Ki Energy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ki.. like I said before if you mean energy I say INBODY. Not out it. Well..... maybe a bit around you like aura but it would be to close to see.

But hell its there.

Best answers
im actually surprised with this ki, im convinced its real and my firends and family say its real too. i tried it for the past 3 days and wen i try to make a ki ball i feel the tingling and burning and in the dark i saw a quick flash of bright red light mixed with white before i lsot concentration this stuff is freaky but awesome all at once

Best answers
i practice martial arts alot and i'm convinced there is something like ki... i tried to do things exactly as in the manual and in kinda worked out.. though i couldn't make an actual ball of it

but that's not suprising it probably takes years of training to be able to make a ball what suprised me is that you actually feel your ki moving if you concentrate enough on it... that's kinda cool

at first it didn't work because i didn't meditate.. but the second time i tried it (with meditation :)) i could actually move the ki to my arms but i wasn't concentrated enough to get it to my hands

the cool thing is when you're done you are warm at the place you've moved your ki to

well i'm just gonna keep training it i'll let u know whem i can actually do something with it :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
think of ki like this

if a tree falls out in the middle of the woods and absolutly no one can hear it... does it make a sound?
if we are in the matrix then No they wouldnt waste proseing energy on abient noise

but yes it does make a noise

leave a recorder in the forest in the fall and hear the leaves wall to earth

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
think of ki like this

if a tree falls out in the middle of the woods and absolutly no one can hear it... does it make a sound?
Absolutely. Part of the energy release on impact WILL go to the production of sound waves. Sound is just vibration of particles, and is not dependant on being appreciated.

Best answers
I tryed the ki ball and my hands just sweated like crazy but i didnt see anything and it wasnt even warm in the room to cause me to sweat so Im not sure what to believe.

Best answers
hey on that doods manual to ki, he said that you can collect ki from the earth using grounding
that is a frigging stupid idea cause then u could just stand there for like 24 hours and either the world would die (BS!) or you would explode (COOL!)
seriously guys, this is BS - mabye if i saw it straight from the camcorder before edited i might believe it

also of course you would be caught, if you performed the Jing Blast at someone at point blank yelling FINAL FLASH and suddenly their head exploded into a million pieces (that would be very VERY entertaining) and make it a box 0ffice hit!

Retired
Best answers
Effigy, you are not worth discussing with. come with some arguments next time eh..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom