Ki energy (you got it)

Best answers
i don't smoke
i can't edit things
and dont place blames on dudeman cause he meant it alright thats just how dutch youngsters talk nowadays

and the ball looks like a small sun in your hand if u do it you get this really good 'iam invinsible feeling' but when it goes 'out' you are like hm.... iam just a regulare bozo

btw cucumba why did u email me that email about some name change cause it said firefly at the top so i guess u got the wrong adress

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He did that to me to. Weird huh? Firefly is now D.C. Darkling. Yeh right. (got even 2 mails ??? )

Ki: Like I said. I think its there. I even got a own developed technique to use it. But I work from the point that it must and can only be inside your body. I never lie about such a serious topic, hell on the net I don't lie. (@home I do. :D )

But my 'technique', for the ones who didn't get it, is NOT ki. I use it. (or energy if ya don't think its Ki)

Hmm.. I want to see that kiball then yeh. prove to me its outside or bodies as well.

I thought I saw ki around our bodies once but it also might have been my eyes a bit outta focus. (most likely)

Thats all for now.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A botched e-mail from the forum e-mailer. Please disregard.

(Yes, I make mistakes too :p)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually it was three different e-mails, I did one right o_O

So if you got one (or two), just ignore it. :\

Best answers
FOR THE LOVE OF ALL WHO IS HOLY close this please. i mean it gives me gas thinking about all this ki.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom