Ki Energy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think people would suspect something if u were doing fancy hand motions at some guy and he just keeled over...

Best answers
but you never touched him could you get prosacuted in a court of law

like im walking in the hall way i see the guy
(now this is all with other ppl in the hall)
raise my hand up BIG _BANG style and just let him have it
and when they open him up the guts are chared and/or twisted

could I go to jail for this

hypothecticly

Best answers
probly not, but itll never happen so dont worry about it, speakin of ki, im thinkin about goin to my girls house to show her my "special beam cannon" eh? eh? yeaaaaaahhhh u guys know what im talkin about, usin ki to make my wang go ussj, problem us my asshairs go ssj3 when i do that

Best answers
is all this true!?!??!:shocked:
i thought it was just a cartoon??
if it is, why don't it come up in the news and crap??
dirty harry have u ever succended it using the kipup???
O_O

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by fatmanterror
probly not, but itll never happen so dont worry about it, speakin of ki, im thinkin about goin to my girls house to show her my "special beam cannon" eh? eh? yeaaaaaahhhh u guys know what im talkin about, usin ki to make my wang go ussj, problem us my asshairs go ssj3 when i do that

ok... thats gotta be one of the nastiest things i hav read on this forum

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes please never EVER give me that mental image again....

Best answers
ha ha just kiddin, btw, like my new sig i just made?! yes it sucks but it has randy savage, and thats good enough for me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by fatmanterror
ha ha just kiddin, btw, like my new sig i just made?! yes it sucks but it has randy savage, and thats good enough for me
it´s too big (limit: 600x200)

back to the topic

Best answers
When you make a "ki ball" it actually looks like an energy ball of light or do you just feel a "ball of energy" in your hands?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it does but these mother ****ers is too damn stupid to form the ball in the first place.

like just making energy go their is gone magically make a ball.

edit: my bad

Retired
Best answers
I seriously hate people that are radical tbh, who study ki becuz they like DBZ.. I wanna make a ki ball to improve my concentration, visualization, to guide energy faster and to get my ki stronger. If I ever get into a fight, i wont make a ki ball or summin, it takes too much time. but becuz I studied a ki ball. i can easily get energy to my fists in the nick of time. and punch the guy with ki in my fists to make it hit harder.

Best answers
there are alot of other cultres who refer to a kind of inner power

i suggest you read about Ki,Chi,Mana,and another one that i forget right now

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those of you here to say your stupid because you belive in ki or ki isnt real. Leave right now.
I myself don't belive in ki so I haven't posted. Don't belive don't post.

Btw: If I see anymore of that here it's a warning

Retired
Best answers
agreed, if there is a topic about buddism then we shouldnt say "Thats fake!" either. good call dev

Best answers
please no more ki threads if it is real and one of you trys hard enough you might mess something up and destory the world. I dont know if it is real or not or care i just dont want to take the chance of if it is real you tap into some noob power u never knew u had and we all go down the hole.and this is not a flame or anything just saying what cuc says is true then some of you guys are full of... hey look a puppy. also i would like to learn about ki just for the fact that i took tae kwon do *might spelled wrong* years ago. but there are so many lies out there i dont know what to belive or not.

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd say they're more likely to blow themselves up.
I'm gonna allow ki threads aslong as no more flaming appears in any of them otherwise they're gone and if ANYONE purposly trys to make me enforce this it's not gonna happen happen and you'll just end up with a warning

Best answers
i suggest you read about Ki,Chi,Mana,and another one that i forget right now
Prana comes to mind.

Anyway, the guys here used to reference a great site: http://www.martialki.cjb.net/, but it died. I found a very busted mirror: http://members.tripod.com/MisteryShadow/

Anyway, I did manage to collect most of the techniques from that page, and put them into a word document: http://www.geocities.com/whitecrabx/OMA_Ki.doc

I've tried most of the techniques there at least a bit, but haven't read all the articles at the end.

Has it done anything? The visualisations seem to help me move, I can give myself a placebo healing effect temporarily, I made my sister's head tingle once, and most importantly I'm able to calm myself immensely with a single breath. This last one alone makes me think that even if this is all BS it's worth trying at least a little.

Oh, for people who have seen that site, does anyone remember the warning given for women? I remember it had something to do with not focusing your energy in a certain spot, but I don't remember what, and I've never ever seen that warning again. I think it may screw up their reproductive tracts, or pregnancy, or something? I'd be very interested if anyone knows. (I am a guy, BTW).

Best answers
X~kAmUi- no i have never even tryed it. think about it, where the hell am i gonna go where no one can here me scream.......(me thinks of the highlands)

who knows, who cares

stick to your belive's people.....

i would talk more on the subject, but i can see a mod with a fire extingusher in the background:D

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Needs to be capitalized -> (i)t does(,) but these mother ****ers is (are not is) too damn stupid to form the ball in the first place.
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Capitalization again >_< ->like just making energy go their(there no their) is gone(going to?) magically make a ball.

edit: my bad
D: Learn to spell and use proper grammar before you call people stupid. D:

I believe ki is real, I also believe it take much more discipline to utilize it than a teenage can muster. (Consistantly, at any rate :p)

Best answers
cuc, just wonderin if your saying that teenager's arent capable of training Ki, or that they would just give up? and where does your belife in Ki end, using Ki in physical techniques, 'powering-up' , Ki balls, Ki Blast's, flying.....:S

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom