Ki energy (you got it)

Retired
Best answers
k dudes i just wanna ask who believes in Ki energy, and how far are they if you tried it etc. i'm at a point where i can send my ki whereever i want to (in my body) and i can make a Ki ball (i cant make it visible yet). but how far are you guys. cuz i might learn from someone.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i kinda do and i kinda dont belive in it :S but ive been trying to bring it out and make ki balls.........................

and what do you do with your ki balls?;/

Retired
Best answers
well you can disrupt someone, if you shot it at someone from close range. he would be gasping for air. but it takes time. i wanna become advanced. at first i wasnt sure Ki existed. but then i tried a ki ball. and i really felt a magnetic force between my hands. and i felt it swirl. if i pushed in more power it would be visible. but that will take about 2 weeks till i can see it i guess.

Best answers
No offense but I think doin that stuff in 2 weeks is umm, BS, but thats my personal opinion, cause I thought it took years to even use ki. ;/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
judge... do you really believe that or are you just kidding us??
sometimes after i had a dream that i could fly, i tried it for real
cuz i really had the feeling i could...

but (off course) i couldn't, it was the dream.. ki or magic stuff doesn't exist, and i accept it, sometimes the last part is hard
cuz you really want it or believe it...

Retired
Best answers
no dude ;) i'm not kiddin. i tried it three times. and all the same effect. and i wasnt sleeping under the shower, or behind my PC ;)

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
You dont know that.

Period.

Lol, but really anything in this universe is possible. You cant say anything doesn't exist for certain. Dragons? Possibly. Pixies? Maybe in a far off world. Ki? Could be right around the corner. The point I'm trying to make is that absolutely nothing is certain.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Engar
You dont know that.

Period.

Lol, but really anything in this universe is possible. You cant say anything doesn't exist for certain. Dragons? Possibly. Pixies? Maybe in a far off world. Ki? Could be right around the corner. The point I'm trying to make is that absolutely nothing is certain.
Dragons are real lol

Best answers
Ok, if using that KI seems not to take long for you Judge, wouldn't you think that there would be people on T.V. and like tournaments etc. using Ki, cause I dont think you are some special case, like the chosen one who can make his Ki visible in two weeks....mmmkay?:S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Hiro
Ki is not real.

Period

ah yes and u would know for a fact that it isnt real because???

what did u make the universe????? i think not... just because u have never seen it or dont know how it works doesnt make it not real...

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
9 years of practice has allowed me to use it to increase bloodflow to areas of my body, alter temperature, heart rate and breathing. I can ingnore pain in selected areas. I can see Ki, looks almost like television snow, very faint. I can feel it to a range of about 3 feet. I can increase kinetic impact from my limbs (Bridgehands). I know of people who can use Dim Mak to kill.
o_O

My master tapped me and it hurt for an hour ;)

So If you don't beleive, you are just looking in the wrong place.

Best answers
Now, is that television snow like the shape of a ki ball like in dbz, or is it just that you have lack of oxygen to the brain from sitting meditating for like 7 hours, I'm just wondering, cause like is it your full vision all snowy or just like where u think the ki is at?

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Ummm, out of all my reading up on KI/CHI I have yet to see a picture of somebody making a KI blasts, or a ball of energy. I can see that most of you people are bull****ing you selves....like the guy who created this thread. I've watched specials on Discovery channel and TLC and yet to see a ball of energy...I've seen where they sit indian style and "fly" from what they say. But I believe KI can be used for blood flow, breathing, more focused, maybe better seeing of whats going on .....but no damn ki blasts.

Best answers
as far as this whole ki argument goes.. u all are a bunch of childish fools who i bet have never got laid in their entire lives. how stupid is it to think that u kan shoot energy balls from your body, just because u saw it on a damn TV show. That would be---LAME!
As far as what cucumba said, u kan actually learn to ignore pain, and intenisfy the level of impact in certain martial arts, however this is only due to the use of perfected technique, NOT energy balls coming out of your hands, or your ass for that matter!!!!.
YOU ALL ARE LAME AS HELL AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT U ARE EVEN THAT IGNANT.

KISS MY ASS!!!!
Tha Dizz

Best answers
The Above post was posted by my older brother, bt he does have a point...go out somewhere and get a girlfriend instead of eatin shrooms and imaginin that u can shoot peeps wit energy blasts. WUT ARE YOU PEOPLE!? 4?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I do belive Cuccumba, since i have known him for a long time, but judge, im sorry but what you said was toal BS, im quite shocked you take us for such fools, no one, ever, has been able to make a Ki ball and SEE it, only afew ppl in history has ever made a ki ball itself, so plz, before you come on and lie about it, look it up somewhere so you can make your lie sound abit more beliveable :S

★ Black Lounger ★
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
as far as this whole ki argument goes.. u all are a bunch of childish fools who i bet have never got laid in their entire lives. how stupid is it to think that u kan shoot energy balls from your body, just because u saw it on a damn TV show. That would be---LAME!
As far as what cucumba said, u kan actually learn to ignore pain, and intenisfy the level of impact in certain martial arts, however this is only due to the use of perfected technique, NOT energy balls coming out of your hands, or your ass for that matter!!!!.
YOU ALL ARE LAME AS HELL AND SHOULD BE ASHAMED THAT U ARE EVEN THAT IGNANT.

KISS MY ASS!!!!
Tha Dizz
Putting KY jelly on your hand and rubing down your parts doesnt mean you got laid....I just had to clear that up for everybody....so this guy is just as bad as everybody else that can throw Ki balls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom