Ki energy (you got it)

Retired
Best answers
AKUMA. let me promiss you on my mothers death. i'm not lying. i swear to you. i can really feel magnetic force between my hands. i'm not saying i can blow everybody away with one ball. if i let it go 1 MM from my hands it would disolve. its very unstable and falls apart after about 2 mins, and i'm giving up then. cuz i cant put any more in it. but i'm seriously not lying about this. i started this ki thread becuz i was amazed with what i did. and yeah it takes years to make a ki ball really work. I can only make the little structure. and I cant even throw it. but dont call me a liar when i'm not lying.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firefly, if you close your eyes to see a new color, will you see it?

If you adamantly beleive you can't be outside your home, would you?

The point is, that if you don't try, you'll never learn. And untill science takes it seriously in the first place, they'll never study it. Science is all about the money, and if you think that's not the case, then you are a High School or College student who wants to be a scientist, but hasn't seen the buisness for real yet. You haven't seen people throw out, destroy or supress information because it doesn't fit the model or the theory.

So in order to learn ki, yes, you have to believe it exsist. But you also have to beleive you can drive a car before you learn that, or it will be just a sci-fi fantasy cooked up by dreamers :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980
if i believe that i can´t make it, i can´t get it work
right?
That's what a lot of Ki pages say. To use it, you don't need any religious, etc. beliefs, but must believe:

1) Ki is real
2) YOU can tap into it

So, if you go in skeptical, you apparently have every reason to come out skeptical.

And I've had wierd feelings between my hands too, Judge, and sometimes it feels really hot, but couldn't that just be imagination?

I mean if I concentrate on the palm of my hand, and run my finger over it, my hand becomes so sensitive it hurts. Or, I could take my hand in that SAME position, slam it into a wall (not hard), and it won't hurt.

Retired
Best answers
well said. and i think the world isnt ready for all this ki thing. less than 1% believes in it here. same goes for the world.

BTW cuc could you go online on ICQ??

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Judge
AKUMA. let me promiss you on my mothers death. i'm not lying. i swear to you. i can really feel magnetic force between my hands. i'm not saying i can blow everybody away with one ball. if i let it go 1 MM from my hands it would disolve. its very unstable and falls apart after about 2 mins, and i'm giving up then. cuz i cant put any more in it. but i'm seriously not lying about this. i started this ki thread becuz i was amazed with what i did. and yeah it takes years to make a ki ball really work. I can only make the little structure. and I cant even throw it. but dont call me a liar when i'm not lying.
One one has ever made a Ki Ball and Throw it, it should not be even called a "Ki Ball" since its not a ball;/ its just, like you said, u can just feel it in your hands, everyone calls it a "ki ball" will think the dbz one that can blow up a house, im not saying that u lied now, but it came across to me that u wherelieing about it, since even u did make one, no one in hell chould it been seen.

no hard feelings eh?:D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
If you adamantly beleive you can't be outside your home, would you?
man it´s a nasty world outside :D

but let me tell you one thing:
i tried it long time ago, i tried it very hard
but it don´t work, that was my proof

perhaps i will try it again, if someone tells me how(and don´t give me the url of this ki-ball-site, that was a fake)

Best answers
Re: "Go onto ICQ." -> Or onto the ESF chat room, so all can discuss.

P.S. For the record, for the last few posts, it seems we were all posting around the same time, hence the oddness on who talks to whom.

Retired
Best answers
well they say you can see it if you push enough energy in it. and when you push more energy in it you can throw it about 1 meter. and let somebody gasp for air. but i was thinking. even if you can see it. is it becuz you opened your "third eye"?? or can everybody see it? atleast i will keep trying to get a stronger "ki ball" and try to make it visible for myself.

no, no hard feelings.
btw i know what cuc is talking about with the martial arts. i know the basics of Jeet kun do, Kung fu and Tai kwan do.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
omg i was here 5 mins ago and thsi was only 2 pages now its 5 or 4 OMG! :shocked:

Retired
Best answers
Originally posted by Firefly1980

man it´s a nasty world outside :D

but let me tell you one thing:
i tried it long time ago, i tried it very hard
but it don´t work, that was my proof

perhaps i will try it again, if someone tells me how(and don´t give me the url of this ki-ball-site, that was a fake)
I aint doing it for a long time now, but i might help you a lil. contact me on ICQ or AOL.

AOL: NeoDarkKi

(i made the AOL thing after i did the ki thing. so thats why its called that ;))

Best answers
uhm.... i don't mean to brag but it has worked to make a ki ball but not shoot it. i told dudeman about for a milion times but he doesnt believe me, and when i try it when hes near it doesnt work.
ill try to do it with a web cam sometime so u guys can see it.
it may take some time but then ill show dudeman!
( and later u guys)

if anyone wants to know how its done it goes as follow

1. do it in the afternoon when u are not tired
2. make sure u are relaxed
3. do not be distracted
4. believe in it dont do this if u don't believe in it
5. it may take some time (few hours) but when its done u should be able to do it easier next times

btw Ki is real! and cucumba and judge are right

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll be home in about 50 minutes, 4:40 EST. If some one want's to talk, I'll be in the IRC (#ESF, Gamesnet.net), you can use the java client on the main page to talk to me there. Click on my profile button to talk to me on ICQ or AIM. (I prefer ICQ)

Firefly, how long did you train for? I trained five days a week, 2 hour session minimum. For six years before I stopped putting 100% effort into it. From then till now (another 3 years) I have trained less due to work/college etc. And that was just Tae Kwon Do. I also trained in Hun Gar (tiger claw kung fu) and Hapkido. Not to mention cross training with people from other styles. Some of my best training came from my Hun Gar instructor and my TKD instructor.

When you see a 105lb woman breaking garden variety rocks with her bare hands, you tend to beleive. ;)

Best answers
anyone who even reads these posts (i mean 51 come on u gotto spend alotta time to read em all) just try it some time if u think its embarrasing just do it at night (bettre in the afternoon but whatever aslong as ur not tired).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didnt read most of the discussion but i would like to put in my 2 cents.

I beleive it is very possible for Ki to exist, as well as telepathy and telekenises. Think about it, the brain runs the body with electrical charges. That minut amount of electricity runs all throughtout the body. Remember in the Matrix how mankind was enslaved by the machines for use as a powersource? I'm thinking that with proper discipline that this energy could be harnessed for more then just say, moving your arm. One could somehow train himself to use Ki. As for Brainpower? Simpler, but not as easy i think. The more intellegent you are, the more nueron(sp) connections are in a particular part of the brain. If you were able advance you brain to the point that your every part of the brain, every cell, had enough connections, you could conduct electricity, or possibly more. This might be possible now, but advanced control of Ki could take a thousand or more years of evolution to acomplish, or you could just try to get it all you life, that might do it.

There, my scientific explaination.

Retired
Best answers
agreed. tho i always thought that everybodies IQ is exactly the same, we use like 9% of our brain. and i think somebody that goes to university uses about 10%. and someone that has a lower college diploma might use 8%. thats my theory.

ow and Dudeman666. plz put the ball on webcam :) i wanna see what it looks like. i think i'm close to achieving it but not close enough

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, I think KI exsist...

but it's nothing like a magnetic field, that's just the electric energy in your body..

only when u have years of training u could do it, and even after all those years it ain't really visible..

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by Dudeman666
uhm.... i don't mean to brag but it has worked to make a ki ball but not shoot it. i told dudeman about for a milion times but he doesnt believe me, and when i try it when hes near it doesnt work.
ill try to do it with a web cam sometime so u guys can see it.
it may take some time but then ill show dudeman!
( and later u guys)

if anyone wants to know how its done it goes as follow

1. do it in the afternoon when u are not tired
2. make sure u are relaxed
3. do not be distracted
4. believe in it dont do this if u don't believe in it
5. it may take some time (few hours) but when its done u should be able to do it easier next times

btw Ki is real! and cucumba and judge are right

what were you smoking at the time?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, dudeman666, you're nuts, if you want to edit a webcam movie.. you can't even make your own sig(i made it)!!!
you can't put in another movie cuz i know what you look like..
so.. give it a shot.. (LOL):p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by ultrassj_vegeta

what were you smoking at the time?
just that u know, dudeman doesn't smoke...:D :D :D :D

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer