Kid Buu or Gohan Buu(fusion Buu)

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so who it's much stronger the Kid Buu or Gohan or Fusion Buu?
I say that Kid Buu was stronger the Gohan or Fusion Buu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan buu, kid buu is the weakest form of buu's, but the most dangerous because he attacks all things recklessly.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remeber that Kid Buu was killed by Spirit bomb from the hole planet earth,and KidBuu nearly control the attack and allmost win (i don't think that gohan buu was stronger, kid Buu instant transit destroying gplanets 1 by one verry fast

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so who it's much stronger the Kid Buu or Gohan or Fusion Buu?
I say that Kid Buu was stronger the Gohan or Fusion Buu
remeber that Kid Buu was killed by Spirit bomb from the hole planet earth,and KidBuu nearly control the attack and allmost win (i don't think that gohan buu was stronger, kid Buu instant transit destroying gplanets 1 by one verry fast
...Stop doing this to yourself.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be smart to stop making these kind of threads becuase it leads to arguements, just Google the question to find your answer.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
john_volkov said:
yeah, because as i said, kid buu is the most dangerous version, u see:
that "kid buu" is actually the true form/non absorbed form, after that he absorbed some kai's and became super buu, now he had the intelligence, then a fat kai almost won him, but super buu absorbed fat kai, thats why he became fat buu, in that time fat buu was strongest form.

but super buu is actually strongest because he absorbed fat buu to come super buu from evil buu, and kid buu had no chance when gokuu got his full power back, gohan super buu could have pulled it off very easily..

'stood now?

Best answers
vegeta could blow up planets at the beggining of Z, heck roshi could blow up the moon at the beggining of dragonball, destroying planets is pretty much nothing to the Z warriors. Kid buu is argueably the weakest form of buu(fat buu MIGHT be weaker, and thats a big might).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tolore said:
vegeta could blow up planets at the beggining of Z, heck roshi could blow up the moon at the beggining of dragonball, destroying planets is pretty much nothing to the Z warriors. Kid buu is argueably the weakest form of buu(fat buu MIGHT be weaker, and thats a big might).
Fat Buu is weaker. The reason behind this is because of Dai Kaioshin that he absorbed, who was kind hearted and child-like. The results of this caused Kid Buu to take on Dai Kaioshin's traits, thus becoming almost harmless unless angered. The Buu forms after that were basically the same, until Goku and Vegeta freed everyone from inside Buu. This caused Buu to revert back to his original form thus once again becoming a cold-blooded killing machine, thus losing his child-like characteristics and kind heartedness.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many more angels could dance on the head of a pin if they were all wearing ballet shoes rather than going barefoot?

Best answers
i alwayse thought fat buu was slightly stronger, just never used his power because the fat kai made him playful and nice(er). While the kid version alwayse went at full power, that was my perception at least. Goku is able to fight the kid buu on pretty even ground, while he could do nothing to fat buu(well he slapped fat buu around quite a bit, but fat buu didn't care).

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
tolore said:
i alwayse thought fat buu was slightly stronger, just never used his power because the fat kai made him playful and nice(er). While the kid version alwayse went at full power, that was my perception at least. Goku is able to fight the kid buu on pretty even ground, while he could do nothing to fat buu(well he slapped fat buu around quite a bit, but fat buu didn't care).
If Goku had been fighting Super Buu, he'd have been torn apart. Vegeta and Goku combined fighting couldn't do a thing before they fused.

Yes, I think Fat Buu is indeed weaker physically. He even says when the fight between Fat and Kid Buu starts "Me Big Buu...why Little Buu stronger...hmm...?"

It's the only way Goku could have stood a chance as a SS3. I think even SS1 Gotenks could have finished off Kid Buu if you think about it. That's taking into account his ability to at least slightly fend Super Buu off.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok it's simple let's narrow it down to this.

There is a base of Buu, then you add whatever power to that that he as absorbed eg:

Fat buu = Kid buu + Random Kai + Fat Kai.

Gohan buu = Kid buu + Random Kai + Fat Kai + Gohan + Trunks + Goten + Piccolo.

Kid buu = Kid buu.

That shows who has the most power, not who is the most homicidal.

Wow, look at that... this argument is over.

Best answers
It goes like that:
Super Buu fusioned>Kid Buu>Evil Buu>Fat Buu

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remeber Gotenks Buu smashed Gohan to oblivion, so thats Gohan Buu above Gohan as GohanBuu is stronger than GotenksBuu.

I'd say Kid Buu is stronger than Fat Buu as Kid Buu beat Fat Buu up badly.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes true, but kid buu is the weakest form.
fat buu has a good heart because he absorbed dai kaioshin, and didnt want to hurt him in the start etc.

but also kid buu gets stronger all the time when he fights, but im still with supergohanbuu.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dunno about Gohan Buu. But KidBuu is stronger than Fat Buu. FatBuu gets owned in a way that Mr. Satan would.

Seeing as GohanBuu required a few seconds for bith SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta. Id say hes a bit stronger but not by mutch.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
Dunno about Gohan Buu. But KidBuu is stronger than Fat Buu. FatBuu gets owned in a way that Mr. Satan would.

Seeing as GohanBuu required a few seconds for bith SSJ Goku and SSJ Vegeta. Id say hes a bit stronger but not by mutch.
don't forget that SSJ it's weaker then SSJ 2 or SSJ 3 i still say that kid buu was much stronger when he first apere his charge a generic beam and shot to the earth and vegeta devertet the attack and goku sayid : woow that attack had suficient power to blow up the earth 10 times. well i don't remeber that gohan buu or fusion buu ever had an attach that culd destroy the planet 10 times.And the battle on the kai planet Goku was at the max (akira overd done him abit whit the power) and vegeta at the lower (again akira wantet Goku to look much beter then Vegeta)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For what Kid Buu may have lacked in terms of being weaker then Super Buu with Gohan/Goten/Trunks/Piccolo he made up for Personality wise as he was more reckless then any previous form of Buu. Even though previous versions of Buu may have been stronger, they were always held back because of the people that Buu had gone through and absorbed before he was put back to sleep in his ball (and then of course being re-awakened). So even though they are stronger, it's the personalities that make up all the difference between the various forms that determined how Buu fought.

Best answers
You guys have got it wrong,seriously Ill give you the a quote from Ep 262-End Of Earth

"Exactly,this Buu is even more powerfull,and without the influence of the Kai's goodness inside of him,his evil,pure un restrained evil."

That was from Kabito Kai.

What can I say,came out of his mouth.

And Kabito Kai also witnessed the Fused Majin Buu's power,so I'm pretty sure he knows what he's talking about.But believe what you want.

This is true.

-GuZzie

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom