Kaioken

Best answers
How will be Goku`s Kaioken ? Can we increase kaioken power like 2x ,3x ,10x, 20x depending on power level and if the kaioken is too strong lose hp ?
In esf 1.2.3 kaioken is useless.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is no Kaioken in ESF 1.2.3 or the final.

ECX/EVM is not ESF

Best answers
Why no Kaioken ? :| In Dragon Ball Z Goku uses kaioken ...

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaio-ken would break the balance between classes, unless nerfed.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Just set a lower start-ki instead of 700.000 for Goku. So the guy (and me) get the kaioken and nothings unbalanced.

edit.//
And for your post that kaioken "nerfed": Your opinion is just subjective. Nothing more.

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why no Kaioken ? :| In Dragon Ball Z Goku uses kaioken ...
Goku is strong enough of a character without it. Besides there really isnt a good way to implement it. Also he only uses Kaioken 3 times during the entire storyline of DBZ. And 1 of those times he uses it only to show off his power.

So he only uses it 2 times in combat.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Plus there's this argument: since Goku can become a SSJ, he doesn't need Kaio-ken.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku is strong enough of a character without it. Besides there really isnt a good way to implement it. Also he only uses Kaioken 3 times during the entire storyline of DBZ. And 1 of those times he uses it only to show off his power.

So he only uses it 2 times in combat.
Well Sir, thats a lie.

Goku "use" the kaioken more (at kaio planet (end test of his new techniches), against: nappa, vegeta, this big namek guy (i know that this is not dbz), cpt. ginyu and freezer.
If Goku use it while he is a super sayain, we don't know. There is no reason why it MUST change his color when he is an super s.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Goku use it while he is a super sayain, we don't know. There is no reason why it MUST change his color when he is an super s.
There's absolutely nothing implying that Goku ever canonically used Kaio-ken as a SSJ, so it's assumed that he never ever used Kaio-ken again since unlocking SSJ. If my memory serves me right, one of the guidebooks says that Kaio-ken wasn't useful anymore since there was SSJ.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I counted Nappa and Vegeta as 1. I have no recollection of him using it on Kaios planet but thats another one for showing it off, rather than fighting.

He doesnt use it for Recoome, and he only uses it to show Ginyu how strong he is, not to actually fight. He uses it last against Frieza.

But in the end SSJ is a better alternative. And giving Goku something else for the same of show accuracy is bad for gameplay.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If Goku didn't increase his powerlevel, he had no chance against ginyu. So he had to do it, because it was neccessary.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah he only used Kaioken when Ginyu asked him to show him his true strength. They stopped fighting at that time.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah he only used Kaioken when Ginyu asked him to show him his true strength. They stopped fighting at that time.
Logically Goku at 90,000 would've needed Kaio-ken to defeat 120,000 Ginyu, but your point is taken.
And the thread is kinda solved, I think.

Discord Member
Best answers
the only real use of the kaioken was against frieza where he would use it for split seconds while taking hits n making them' other than that the rest is just hogwash compared to it. the time against vegeta was the only other big use of it.

Best answers
but that was not a movie... he used super kaioken in other world tournament... i don't know exactly the episode...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
but that was not a movie... he used super kaioken in other world tournament... i don't know exactly the episode...
Memories a bit fuzzy so i am not too sure, but IIRC Pikkon is an anime only character, and doesn't appear in the manga. The mod is based on the manga, not the anime.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pikkon was a filler character. So as far as ESF is concerned, he doesnt exist and he never fought Goku.

Legendary Super Saiyan
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@hlev Your wrong, Goku uses Super Kaioken against Pikkon in the other world tournament.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom