Kid Buu or Gohan Buu(fusion Buu)

Best answers
my gues sis translation error, i clearly remember them saying most DANGEROUS. Also that makes 0 sense, if kid buu was stronger than even teh basic super buu, he would have ended the fight with goku and vegeta in about 2 seconds(and i'm being generouse to goku and vegeta on that estimate).

Best answers
Bah,Do I have to go futher too put it through ur thick heads whos stronger.Its Kidd Buu, Kid Buu is the strongest and thats that.

Ep 261-Evil Kid Buu

*Majin Buu is morphing*

Vegeta: How can he be increasing INSTEAD OF DECREASING!
Goku : If this keeps this up,his going to be STRONGER then he was BEFORE!
Vegeta: Yes I know.

Also in Ep 254- Meet Vegito

The Gohan Buu created a Energy ball..

Dende :He could split the earth in 2 with that power.

Ep 262- The End of Earth

Kid Buu creats a enery ball smaller than Gohan Buu's.
And what does Goku Say

Goku : NO!!! That can't be meant for us!! Thats way to much energy!! Its enough to blow up the planet 10 times.

Goku: NOO!! BUU NOO WHY!!! WHYY ARE YOU DOING THIS!!! THERE WILL BE NOTHING!! NOTHING LEFT AT ALL!! PLEASE BUU!!!

-GuZzie

Best answers
omg blow up the planet 10 times oh noes!!! too bad vegeta could blow i tup once at the beggining of Z, frieza can blow up a planet in his weakest form without even trying, blowing up a planet 10 times over easy for them.

Again i say, if kid buu is stronger why didn't he destroy vegeta and goku in a half a second, Fat buu could take them both with no problem and super buu is FAR FAR stronger than fat buu. if kid buu is even stronger theres no way goku and vegita could do ANYTHING to him.

out of curiosity has anyone read the manga for this section, i'd like to know what it says about this. Because if the anime really specifically says kid buu is stronger then i'd say thats a HUGE inconsistency of power.

Best answers
Lol mate,I'm just saying-Thats what the quotes say.Maybe Goku and Vegeta are being paranoid,I dunno.But just read it and get it through your head ok,and if you still disagree,well :d so be it :)

Oi and btw,Buu did atempt to kill Goku and Vegeta,but Kabito Kai came in and transported them to the World Of The Kais.

Etc,etc,then they started fighting.But I guess Goku was a good challenge.This might also lead to the other thread about who was the strongest warrior at the end.Its true Gohan was powerfull.But when Goku was fighting Kid Buu,I think he was using his Maximum Strength.Kid Buu had lots of stamina and outlasted Goku....etc,etc then the plan to make the Spirit Bomb came in [By vegeta :D]

And yah.Maybe Kid Buu wanted to have some fun??

-GuZzie

EDIT : Do not under estimate the power of a Pure Blood Saiyan my friend.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Lol mate,I'm just saying-Thats what the quotes say.Maybe Goku and Vegeta are being paranoid,I dunno.But just read it and get it through your head ok,and if you still disagree,well :d so be it :)

Oi and btw,Buu did atempt to kill Goku and Vegeta,but Kabito Kai came in and transported them to the World Of The Kais.

Etc,etc,then they started fighting.But I guess Goku was a good challenge.This might also lead to the other thread about who was the strongest warrior at the end.Its true Gohan was powerfull.But when Goku was fighting Kid Buu,I think he was using his Maximum Strength.Kid Buu had lots of stamina and outlasted Goku....etc,etc then the plan to make the Spirit Bomb came in [By vegeta :D]

And yah.Maybe Kid Buu wanted to have some fun??

-GuZzie

EDIT : Do not under estimate the power of a Pure Blood Saiyan my friend.
This guy it's 100% right the right explication's evrything so KidBuu pwned GohanBuu anytime i think KidBuu never use his tru power he just had fun whit them , I think that KidBuu only use his max power at Vegeta only and an Goku taking easy whit him .

Best answers
Ahh,finally a guy who understands the concept of the series.Thanks bud.
And yes John is right.If you have seen every single Kidd Buu Saga ep more than 100 times [Like me],you'll notice that Kid Buu laughs most of the god damn time.

He'll keep laughing and laughing...

-GuZzie

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
He'll keep laughing and laughing...

-GuZzie
He also Ignores Goku and Vegeta by sleaping >.>

Oh well Only his maker knows who is stronger. And i dont mean bibidi. XD

Best answers
Hahhahah,yer sleeping

Goku : That Bum!!! He's sound asleep-How dare he. *Stares*
....NO THIS CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE
HIS KILLED TO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE!! ITS NOT RIGHT!!

I loved when Goku said that,because it seemed like he was showing that he had some balls.

Kid Buu probably fell as leep in a way to show Goku and Vegeta that he was over-confident in winning..

EDIT : I know there a still n00bs out there who think that Gohan Buu is stronger,well I got another quote for you : Ep 264 Battle For the Universe Begins-

Goku: Darn you,where your weak point.
Your twice as strong as you were before. Your speed your power...
*Turns Super Saiyan 3*

Still not enough?

-GuZzie

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Hahhahah,yer sleeping

Goku : That Bum!!! He's sound asleep-How dare he. *Stares*
....NO THIS CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE
HIS KILLED TO MANY INNOCENT PEOPLE!! ITS NOT RIGHT!!

I loved when Goku said that,because it seemed like he was showing that he had some balls.

Kid Buu probably fell as leep in a way to show Goku and Vegeta that he was over-confident in winning..

EDIT : I know there a still n00bs out there who think that Gohan Buu is stronger,well I got another quote for you : Ep 264 Battle For the Universe Begins-

Goku: Darn you,where your weak point.
Your twice as strong as you were before. Your speed your power...
*Turns Super Saiyan 3*

Still not enough?

-GuZzie
1.) That's off the anime.

2.) That's off the dubbed anime.

You lose guzzie go buy the last graphic novel of the series and then come back here.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Ahh!!! Where from,link me-Thanks
Well according the the Anime series you could say
Thanks man

-GuZzie
The TV series is based on the manga. But its still difrent in things they do and say in loads of places.

Not to mention dubs are a lot less acurate than subs.

Best answers
Ooo ok,but Everything that I say.. [Hear this now] is from the Dubbed series.Cause I've watched every ep about 20 times,and yer..Its just in my head.Sorry.

-GuZzie

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still say KidBuu it's the best he must not be as smart as the other's Buu but he is powerfull and know's who to have a good time

Best answers
yah i've only watched the anime too, but i notice whenver anything is wierd and doesn't make sense when you cehck the manga for quotes it usually clarifies things.

Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Like I said mate,I only go with the Actual Dubbed series.How can I acess the Magna??

-GuZzie
Buy it from store. I'm pretty sure that download links aren't allowed in here.
Downloading = Stealing

Best answers
yah i woulda checked already if i knew where to find some :(

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
.Guzzie. said:
Arhhh,do you think they still sell some Dragonball Z manga...bah,doesn't seem possible.

GuZzie
You're so ignorant, go into the city- find any good book store / comic store it will be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom