Ki Energy

Retired
Best answers
yo, i'm not here to start another useless thread if ki exists or not. i wanna ask you guys if anyone of you is interested in ki energy, and if someone is studying it. cuz I need some help

plz contact me in PM or summin.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im interesterd in it, al thou i have never tryed it, you should pm cuc

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i have been practicing ki techniques for almost a year and half. my favorite one is the ki flame.

im pretty good at it too, some exercises or good for waking up in the morning. sort of an energy burst.

http://www.geocities.com/thekidojo/

check this site out, its for beginners. as always be careful with jing it can damage your hands.

Best answers
believe it or not, but i was succesfull in managing my bodies temperature. when iam not moving and can concentrate on my body then i can do it. but when i start working then i cant and iam starting to sweat. extremely sweating.

i tried it in a sauna, and all ppl wondered why they all sweat except me. so the money was thrown away, only to experiment if i can do this at hot temperatures.

i like ki.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
??
well i tried but i can't..

Retired
Best answers
I can do the beginning of a ki ball. i can send it to my hands and feel a magnetic field, but I cant form it into a ball yet :(

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the weird thing is i keep having dreams that im flying using some kind of energy focus.

like im thinking gravity doesn't exist or something. i just lift off the ground and stick my arms out to go higher.

Retired
Best answers
hey Hwoarang you got ICQ, MSN, AOL? I wanna talk with ya for a while about ki

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
see most people can get the energy to their hands after a couple of weeks of practice.

its just the part of making the ball that eludes them.

my advise is to concentrate your energy to your hand for at least 20 minutes. then once it really seems like you can make it.

u have to ACTUALLY visualize and believe that there is energy all around u. then.............

PUSH, yes thats right PUSH IT! to just above the palm of your hand. (also, think of lighting from the sky hitting you 3 times in a row to see some sparks, every minute repeat it) eventually if the room is dark enough you will see some sort of light form. it might be white, faint blue or mixed with red and blue. depends on the negative and positive energy you've collected.

the best PLACE to make them is at night (visual purposes) and outside. first focus on your hara (tantien) and then imagine there are roots coming out of your feet that go in to the ground.

imagine these roots are collecting energy thats come to you. use the ki breathing technique(breathing in to collect energy and out slowly to send it your hands) flex your arms and push all your the energy to your hands.

and PRACTICE THIS ****

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, cool. Another ki thread :D . Let's see if there's anything new here to learn... maybe I'll give it a shot.

Best answers
Hmmm...I think I might try to do the JING BLAST! rofl...that would be so awesome to learn...lol

hmm...i might have to look into the FA JING! :D

Best answers
here's a technique i found on the ki dojo forum

not mine, dunno if it works, prolly BS

ive never had the patiants to train Ki but i know quite a bit about the stuff, although theres so much BS that flys around the Ki community you never know really what to belive unless you can prove it to yourself.....

may advice to anyone is to stay well away from Ki forums until youve got the basics otherwise youll prolly get told wrong information

Agian these are not my words

anyway on with the Tech.....

Well I'll try to answer all your questions, I've gotten a flood of e-mails since I said I knew the Shotakahn technique of the "kipup" simualer to the DBZ people going super say-jin.

But first: This isn't DBZ, your will stay the same color and the same style, you penis will enlarge, you will not fly, you will not shoot energy that blows up mountains, you will not grow a tail and turn into a giant ape on the full moon, nothing will the only visuall effecvt will be the ripping of your muscles...

Thier are infinite levels of kipup, you know you've achieved a new one when your strength has increased, and trust me, it will increase enough for you to know.

before I give you the tech here are some Q & A.

Q: You get so much streangth and speed from this, the burn out must be terrible! Right?

A: Actually no, if this tech is preformed properly you should expirience no burn out what so ever.
____________________________________________________Q: It has to burn alot of energy then?

A: No, this isn't DBZ, it takes no energy to preform, so long as you do it right, theoreticly, you could kipup, then return to normal all day if you felt like it!

A: I think everybody hear knows about my explosive temper, don't tell me I'm wrong, I've taught this tech to many people, you don't have to be special to preform it, if it doesn't work, it's because you f*cked up, not me.

A: I'm not I just don't like stupid people

A: As long as you keep fighting.

A:You could probably ascend to level 2 right now if you traid the tech a few times...

A: Sorry, poor choice of words, your muscles pump, and get noticly bigger, don't stop to look at them though, if you stop fighting at any point you immedietly revert to stage 1.

A: Infinite I would suppose, I kipup to level 5, I've seen people go to level 6, I've heard rumors of people up to level 20

A:You're body needs to condition it's self to handle everything that happens at the next level, once it is in proper condition, if you preofrm the tech right, you'll ascend to a new level(And trust me nothing feels better than more power)

A: Here ya go!

1) get ready to fight, this is not the kind of tech that you do to train, or to helkp you lift or show off, only preform this during combat, the way you train the tech will be explained later.

2) distance yourself from your opponent and be ready in case he attacks while your kipping up, if he does, just jump back.

3)Cross your arms infront of your chest and tense and strain every muscle in your body, fill your mind with rage, not anger, rage! Rage isn't evil anger is, don't piss yourself off or you'll fight sloppy, rile yourself up, just put yourself in the " I need to be somebodies ass mood".

4) Do standerd Ki chung breathing exersizes, shot your arms to your side, release all yopur power, don't picture or visualize just feel the raw surge of imense power coarsing through every vien in your body.

5) pick your right leg up and slam it on the ground as hard as you can and shout as loud as possible.

6) rush into your opponent swinging, if you did it properly, and your opponent hasn't ascended, then you will have no problem tearing him limb from limb, everything will seem to be easier, you attacks will land flawlessly 60% of the time, blocking will come natuaral, and you will stay ascended for as long as you keep moving puching and blocking, as soon as you stop, you revert back to your normal state, or true-self.

7) if for some reason you revert back to your True-self, just get a good defence up and ascend again, as long as you are in combat, you should feel fine when you revert back, no heavy panting, or feelings of fetiuge, you should be ready to do it again, whle your opponent gasps for air, lol!

Well thats the tech for the great kipup, great now people like Ice and Jolly, are going to be running around in ascended form getting into all kinds of trouble.

I gave this tech to you all for free, you'de have to pay for any teacher to teach you (Like I did) or become a member of some paying site. All I would really like is for n00bs to use it responcibly and I expect a thank you from every person that reads this tech, I really don't think thats to much do you?

Training: to train it with one person, ascend and then fight eachother at 80% contact.

To train it alone ascend then throw 3 strikes and run and jump 1 time, then (and I know it will be hard) don't move, the energy will be erupting inside of you pleading for you to move, just stand still or sit, or else you get that nasty burnout, I don't know why you don't burn out during combat, I should ask Sifu.

I want everybody to try this tech right now, and then post what happened to you (along with a thank you)
For more techs in this form
e-mail me, get me on AIM, or just post a thread.

peace n00bs

AND DON'T MAKE **** UP!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
end

Best answers
Do you think you would go to jail if you killed some one with Ki without touching the person?

and everyone saw you not touch them??

don't mind me i just watch Witch Hunter Robin ep 2?

watch it is intressting

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow ive got the weardist sence of deja vu... could it be because threre have been practicly endless topics on this subject???

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:cry: Ki fakers make baby ninja's cry :cry:

It takes years to train properly. Even if you succeed at something, your technique will be flawed.

Power without knowledge is useless.

Best answers
i agree, i guess the point is, u guys must be watchin too much dbz cause i doubt even the greatest ki masters make ki balls and flame throwers and all that nonsense

Best answers
i can set my hair on fire with my toes!

come on guys, you ccant control "ki"...

if you could, it would be more of a big deal than it is

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
all u ppl that think u can control "ki" REALLY need to get some friends or somtin

Best answers
Im talking hypatetaly

I fyou had teh POWER could you kill someone and not get in trouble eith the law

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom