, a democrat, created programs for the poor to stimulate the economy and the founder of the Social Security System.

Edit: Maj's post was on the money :'(

Best answers
I bet j-dude will agree with me. he's a african american and he support republican.
Lmao.

now I can realize that your family deserve to be bombed in 1999, because of your arrogant attitude reminding me of russia and china who think how great how mighty they are and attemp to dominating the world with that stupid nationalist agenda. get real! there's no such pernamental territary, it is the fact of democracy that people join with free will. no those historical dogma or family legacy whatever piece of crap that attemp to seise the librity is unforgivible. so get a life!

PS: consider this is a friendly warning, if you serb attemp to mute the voice of democracy we will force to knock you off like we did in 1999. this time will be more painful!
Wow, i didn't know you gained the capability of threatening a whole country. When did you get full fledged authority to use military action against Serbia? I'm interested in seeing how you came up with that.

Oh, and seriously.. stop, please for the sake of all of us and yourself, STOP listening to the ******* who is feeding you all of this retarded bull****. Its good to be patriotic towards your own country.. but acting like this is stupid. You have NO clue what you are talking about, and all you are accomplishing right now is making yourself look like an ******* and securing your place in the "banned for life" section. Seriously, for the third time, stop.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maj already handled it, ignore Hellrider.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The whole thing to me sounds like Serbia broke up with it's girlfriend Kosovo, who started associating and going out with America and now Serbia is jealous and wants Kosovo back, except Kosovo has moved on and doesn't want any part of Serbia anymore.

Dan, whether or not you think Kosovo doesn't deserve independence, it has it and nothing you or your country does will be able to change that now. Get a passport and you can visit Kosovo and all the landmarks and stuff you want. Just because Kosovo is its own country, doesn't make the history any less significant. The wars and whatever (didn't really read it) still happened and still mean what they mean. Stop raging up in this thread with a handful of serbs who agree with you and the rest being non-europeans who care very little.

Ozren, rage more sunshine, you're only making the people here support your country less, me included who thinks you're a douche for entering the CAPS = COOL mode and throwing up failed attempts at an arguement, if you can't at least force out something meaningful (like Dan in a few of his posts) don't bother trying at all.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

However, even before the Kosovo war, Kosovo's population still consisted mostly of Albanians, with Serbians once again in the minority.

And another thing, it seems America only butts their nose in stuff like this when it's benificial to them.
The United States isn't alone in that regard. Most countries don't butt into things unless it benefited them is some form or fashion.

What happened in 1990-1992, when countless Serbs were banished from Croatia? Where were they then? No, now they come and point the finger at us, labeling us the bad guys.
Based on what I'm reading, Croatia declared independence in 1991. However, the Serbian population of Croatia was against Croatia's independence as was Yugoslavia. This eventually sparked the Croatian War of Independence. Croatian Serbs sided with Yugoslavia and in a combined effort tried to take control over Croatia and make it part of Serbia. However, the Croatian army were able to drive Yugoslav and Croatia Serb forces out of Croatia. This was another event/conflict in which Serbians were accused of genocide. Also the United Nations was involved in this war, but it doesn't appear they were involved directly in the fighting.

Best answers
You're saying we're biased? Exactly how are we biased? Because we aren't going to let them take a piece of our land, a piece of our history (The Kosovo Battle with the Turks in 1389 took place there, one of the legendary battles of our people, in which we managed, while greatly outnumbered (20 000 Serbs vs. 40 000 Turks approximately), to kill their Sultan and most of their army, delaying their conquest of Serbia by almost 100 years), and natural resources? Because the laws of territorial integrity of Serbia have been broken? Because Serbia's sovereignity is broken? And you're telling us we're biased?

The eastern part of the state, Metohija, also has a religious value. Metohija means Holy Land in Greek. Why is it called that? Because there are countless monasteries and churches in that land, it's a piece of our culture. Now I'm atheist, but most people here aren't, and they're proud to be orthodox. Now the US and EU has taken that away from them as well, because of their own selfish needs.

@MC: Why should they be independent? Just because the majority of the population there is Albanian? That's like saying Lusitinian Serbs in Germany should have their own country. Oh, and what about NORTHERN IRELAND? Methinks there are more Irish there than anyone else? + They're on a different island from the rest of Great Britain, and it was formerly a part of Irish land. Why not give Northern Ireland back?

Of course not, there's much more reason to take Kosovo from us after the intentional EXODUS of many serbs.
We want Indonesia back! There probably live 4% of Dutch people there. It became a safeheaven for criminals, such as muslims. They even commited terrorist attacks. Time for a war on terror! It has been Dutch territory since the 17th century. Oh, and while we're at it, give us Belgium, New York and South Africa too.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
now I can realize that your family deserve to be bombed in 1999, because of your arrogant attitude reminding me of russia and china who think how great how mighty they are and attemp to dominating the world with that stupid nationalist agenda. get real! there's no such pernamental territary, it is the fact of democracy that people join with free will. no those historical dogma or family legacy whatever piece of crap that attemp to seise the librity is unforgivible. so get a life!

PS: consider this is a friendly warning, if you serb attemp to mute the voice of democracy we will force to knock you off like we did in 1999. this time will be more painful!

if you ask me this, it will be a great news for loyal repulbican like me to see it, as much as as I hate democrat, I would like to see how they going to live on their own after they declare indepandence. there will be no more democrat supporter and latino/asian immgrant in america! we will build giant wall to secure the border between california and american soil and make sure those democrat and californian never ever had the chance to step in our soil again. like south affrica...yes. that's what we want.
Hellrider, this is your final ****ing warning about your childish intolerant bull**** posts.

If I ever catch you posting your stupid bigotry bull**** again, I'll see to it personally that you are immediately banned..

Do not reply to this post in this thread, PM me if you have a problem with this action.

edit: Maj brought the hammer down before me. oh well, I'll keep this message in here so hellrider knows he now has 2 hands ready to release the guillotine.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Based on what I'm reading, Croatia declared independence in 1991. However, the Serbian population of Croatia was against Croatia's independence as was Yugoslavia. This eventually sparked the Croatian War of Independence. Croatian Serbs sided with Yugoslavia and in a combined effort tried to take control over Croatia and make it part of Serbia. However, the Croatian army were able to drive Yugoslav and Croatia Serb forces out of Croatia. This was another event/conflict in which Serbians were accused of genocide. Also the United Nations was involved in this war, but it doesn't appear they were involved directly in the fighting.
They didn't only drive our forces out of the country. They drove out countless civilians. Compare the percentage of Croatians in Serbia to the percentage of Serbs in Croatia. If anyone did genocide in this case, it's them.

And please post what you're reading, I'm interested in it.

it is the free will from them, you serbian shouldve consider what you've done in the past decade. think why would they dislike serb people? I guess you know the answer. the entire process was done by democracy. if you think you country were that awesome then why would they want to saperating?

tell you this: "serbians are just too arrogant." you got that now?
I honestly have no idea what you just said. Absolutely no idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom