Kame House - final version

Best answers
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Considering the link has DBZ Hood in it, and considering the quality of the graphics, I'd say that's one of the Unreal engines. Can't quite say which, though. I forgot which engine the DBZ Hood guys use, exactly.

The map is quite impressive, indeed. :3

Maybe it would be nice to have an animated picture on the TV, if possible.

Best answers
WOOOOOOOOT!!!! Theres hentai in it! *drools*:p :shocked: .
I will gonna buy UT 2k for sure O_O .

Best answers
Black Gohan said:
WOOOOOOOOT!!!! Theres hentai in it! *drools*:p :shocked: .
I will gonna buy UT 2k for sure O_O .
13 year olds on the internet, got to love them -_-

Anyway, looks pretty neat, but I'm missing shadows here :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
those boobs are massive.....

whos job was it to find all the hentai and texture the map.....

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I really like the map. Especially the water which surprising looks awesome, nice work man.

Best answers
Goku[SSJ] said:
Well the topic says all:

I'm curently working at this thing from my old version. About 50% done. Still there are more to go
http://gokussj.dbzhood.com/pics/kamehouse1f.jpg
http://gokussj.dbzhood.com/pics/kamehouse2f.jpg
http://gokussj.dbzhood.com/pics/kamehouse3f.jpg
http://gokussj.dbzhood.com/pics/kamehouse4f.jpg

I want to add all the things that can be find in the kame house show (saiyan saga), so if you find something that is not please post it here and I will make sure to model that
loooks good i think im gonna download it today! :D. But i mainly like the hentai har har har

Best answers
Im kinda aware of you for the way you threated me with dbzhood... And i will never forget that ...

but i must admit with my teeths squeezed that you are damn good,
now when you learned 3dsmax, im even more scared of what you can do...
damn you... i see talent in what you are creating.
If only your character would be like your skilz are...

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're right Nataka. Goku[ssj]I have to admit your attitude kind of turned me down when i was reading the news page of dbzhood a while ago, I suppose it's good map anyway.

Best answers
Thanks,

The behavior can always be change. I see you improved a lot from the day when I had to remove you from the team. So that was a good thing and I’m happy for that coz look at you today and then look at the day you were.

Improved = your attitude changed, your behavior is different, you speack different

Even if you cursed me I didn’t so take in consideration that I don’t throw the rock back.
Don’t make the others what it does to you.

If you want to start it over like hi I’m … then you can always find me online

Cold Steal - Not sure what you mean and/or if you seen the flame posts that was deleted

To go on topic

Just added a few bones to the fish going to animate him the way I wan to move in the water and import it as mesh.

Made the level 40 times bigger then before 500.000 meters (almost max). How much skilled you’ll be you’ll get lost. Good for the Nimbus cloud to travel on it by seeing the fish/s jumping from water.

Oz

Best answers
Welp I finally signed up, I've seen this bashing going on for months, I usually just let it go, but not this time, I'm sorry certain members want a place they can say whatever the hell they want and do whatever the hell they want and act like children, flame people treat em like crap, etc. But our forum is not that place, if that leaves us with barely any users....then SO BE IT. Out with the trash.
And I know thats why 90% of the people that bash DBZHOOD do it, cuz they got banned for acting like children, or they dont like something about the forums....its ALWAYS about the forums. Has anyone seen that Mantas18 guy? OMG I would lose my mind, all he talks about is the percentage of the game, and cusses everyone out all the time because of no new info or update fast enough for him, If GokuSSJ said something on the news page it probably had something to do with him, and I myself would not have been so restrained....

And don't start with "Woah, buddy, I only said this..." this isn't about just the comments in this thread this is about the general attitude over the last year on these forums towards any of us....I've seen several members attacked before they did anything, granted some have not responded appropriately to the attack and made it worse....but still they were bashed.

Anyways to be honest isn't the quality of a MOD really what matters in the end, not the forums....not the mindset of a few members.

Can we finally put this hatchet to rest guys? I mean you don't see us bashing ESF left and right on our boards, in fact theres quite a few of our members that play ESF.

I would like to see the day that the ESF community and the DBZHOOD community could co-exist, without constant fighting.

Think about it...

(EDIT) READ CAREFULLY, Notice I said the people HERE attacking us (NOT on our forums), ummm yeah try again thanks.
It is users HERE that bring that same issue over with them, so don't put this on me....

OH LOOK, proving my point theres another thread I just saw with a vieled attack, whatever from what I've seen here there isn't much logic that goes into how people are treated so why I'm bothering trying to figure this out logically I really don't know.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oz said:
Welp I finally signed up, I've seen this bashing going on for months, I usually just let it go, but not this time, I'm sorry certain members want a place they can say whatever the hell they want and do whatever the hell they want and act like children, flame people treat em like crap, etc. But our forum is not that place, if that leaves us with barely any users....then SO BE IT. Out with the trash.
And I know thats why 90% of the people that bash DBZHOOD do it, cuz they got banned for acting like children, or they dont like something about the forums....its ALWAYS about the forums. Has anyone seen that Mantas18 guy? OMG I would lose my mind, all he talks about is the percentage of the game, and cusses everyone out all the time because of no new info or update fast enough for him, If GokuSSJ said something on the news page it probably had something to do with him, and I myself would not have been so restrained....

And don't start with "Woah, buddy, I only said this..." this isn't about just the comments in this thread this is about the general attitude over the last year on these forums towards any of us....I've seen several members attacked before they did anything, granted some have not responded appropriately to the attack and made it worse....but still they were bashed.

Anyways to be honest isn't the quality of a MOD really what matters in the end, not the forums....not the mindset of a few members.

Can we finally put this hatchet to rest guys? I mean you don't see us bashing ESF left and right on our boards, in fact theres quite a few of our members that play ESF.

I would like to see the day that the ESF community and the DBZHOOD community could co-exist, without constant fighting.

Think about it...
By reacting to what everyone said here, you'll probably attract more people to this thread, which is the opposite of what you're trying to reach here. Don't bring the problems from your own forums to this place either, if you want them solved, do it at the DBZHOOD boards and not here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I will buy UT2k* just to play awesome DBZ maps O_O
what unreal is used ?? caus ethere are so many ^^

Anyway that map sure looks awesome.And how is the size different form HLs map limits ?
esf_arrival i know uses the max Map size for esf, compare them from the size please ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom