Kid Buu or Gohan Buu(fusion Buu)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
ZOMG I HATE YOU WHERES,WHATS UR PROBLEM,JUST CAUSE I OWN U IN ESF ALL D TIME,DOESNT MEEN YOU HAVE TO TEASE ME!! GRRR YOU WANNA BE THE ONLY GUY IN AUS WITH FORCE PIT PFF!! ;( ;(
He just told you where to get the manga >.>

I dont see teasing or wanting to be the only australian in the FP >.>

Saying ignorant isnt the same as saying stupid. Even if the meaning is similar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stupid

See no teasing.

Best answers
tolore said:
yah i've only watched the anime too, but i notice whenver anything is wierd and doesn't make sense when you cehck the manga for quotes it usually clarifies things.
huh....actually manga also prove kid buu stronger than big buu......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan Buu is stronger then Kid Buu.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
huh....actually manga also prove kid buu stronger than big buu......
No, Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu. The difference is that Kid Buu doesn't have any restraint whatsoever so he's incredibly more dangerous as he doesn't hold back any of his power.

The other Buu's still had restraint and didn't want to destroy the entire universe so there was nothing left, Kid Buu does.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so if GohanBuu and kibBuu will fight who will win ?(they have the hole univers at there hand's to fight)
I will still say that kidBuu will win because he is much nutts and he does not give a f... about anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan Buu would clean toilets with Kid Buu.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
Gohan Buu would clean toilets with Kid Buu.
Why do you say that ? because Gohan Buu can use his brain ? well I still say that kidBuu it's much mad to lose
I still say that kidBuu it's much stronger then Gohan Buu because kidbuu destroy the planet imidietly 10xtimes , and Gohan buu can only destroy it 2 times

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err Gohan buu could easily dispatch Kid Buu with a single shot. In the anime when Fusion Buu (or was it fighter buu) was in a jam when Vegito appeared, he almost destroyed the whole damn Universe. So even if Kid Buu went ape on Fusion Buu, in the end Fusion buu would either just kill him off with a strong energy attack or just scream so loud that the whole ****ing universe would just go "poof"

Best answers
if kid buu was stronger then gohan buu how the heck can goku keep up with him in ssj3 i think that gohan buu is 100x or more stronger that kid buu

Best answers
john_volkov said:
so who it's much stronger the Kid Buu or Gohan or Fusion Buu?
I say that Kid Buu was stronger the Gohan or Fusion Buu
Well obviesly Fusion Buu, because he had 3-5 other guys inside of him which means MORE POWER then just Kid Buu...

Fusion Buu could have kicked everyone's ass(expect Vegetto), but he never wanted to show that he was struggleing or in pain, so bascicly he wanted to make fun of his opponent.

Kid Buu was a nutcase who just attacked anything, so if Fusion Buu faced Kid Buu at full power, then Kid Buu would meet his maker.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, Kid Buu is weaker than Super Buu. The difference is that Kid Buu doesn't have any restraint whatsoever so he's incredibly more dangerous as he doesn't hold back any of his power
I'm adding Kama to my semi-smart/transvestite list. In any case, I don't know how this guy's threads become so long, they're so idiotic.

Gohan Buu >>>> Super Buu > Kid Buu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom