kind of a crappy morning

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
My grandfather had a stroke + congestive heart failure this morning at about 1am.

I did standard first aid procedures, called 911, and he was rushed to the nearest hospital.

His speech was slurred (which made me automatically assume he had a stroke), and he couldn't move the left side of his body, so I fear he may also have paralysis. :\

If you guys could keep him and my family in your prayers, I would appreciate it. (we have a LARGE family :\)

I'll post an update later today.

Best answers
wow that does suck, i hope everything turns out alright and he lives to see more of his life and grandchild(ren) live on

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm sorry to hear that. Best wishes to a speedy recovery.

Best answers
Sorry to hear it. You have my condolances. I only knew one of Grandparents and he died when I was very young. Hope all goes well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah Kurt, im sorry to hear that. I wish your grandfather a good recovery and i will keep you and your ( large :p ) family in my thoughts.

Best answers
Saiga said:
Sorry to hear it. You have my condolances.
Dude, hes not dead yet X_X Thank god.

Best wishes man.. Sucks when this happens =/

Best answers
Hopefully he won't leave either. Be strong Kurt, I'll be thinkin of you :)

Best answers
I shall pray for you and your family, my grandmother also had a stroke, her leftside of her body stopped functioning but when he starts to recover all should be well

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your family is in my prayers, Kurt - wishing your grandfather a speedy recovery.

Green Dragon

G
I will pray that he recovers quickly and healthly. I hope that you are doing O.K. also.

~Peace and love says the dragon

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your family will be in my prayers. I hope that your family remains strong and that your grandfather undergoes a swift recovery.

Best answers
Sorry to hear that man. I wish you and your family the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to hear that man. I hope your grandfather has a quick, healthy recovery.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well, my grandmother went down to the hospital to see him, apparently he's in critical, but stable condition now. His speech has improved somewhat, which is a good sign.

Thanks for the support guys, I'm going nuts answering phone calls from my extended family. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hire an operator =D. *a little joke to cheer you up*

sorry for the tradejy, hopefully he'll get better. i usually dont pray much, but ill do so tonight for you and your family

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Kurt your whole family is in my prayers and hopefully he will soon fully recover.Remember to stay strong for your family Kurt. Once again your whole family will be part of my praryers.

Best answers
I'm sorry Kurt, talking to you right now, but I figured I'd post my best wishes here as well. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom