instant transmission

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How many times must i restate this.

No cool down times. It doesnt feel natural.

Discord Member
Best answers
yeah the radius cap should help a bit and hte bigger maps. but we'll see how the balancing turns out once the game is actually out and everyone is playing. beams may not be OP at all anymore. maybe making some of em just a tad bit weaker might b nice .... as it is in the anime the blast radius's were never all that big except for a few key attacks. like picollo's special beam cannon .... that thing is like a sniper shot .... if u miss you miss aint no radius in there in the anime. but things like final flash took up HHUUUUUGE aoe

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As much as beams are nerfed with the blast radius cap, you have to remember that they follow the locked on target. Same as the open Beta. So targeting with beams is easier even at longer distances.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they follow the locked on target. Same as the open Beta. So targeting with beams is easier even at longer distances.
You really are making it too much noob-friendly.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Remember that you have to keep the crosshair on the person if you wish to keep him locked on. If he escapes that the lock on is broken. And the longer the distance the smaller the area of the lock on is.

So no i dont think its to noob friendly. Im also kinda hoping we loose the beam dettonation on command and instead just make the character let go of the beam. But thats probably not gonna happen XD

And then there were none.
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
^^ I find the whole "beams exploding on command thing" kinda lame actually. None of the characters in this series could detonate thier attacks unless it hit something. Don't know why we would be able to just make an energy beam explode. THAT'S SO NOT HOW IT WORKS.

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of the characters in this series could detonate thier attacks unless it hit something.
I'm pretty sure they could. Or at least in the anime.

Discord Member
Best answers
yeah im pretty sure they could .... but they never really needed to most of the time .... but i do like the idea of letting it just go .... maybe add both features. u can either just let go by letting go or detonate it by pressing right click or something.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why bother letting it go when you can detonate it and get some random person in its blast radius instead?

Discord Member
Best answers
Why bother letting it go when you can detonate it and get some random person in its blast radius instead?
because letting go causes more tactical use. u can throw a beam and then still fly there afterward, helps against deflects n stuff .... i think it would b cool. just make let go ones easier to deflect n **** cuz person can't power em up afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom