It's been a great 4 1/2 years, goodbye, ESF.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The funny part about all of this, is that a hockey board I visit, actually did get shut down. Not on April 1st, but two days before hand. They are no more. NHL shut'em down for using the NHL crest and such. Now I have no were to frequent when I am bored and I decided to come see what was up on this place; sure enough there was a, "We got shut down" notice, but I didn't fall for it.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
And to think I left my wife, kicked the dog, and stabbed a police officer over this! :'(

Best answers
I think we should all run out into the streets and burn esf logos, push over esf team members houses or we could just knock on there doors and run away very fast to annoy them JUST because we can..... watch out pain, you'll be first........ :p

also i think one better idea would of been to just shut down the esf site for a few days, no reasons, all team members cut contact for a day (on msn, Aim and all that etc) and leave everyone sweating as people fear the unknown more then known :p but maybe next year eh?

Best answers
Now they can't use that idea because people who read this will know it's coming =/. Pretty good idea though.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Im still waiting for "ESF KIDS!"

Best answers
Personally, I found it quite obvious that it was a lie. Too many people were in on it for it to be something that important. Anyways, good joke.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kenny83 said:
Personally, I found it quite obvious that it was a lie. Too many people were in on it for it to be something that important. Anyways, good joke.
I don't think that many people were "in" on it so to speak. I think they just started pulling it out of their asses when they saw people posting about it :p Hell, I didn't even know what they were planning til I looked at the page. Maybe I missed the meeting on it though :p Been kinda in absentia lately.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was not diseminated to the moderation staff untill later on, even then, only a few were told. Most of you figured it out though.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was abit worried about all the confusion going on that someone would actually write a letter to funimation asking if this was true (or hate mail from some :rolleyes: )... wether they decided to mention it being true or false, it really would of screwed everyone up...

Suppose we're lucky noone decided to write funimation.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba said:
It was not diseminated to the moderation staff untill later on, even then, only a few were told. Most of you figured it out though.
Yeah, I tried my best to corroborate it, but I was never supposed to be in on it. I just played along. The MSN convo logs were doctored in case anyone was wondering. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom