Kai Buddy System Idea

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i was thinknig maybe the kais could be added in a future version of esf maybe

the kais i would like to see in the game would be supreme kai , Kabito & kaioshin (the fusion of the both of em)

after going on a crazy dbz watching Spree , i an remeber these attacks that the supreme kai did , thou i can't remeber any of kabitos moves coz i haven't yet got hold of any eps featuring kabito

Instant Explosion attack

Supreme Kai's eyes Went Blue on twice in the eps i was just watching , he used it the first time to explode the projectile that gohan was getting sent away with , maybe in esf , he could take control of projectles (not all of them thou , let's just say it could be a special for him to do strongers ones death ball , sprit bomb etc) basically , he could control beams/ki balls that have been deattached/fired and set use them to his advantage maybe , sending them off in a random direction when he gets control of the ki attack or they just explode , this could be ethier a special or a basic attack with the special powering it up to handle stronger attacks

Blow away

He used this numerous times to escape from Fat Buu , maybe it could be ki intensive , and the player in range get's blown away at ethier a normal speed or a faster speed (staminia could power this up)

Kai Beam(the attacks he fired buu with at close range)

Maybe make it on level with khh

Kabito

Can't some1 list his attacks & post screenies of his attacks if they could , if any1 doesn't remeber what supreme kai's attacks were , i will post some pics later

Kaioshin (aka KabitoKai)

The Attacks of both of kaibito and the supreme kai , or just there most uesful ones , kaioshin could use instant transmission , so maybe he could teleport really far or just teleport and charge attacks and teleport at the same time like goku does

critz/comments ??

Best answers
SAIYAN_OVERLORD said:
i was thinknig maybe the kais could be added in a future version of esf maybe

the kais i would like to see in the game would be supreme kai , Kabito & kaioshin (the fusion of the both of em)

after going on a crazy dbz watching Spree , i an remeber these attacks that the supreme kai did , thou i can't remeber any of kabitos moves coz i haven't yet got hold of any eps featuring kabito

Instant Explosion attack

Supreme Kai's eyes Went Blue on twice in the eps i was just watching , he used it the first time to explode the projectile that gohan was getting sent away with , maybe in esf , he could take control of projectles (not all of them thou , let's just say it could be a special for him to do strongers ones death ball , sprit bomb etc) basically , he could control beams/ki balls that have been deattached/fired and set use them to his advantage maybe , sending them off in a random direction when he gets control of the ki attack or they just explode , this could be ethier a special or a basic attack with the special powering it up to handle stronger attacks

Blow away

He used this numerous times to escape from Fat Buu , maybe it could be ki intensive , and the player in range get's blown away at ethier a normal speed or a faster speed (staminia could power this up)

Kai Beam(the attacks he fired buu with at close range)

Maybe make it on level with khh

Kabito

Can't some1 list his attacks & post screenies of his attacks if they could , if any1 doesn't remeber what supreme kai's attacks were , i will post some pics later

Kaioshin (aka KabitoKai)

The Attacks of both of kaibito and the supreme kai , or just there most uesful ones , kaioshin could use instant transmission , so maybe he could teleport really far or just teleport and charge attacks and teleport at the same time like goku does

critz/comments ??
So your asking for the Supreme Kai to be added as a character with Kibito as his buddy? Sounds like a good idea. But im not too sure about the attacks you added i'll try to modify them a bit.

Instant Explosion attack:
This one could work as a long range block, Hold the recharge and block button at the same time to activate. Can only be used on Ki attacks. When the block struggle begins the player will lose ki probably at half the rate or recharge. The player can only lose the struggle when the attack hits him. The player can win the strugle if he survives the struggle for 10 seconds. If the attack is weaker then him it will explode and if its stronger then it will be deflected.

Blow away:
Long range knockback. On a 3 second charge. should cost alot of Ki. (around 40-50%)

I cant remember any of Kibito/Kibitoshin's attacks. Kibito can heal wounds with his Ki so he can probably have a Heal Player attack for team games.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i mite create a badge like one was for operation tien (if i an be bothered) , call it operation kai , the kais did play a important rolein the series , thou king kai , and all the other kais except old kai were just uber lazy and had nothing interesting about them (Sure king kai trained goku , but king kai would be like a 2nd goku)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom