Is Dragonball AF a fake?

Best answers
Dragonball Af really exists?Because i found an opening video of Dragonball AF and i found a site that claims to be the official site of Dragonball AF.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's 100% fake. End of story.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
April Fools!
:laff:, nice one. But yea, it is a fake. A lot of people say it is real, but i have never seen it myself (even i searched for a while ago). But found ust some drawings, and fake pictures.

Best answers
www.dragonballaf.euro.st>>>>>They say that this is the official site of DBAF.And i found a video too, Named DBAF Opening Video.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
af is a fake unofficial season made by two fans of dbz

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've just looked at the website. And it's damn funny, all those funny episode names such as "Bulma dressed up like a hooker". Now i know for sure all the episodes are a "fake".. Opening movie / clips or not, it is still not official. Which means it is a fake in my opinion.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did it strike you odd that the "official page" was packed with banner ads and search bars?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Did it strike you odd that the "official page" was packed with banner ads and search bars?
Since as said above, that the AF has been made by 2 Fan guys. I wouldn't be suprised at all honestly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find those "screenshots" hilarious.

Thisone is good Broxolion Mistic Saiyan 1 (episode 250) --> Actualy its Trunks going USSJ in the cell saga.

The Veget SSJ3 pic is edited from movie 6

And others can be found to XD

AF = Definitly fake.

If they say difrently than ask them howcome they are using DBZ picture edits as screenshots XD

Also:

Q: Didn't Akira clearly state that AF is fake?<!--end heading_2-->
<!--begin text_2-->Yes, but shortly after, the wrighter of AF signed a contract with Akira allowing him to use some of her characters and create the new series. The contract is now viewable on the "What's New" page

I thought Akira Toryama was a guy O.O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to be very blunt and possibly very mean.

Anyone who thinks AF is real because a random website SAYS they're the "official" AF site needs to grow some common sense.

1) As stated, the site is obviously fake. For such an "official" site, it looks like a 15 year old Angelfire site. You ever see professional businesses with website do that? I sure haven't.

2) Whatever opening you saw was also fake. I've seen it. It's amateur editing and artwork that is a sorry attempt to mimic AT's art. It's fake.

3) SSJ5 goes too far as it is, but reading some of their laughable episode summaries, apparently there's a SSJ8 now where Goku becomes a giant like oozaru, but doesn't look like an oozaru. It's sad.

4) The episodes themselves are unrealistic and laughable. It's all a bunch of fanfiction passed off to be AF.

5) Have you seen their "forums?" No official company would use craptacular ProBoards as their official forums. Also in the links section is a link to someone's personal page, complete with bad grammar, l337 speak, and a lot of other amateur goodness.

AF means Annoying Fanboyism. In other words, some 15 year olds obsessed with DBZ got together, started the AF rumor, and is tricking DBZ newbies into thinking their crap is actually real.

Anyone fooled by this hoax needs to be slapped in the face by the iron hand of reality.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I thought AF was real when i first heard about it. Didn't knew really much of the dragonball series, so i went searching for it. All i could find is just simple AF images, which i knew that were edited. The names are a total stupid, images needs way more improvements, and hell. i wouldn't even watch AF even if it was real :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
I thought AF was real when i first heard about it. Didn't knew really much of the dragonball series, so i went searching for it. All i could find is just simple AF images, which i knew that were edited. The names are a total stupid, images needs way more improvements, and hell. i wouldn't even watch AF even if it was real :p
Well considering their "OFFICIAL" Box-set of the first series looks like this:

I don't blame you for not wanting to watch it. I mean look at the poor work here. Stolen pics from DBZ and GT slapped on there, fan-art thrown in there, and even "Saga" is painted on using a horrible MSPaint job.

And they're STILL acting like they're real. And some people STILL believe them!

Oh. And I thought "Who can beat this new guy" was a nice touch........pfffffffHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AF really means April Fools. It was a joke, and a lot of people fell for it.

Best answers
Yes it is true AF is just a fake.I saw a lot of pics from dbz or gt painted to look like there was any ssj5, or a fusion of gogeta and vegito called gogito. and some gotenks picture with potara and pink hair. This is just too much if they think people can be fooled like this. I have to say that i first believed it when i saw the video but now seems clear that is nothing but a fake.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
af = april fools.

seriously

dragon ball af hentai wtf??!?!?

Best answers
Btw, the script is very wierd ;D
Code:
Piccolo lands on Roshi's Island. Piccolo knocks on the Kame House door. Inside, Krillan and Android 18 are having sex on the couch.
Android 18: Keep going.
Krillan: The door.
Android 18: It's probably another salesman.
Piccolo knocks again, but still no answer. Piccolo grabs the door knob and turns it.
Piccolo: It's unlocked.
Piccolo swings the door open to see Android 18 and Krillan naked on the couch. Android 18 hops behind the couch.
Krillan: Piccolo!
Piccolo: Krillan! This is no time for fun and games! Goku needs you help, pronto! And get some clothes on. Piccolo throws Krillan's pants that were on the T.V. at Krillan. Piccolo walks out of the house and closes the door behind him. Piccolo flies off.
Krillan: That was rude.
Android 18 pops up from behind the couch with a blanket rapped around her and she sees Krillan heading out the door.
Android 18: You better be back before I lose this feeling!
Krillan shakes his head and flies off.
Krillan(Thinking) Why am I always unlucky?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Coolest thing ever.... Nappa going Super Saiyan. i loved that episode sooo much. You have to pay attention too because only his eyebrows go yellow. He pwns the crap out of pan too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom