It's been a great 4 1/2 years, goodbye, ESF.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fatality said:
Don't be a *****, you only warned me because I'm black and you're a white trash racist. Go rape yourself, thanks.
I'll volunteer to warn him in the future, I'm only Hispanic, he can't pull the race card on me :p

I was trying to get permission to get the forum down, but I couldn't find anyone until I had already posted this.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice prank peeps :p

And if it wasnt for a coment that Pain said i would have belived it ^^

Best answers
Haha, what did i say? It was so frickin obvious from the get go it was a joke, now i can laugh at all you guillable people. Muahahahah

Gamers - Desire (Host)
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Well, I totaly forgot the 1. April.... *beep* again lol

But I had knew that esf wont shutdown, until they dont want money for the mod they have nothing to fear about.. ;o

P.S I dont want to know what the other ppl did... *standing on the street with a shild, pls vote for esf!!!!!111!!!111, we want 1.3, we want 1.3 * :fight:

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
WAited 4 nothing the who time......i am now going 2 sleep guys :D..im tired did not even sleep..but this is not funny guys.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Honestly, at first when i saw it i believed it. But then again, i just woke up at that time. And i had no idea it was April the first, but then after a few minutes i realised it. This ain't the first prank that the team pulled on April's day, but besides the point. Shouldn't the news be edited on the front page?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evansmp said:
Haha, what did i say? It was so frickin obvious from the get go it was a joke, now i can laugh at all you guillable people. Muahahahah
I don't think you get half of the joke, but whatever. Heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Good prank guys, you fooled a lot of people.

Because even people like Pain, Cuc and Smith were lying their ass off, at times I will admit I was a bit worried, but through logical reasoning I figured that it was just too much of a coincidence for this to happen on April 1st. :p

I even went as far as to speculate that this might actually have been a joke on FUNimation's part. :p Like, they would tell you to stop making ESF, then they'd go like "LOOOL APRIL FOOL'S!". :p That would've been sick.

Best answers
yap guys you fooled a lot of people but only a few realized it was a prank ... nice going ... ohh and i thin that you should edit that news or just put another saying that the previous one is a fake .... cuz mccdbz is gonna wake up and be all happy thinking he was right :D ....

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
evansmp said:
Shure people knew it was a joke. But tell me was it fun to try and ruin it ^^

I say it was more fun playing along and looking at the despair of the people round XD

Best answers
true grega ... but ssome people just wanted to make othe people that bealive in the joke mad so they said that it's a joke ... :D

Best answers
How easy it is to fool a bunch of 12-14 year olds. :talk:

Good job.

Best answers
ok i'm serious now .... you guys should edit that news or something like that cuz some people that usually just chek the main page and don't have a forum account are making some just to say ferwell to 1.3 even though it's not going anywere :D ..... you guys should post on the news big like : YOU GOT HAD!!!! ..... so no more posts and threads would appear because of this ....

Best answers
mist is perfectly right.. I was going to post something about it too, but looks like I was too late ;o no can do

Best answers
I believed it. I didn't pay attention to the date of the post... good one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm glad to see some of you taking it well enough to be able to admit we fooled you.

It was fun! :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
:p Normally I don't like being lied to, but because I love the staff so much, and it WAS April 1st, I don't mind it this time. I loved how you ALL were in on it, and some of you were quite convincing. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom