Is This the right HALF LIFE 1 for esf (picture included to help)

Best answers
i just wanted to know if this was the right half life for esf i got the picture of it right here.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Register the cd key with steam then let steam download half-life. Run around in the training room for 10 seconds and then exit, as you must have atleast played hl once in order for esf to install/work properly.

Best answers
MC said:
Yes, that is the right copy of Half-Life that ESF can be installed on.
So that means, dont buy Half-Life 2 (It's a geat game, but you cant play ESF with it!)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yup, thats the right one, bought one of those too, and yes, the cd key works in steam.

so u can play in Won(lan) and steam with that version, if u buy anthology, its stupid.. just stupid. so just buy that one, its cheaper :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY said:
yup, thats the right one, bought one of those too, and yes, the cd key works in steam.

so u can play in Won(lan) and steam with that version, if u buy anthology, its stupid.. just stupid. so just buy that one, its cheaper :)
You can paly with Steam perfectly, WON is bhuggy and unstable. You shouldn't be misleading about information in regards to WON and steam, even though I clearly see you hate steam given by your signature.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
He didn't say "don't use steam, WON is better" he said:
u can play in Won(lan) and steam
Why is this thing about not using WON?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
overlord, i cant see any unstability in Won Than in Steam, maybe its buggy for u because u didnt download the latest patch?
for me it works fine, steam just slows the system up -_-, maybe u dont like Won, but remember that some people do ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
webber said:
Why is this thing about not using WON?
It's not supported here, and you're giving them the impression that it is.

There's no reason to use WON at all.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Legendary...
Didn't I tell you not to spread information about bypassing Steam?
Didn't I also say that if I caught you again it would result in a warning?

I'm a man of my word. You have a warning.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LegendarY said:
overlord, i cant see any unstability in Won Than in Steam, maybe its buggy for u because u didnt download the latest patch?
for me it works fine, steam just slows the system up -_-, maybe u dont like Won, but remember that some people do ^^
Your saying that out of pure hate for steam -_-. Steam does not slow down my system, I do not have any issues with Steam. All this "OMG STEAM SUX0R" crap is pointless. Can you paly online with WON ethier? No.
DragonDude said:
It's not supported here, and you're giving them the impression that it is.

There's no reason to use WON at all.
That is correct, we don't give help to people who are using WON for various different reasons.

Edit:
LegendarY said:
... i didnt tell to bypass steam -_- i just told that u could play over lan, and overlord told that Won is unstable, so i just asked if he updated it to 1.1.1.0, is that so wrong?
WON is not supported, And that's that, Regardless of patches and what not. WON is old and outdated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... i didnt tell to bypass steam -_- i just told that u could play over lan, and overlord told that Won is unstable, so i just asked if he updated it to 1.1.1.0, is that so wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom