Kiddies on the net

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SPIDER-BITE said:
They're all little dragon ball fan boys.
You realize some really good model makers are not that old?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im 14 does that make me a kiddy? well...its not like im on the internet 24/7 i just...post alot on these forums thats how i got my postcount *whistles*

I dont think older ppl should call ppl that are like...14,13,12,11..."kiddy's" its not like everyone acts like a 3 year old on the internet, someone who i would call a kiddy..is a person who comes online on a forum and starts like this "OMG LOL, I HAVE THAT TOO LOL LMAO THATS SO LOL FUNNY" thats...kiddy-like X_x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, as I mentioned before - there is an age limit to the forums, and I think it should be maintained. I don't mind people younger than me surfing and playing games, but when they come here and post nonsense it kinda pisses me off =/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermm just out of curiosity....what is the age limit on these forums?

Lid said:
I can relate all 14 year olds to having "terrible taste in music".
what is "terrible taste in music" in ur oppinion then, i mean like...everybody just has his/her own taste ive seen young and old ppl love hardcore, and ppl with the age of 20 loving classic music....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's as all the forums have, you must be exactly 13 or above.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but why would u need to be 13 or above? so that means...that if somebody is not 13 but does like to play ESF, they would not be allowed to ask things on these forums, or discuss matters about esf such as new models....wouldnt that be unfair?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
but why would u need to be 13 or above? so that means...that if somebody is not 13 but does like to play ESF, they would not be allowed to ask things on these forums, or discuss matters about esf such as new models....wouldnt that be unfair?
I agree. That wouldn't be very fair.

Lid

L
Sicron said:
what is "terrible taste in music" in ur oppinion then, i mean like...everybody just has his/her own taste ive seen young and old ppl love hardcore, and ppl with the age of 20 loving classic music....
I stand by my statement until proven otherwise.

Best answers
Yeah I know plenty of kids who grew up on classic rock, and thats what they love. I can pretty much appreciate any type of music, EXCEPT POP! THATS NOT MUSIC!. This one kid I know is like 12 and he's the biggest Zep, Led Zeppelin, fan ever!

Best answers
Well i am 15 right now.... And i first saw dbz on tv when i was 11 and i felt over aged... Not under..... Coulz..... i mean..... Kamehame ha? Same thing to as **** sucking attacke....

Well what can i say... kids should be free... exept kept away from pron until atleast 16 or 18.. or what ever...
2 is that Ahem.... whats this thing with age... i dont care if your 90 or 2 year old(Dont say i am a kiddy becous i used unreal numbers...) if you act normal... :rolleyes:

And what with music.....:rolleyes: So what if somebody like music you dont? Maybe its you that has some problems with music taste?
I did like some strange music... BUT! i knew that soon id get borred of it... So i just enjoyed while i could....

Well every body has a little kiddy inside of him that make pepole do stupid stuff.... Still fun tho....
Little childeren just stay in that mod like: Lets jump over the rock .... Weeeeeee.....

And if ya hate dbz or dont liked (evar) Youl wouldent be here.... i understand the mod is great and all and its on hl... But you wouldent be here... even for that... Any way i wouldent....
And i am not a mayor dbz fan but it is the only cartoon I can bare... All else sucks to me...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ashur said:
Well i am 15 right now.... And i first saw dbz on tv when i was 11 and i felt over aged... Not under..... Coulz..... i mean..... Kamehame ha? Same thing to as **** sucking attacke....

Well what can i say... kids should be free... exept kept away from pron until atleast 16 or 18.. or what ever...
2 is that Ahem.... whats this thing with age... i dont care if your 90 or 2 year old(Dont say i am a kiddy becous i used unreal numbers...) if you act normal... :rolleyes:
1) Kamehameha was some Hawaiian King. I dont know why you would consider that stupid, but w/e.
2) I dont care if your 14, 11,17,47; just stay away from pr0n.
3) I dont know what you're talking about in that last part o_O.
4) DBZ doesnt interest me anymore. I still play esf though. Why? Cause i need something to do when im not playing dod <_< >_>.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another thing about some kids is they ABUSE ELIPSES ("...")

It is not the only form of punctuation.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:

Ummm wtf is elipses? o_O

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He put the meaning right next to the word o_O.

Best answers
Why would you judge someone just from what age bracket their in? I’m 14 and I never come on here using thousands upon thousands of slang words or what not, I personally think you’re being rather immature for creating this thread. I know allot of people my age can be little brats but it doesn’t mean that you can safely say that we all are.

This is just my opinion/rant on it all.

Best answers
Can u stooges plz let this thread die. Coz u cant read and u keep trying to be Robin Hood. Stealing from the old to give to the young.
Mods please close this.

Best answers
Is it to hot in here or is it just me? Oh its just the flames starting to build.

-Closed

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:

I have absolutely no idea what you're trying to convey here...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom