kosovo seceded from serbia today

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Countries are not set in stone, they are not permanent. Changes happen, wars happen, revolutions happen. Please don't make me go look for a list of countries formed by revolutions.

Best answers
I have just two words for you muhadri: JEBI SE!
You hurt me with your e-insult . You dont know what to say but f*** you in serbian. The little kid who doesnt know what to say and starts to insult people, just because he doesnt know how to express his opinion.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If they had a good reason, and some problem with the rest of the country, and the majority of the citzens wanted to form their own nation, more power to them.

Lukyas, nice flame there, have a warning. If you're going to insult people, be it in your own language or English, you're still breaking the rules.

This thread is on thin ice, I have little excuse to keep it open at this point. Do not test my patience.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
A quote from Dobrica Ćosić "Father of the Nation"(serbia)
Hah, right, I think I know my history much better than you did. If Serbia LOST, explain why the Turks conquered it 70 years later. Whoever made that page didn't do enough research, hence they put in MURAD, when it should be MURAT.

In 1389 Murad's army indecisively defeated the Serbian Arm with its allies under the leadership of Lazar at the Battle of Kosovo. During the battle, Murad I was assassinated by Miloš Obilić, a Serbian noble who earlier swore that it would be his sword that would kill Murad.
Indecisively, muhadri. Do you know what that means? It means that while there were more Turkish forces at the end of the battle than Serbian forces, we still kicked their asses because there was half as many of us. I don't want to give you a history lesson just because you skipped it at school (you have school, right?) but it looks like I'll have to in order to prove my point. Miloš Obilić killed the Sultan and therefore weakened the Turks, putting his rule in the hands of his tyranous son Bayezid, who after the battle, betrayed his own brother and had him executed.

Only in 1459, 6 years after the Turks captured Istanbul, or Constantinople as it was known back then, did they conquer us completely. The difference between your people and my people, however, is that my people didn't sacrifice our faith and became Islam just because they told us to. And we drove the Turks out, TWICE, (see the First and Second Serbian Uprising) instead of succumbing to their rule by becoming Islam.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, you are saying that you'd be totally OK if California departs from USA?
This question has been asked like, 3 times in this thread now.

If 90 percent of California was demanding independence, then yes, they should be allowed to attain that.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
And if california secedes we'll blame it on whatever other countries recognize their independence.

It's only fair.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
And if california secedes we'll blame it on whatever other countries recognize their independence.

It's only fair.
Umm....yeah, here's the thing, since California borders only one country, the US, it wouldn't be so smart to declare independence. They'd just have higher trade rates. It was a bad example from the start.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm an American, dan. I fail at geography too.

edit:
LionHeart92X: east of romania is moldova
Hybrid094: oh
Hybrid094: well wait
Hybrid094: now i can tell whats there without looking at a map
Hybrid094: i found a loophole

Moldova. Final answer.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I'm an American, dan. I fail at geography too.
Damn.

LionHeart92X: east of romania is moldova
Hybrid094: oh
Hybrid094: well wait
Hybrid094: now i can tell whats there without looking at a map
Hybrid094: i found a loophole

Moldova. Final answer.
I kinda had a feeling you'd do that xD

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All this talk about Serbia, Austria, Romania and Moldava... makes me think of this.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's far too many rifts and ethnic groups in Europe if you ask me =/.

I'm very greatful that the civil war ended with the union wining. I could not stand having all my neighbors quarreling with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom