Karrde Does More Costuming - Team Fortress 2 Engineer

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So, some guys I play TF2 with were all "You should come to Geek Kon with us." Being that it's in Madison, WI it's not exactly a long drive for me. 3 weeks ago, they're all "Hey, we're doing TF2 costumes, you should too!"

****!

So being that I've done 2 different bits of high speed costuming this year already, I was a bit reluctant. But, if you know me, you know that 1. I can't resist a challenge, and 2. I <3 costuming. So I thought about it and decided that the engineer would be the easiest to pull off in a short amount of time. Some of you who've been watching the chatbox may have seen my progress as the costume has gone on. Here's the final result.

Ignore the bare feet. My boots of awesome that I've used for a bunch of costumes take 10 minutes to get into. Other than that, the wire is gonna run underneath the costume, and I don't think I'm going to make any additional changes. As you can see, I went for the mining light "hat" since so often, people do the "standard" versions of the classes. I thought it'd give additional flare if I had a working light. I was going to do a towering hat of hats with the Texas 10 Gallon and the Train Engineers hat, but didn't want to spend the additional money.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Derp............o_O

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should've taken pics of you doing naughty things with that wrench. I'm disappointed in you, karrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrde!

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait til con, baby, wait til con :p between the guys from brbu who I'm crashing with and some of my friends who are coming, I guarantee shennanigans.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty badass man! Still want those Goggles.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

We won "Best Performance" though the field wasn't too strong. However, I know one of the judges and she wanted to give us an award for the props had we not already been winning one of the larger awards :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, That looks bad ass.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

We won "Best Performance" though the field wasn't too strong. However, I know one of the judges and she wanted to give us an award for the props had we not already been winning one of the larger awards :p
I feel like I know the guy in the middle :p

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This **** is awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom