Kame Torpedo Question

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok when did Goku ever do a Kame Torpedo in the DBZ series? I do not remember anything of that sorta at all and I have a very good memory when it comes to DBZ...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe he used it against Frieza during one of the many episodes in which they fought on Namek. If I remember correctly, from previous questions about the torpedoes, he used them earlier on, before hitting the SSJ mark, I think.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Majin_You said:
I believe he used it against Frieza during one of the many episodes in which they fought on Namek. If I remember correctly, from previous questions about the torpedoes, he used them earlier on, before hitting the SSJ mark, I think.
Oh.... ok. Thank you Majin_You

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i remeber that , heck that looked cool thou , even if it wasn't an offical attack , isn't it fun to torpedo spam ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
also gohan did this vs dabura as a distraction move.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
also gohan did this vs dabura as a distraction move.
don't thnk that was a kame torpedo , thnk that was just a generc beam , are you talkng about when gohan started the fght n normal ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no, when he was thrown in the water, he made 2 balls and shot them one at a time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku used two kame torpedos when he was slammed into the water as a distraction becuase he found out that frieza can't sense powerlevels with out his radar. even if they were generic beams, what's it matter?

Best answers
If i'm right, he used two kame torpedo's against coola the first time they fought.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
even if they were generic beams, what's it matter?
Because he said "kamehameha" in his head while he did it.

Then he said "fire one!" and "fire two!" or something of that sort.

Best answers
He only did it one time in the hole saga i cant beleave they gave him it in the game.But its a pretty fun attack.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That and scatter beam are the only two things that home. What Im surprised is that they didn't even make Frieza's Distructo Disk home in which they should have done. I mean all you have to do it teleport and it blows up on some mountain... or some noob if you are good.

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
That and scatter beam are the only two things that home. What Im surprised is that they didn't even make Frieza's Distructo Disk home in which they should have done. I mean all you have to do it teleport and it blows up on some mountain... or some noob if you are good.

don't you think people are going to spam that attack since its a 1hit killer... i think thats why the team didnt make it homing ;)

Best answers
MickeyG said:
don't you think people are going to spam that attack since its a 1hit killer... i think thats why the team didnt make it homing ;)
Perhaps, but it's pretty much useless now.. unless it's coming from da back or if you are retarted.. :S
Besides.. if they would make it home sort of like a small kame torp, and let it have the same speed it does now, it would be soooo easy to dodge..
You'd just be unable to stop and fire beams, and would have to keep swooping/teleporting...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They cannot include every attack from DBZ as many would unbalance the game too much and many attacks cannot be like they were in DBZ for the same reason. Think of how unbalanced things would be if FF went as fast as it did when used on Cell or if SBC went its normal speed. Having guided unblockable instant-kill weapons simply doenst make sense to add.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not even that its uber guided. JUst a little home in then normal so that it starts to move close to a player. It would make more sense then having it come back. And Kame Torpedo and Scatter Beam are all one hit kills when you are at high leveles. Crap, I get 6 to 8 kills each time I let a wave go out so those are WAY unfair and unbalanced.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if they are stupid enough to let you charge up a wave of kame torpedos then they deserve whats coming to them.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh but see Im really ghey and hide and then fire the wave out. So people don't even know Im doing it. Thats why those moves are UBER cheap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom