Just Applied As Particle Effects Artist

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Ay ppl my name is Dalte89 and i Just Applied As Particle Effects Artist for ESF 1.3, hope i get it. Really love this mod, and one thing its missin is the effectsss, we need eye candyyyy!!! That is wat i definitely can deliver for you guys if i really get this.

I dont know if any of you here play Max Payne 2 Mods for the PC, but if u you do then im sure you guys must have heard of Elements of Style. With that mod which i created by myself i reinvented MP2 by adding the eye candy and effects such an action game needed from the particles effects of bullet impacts to the smoke on shell casings to the blood coming from the bullet riddled enemies.

I am pretty confident in my skills to craft excellent effects for this mod is i am granted the chance, if others of you here know of EOS 1.5 and 2.0 let them knowwww about the effectssssss lol. wish me luck ppl

O i also created the fast fighting models for ESF 1.2 a loonnggg while back dunno if yall rememba that tho o well:yes:

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We all love you. Congrats and good luck in making eye candies for ESF.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Calm down people. ^^

He just said he applied. No need to jump him. Leave it to the devs ^^

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
lol, yeah guess i gotta wait thx tho guys for the support, hope i can fill ur eyes wit all dat effects of sexiness lol

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ye lets hope anyways dude get your self an particle animated avatar so we know who you are

Former Forcepit Member :(
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if you get in maybe after esf 1.3 is completed you can write up a tut on particle fx and such for us photoshop users xD

🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
yea damn right ima make one, so we can all make sexy stuff for dis game, gonna be sick lets all chant

*CHANTING*ESF 1.3*CHANTING*

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If your application is denied, I'm sure some addon team will want to hire you (if you would like to join one) so you could still do those eye candies for ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom