Best answers
Oh God, what have you done!

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@hlev Your wrong, Goku uses Super Kaioken against Pikkon in the other world tournament.
You obviously didn't take attention to the word canonically. In fact, the whole other world tournament is a filler.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly would just love his turbo to be red instead of white. No health loss, no extra damage, just an aesthetic change.

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I honestly would just love his turbo to be red instead of white. No health loss, no extra damage, just an aesthetic change.
That's it! I love the red aura design of Goku, too!

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
There's absolutely nothing implying that Goku ever canonically used Kaio-ken as a SSJ, so it's assumed that he never ever used Kaio-ken again since unlocking SSJ. If my memory serves me right, one of the guidebooks says that Kaio-ken wasn't useful anymore since there was SSJ.
I've been watching dbz the last days and well, Goku uses Kaioken while he is an super sayain! In the fight against Paikuhan at otherworld tournament. Got you! BAM! ^^

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Apart from the fact they also said otherworld tournament is filler and doesn't count to esf you could be correct.

The red Aura would be cool tho as a purely visual thing

Discord Member
Best answers
I've been watching dbz the last days and well, Goku uses Kaioken while he is an super sayain! In the fight against Paikuhan at otherworld tournament. Got you! BAM! ^^
paikuhan and other world tournament was just a filler .... not canon

and second kaio ken technique is too demanding on the body .... trying to multiply a super saiyan's power .... his body would blow to bits if he did it a lot. too much energy loss n fatigue afterward. only reason i can see why not having it. **** they can barely handle their own powers as it is

Resting in H.E.L.L
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fail is strong with this one.

Discord Member
Best answers
i have an idea .... why not just use the kaioken aura for when u do turbos n what not on goku with the regular boosts n stuff. the red kaioken aura is pretty sick you know .... can be purely aesthetic change for normal goku whenever he turbos or something (swoops or somehting)

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can pretend it's Kaio-ken when you do a tier 3 bonus combo or whatever it's called (there was a video about it).

Last edited:
Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have an idea .... why not just use the kaioken aura for when u do turbos n what not on goku with the regular boosts n stuff. the red kaioken aura is pretty sick you know .... can be purely aesthetic change for normal goku whenever he turbos or something (swoops or somehting)
That's only exactly what other people have said

Best answers
He used it on his way to namek to save own his life.
Its a pretty important technique in the series, he would have been dead a couple of times without it.

Would be cool if you could use it as a quick but large/semi-large boost of power before turning into super sayin in the game.
Kinda how he used it when fighting freeza but maybe less frequent, and make it have a decent hit on stamina/energy.

Make it something you would want to hold on to and only use to get out of tight situations, like a trump card till you can go SUPER SAYIN!!!
sounds like a fun idea o_O..
maybe not...

Did the other guys on the "Z-team" who died and went to king kais planet get to learn kaio ken?
dnt remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom