Kame Torpedo?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I was just thinking, the ESF team doesn't implimant unoffcial attacks of dRagonball Z...And while thinking this, I wondered where Kame Torpedo came from. Is it made up or has goku actually used in the show??

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He used it when fighting frieza I think

Best answers
Hybrid said:
He used it when fighting frieza I think
it one of Gokus many 1 time used techs. he used it under water against frieza i can't remember the episode name.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was; Clash of the Super Powers, Goku used it under water and tried to fool Frieza into thinking Goku was somewhere that he wasnt.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ooh, well, im satisfied then

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan also uses Kame Torpedoes against Dabura.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
Actually, it was a distraction move.
Is this in response to me? Gohan used Kame Torpedoes against Dabura, in exactly the same way Goku used them against Frieza, underwater. There is no "actually."

Best answers
I was talking about Goku, genius. If I wanted to respond to you, I would've added your name. And if you've seen actually seen DBZ, you know it was a distraction move.

Let's drink on that one.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
I was talking about Goku, genius. If I wanted to respond to you, I would've added your name. And if you've seen actually seen DBZ, you know it was a distraction move.

Let's drink on that one.
And guess what, genius? Whether or not it's a "Distraction Move" is ABSOLUTELY, 100% IRRELEVANT. Yeah. Thanks. The question the thread posed, was "Is the attack REAL?" The answer is? Oh! YES, LYNX! The team did not MAKE UP the move.

You moronically butted in, saying "Actually, it was a distraction move" when nobody had disputed that.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

Warnings to both of you, Lynxy for a minor flame which blatantly provoked Alea, Alea for blatantly flaming Lynxy. Keep it on topic please. We don't need these petty squabbles on the forum.

-Karrde-

Best answers
I wondered where Kame Torpedo came from. Is it made up or has goku actually used in the show??
I was responding to that. And added the "distraction move", which it actually was.

Is this in response to me? Gohan used Kame Torpedoes against Dabura, in exactly the same way Goku used them against Frieza, underwater. There is no "actually."
Regardless of what you think, it wasn't meant for you. Thanks for paying attention. You will receive roses in advance.

Warnings to both of you, Lynxy for a minor flame which blatantly provoked Alea
Minor flame? I set the guy straight and I get a warning for that? Thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lynxy said:
Minor flame? I set the guy straight and I get a warning for that? Thanks.
Girl*

Heh, there goes the neighborhood.

Best answers
its weird how you can use 6 torpedos while in the show you see Goku firing 1 torpedo with 1 hand. since when did he get 6 arms?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*sigh*

No need to argue on this anymore. Its a move goku used against Frieza, and in the game it was implemented to attack. Lets leave it at that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game aught to have more homing attacks. I still get a kick out of people running from that genocide thing in EVM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom