Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the all

• No

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Random suggestions, thought would add more flavor to the game.
Post thoughts.

Goku Instant Transmission

I think in order to make ESF more close to the series, instant transmission should be in for Goku. In order to keep instant transmission (IT) from being spammed, it would take up about half your ki to pull off. Also, there would be a few seconds delay when using it.

In order to use it, Goku would put his crosshair over a player. While the crosshair is red, Goku can hold the teleport button. If Goku just pressed the teleport button he does a regular teleport. However, if the teleport button is held, a charging bar would appear. Now it should take about 5 seconds to charge. If Goku has his crosshair over the player while he has finished charging and releases the button, he will teleport behind them. If however he doesn't, he wont be able to do the IT and he would have to try agian. Even if Goku fully charged the bar ready to do it, his ki would be decreased a lot.

Now if Goku has teleported behind a person, there would be a 3 second delay. Goku would be free from damage for 2 seconds, and one second for the opponent to strike back. Also, this would give enough time for the person to make sure he knows where his opponent is so that he isn't caught off guard. However if he doesn't pay attention, Goku can do a sneaky kamehameha or melee. The instant transmission should take up a lot of ki, so it can't be spammed, such as solar flare. If the opponent gets to attack Goku first, Goku would most likely have the disadvantage because he is basically out of ki by the time they start it. If the opponent doesnt see Goku, Goku will have the advantage.

Submission holding

Players should be able to sneakily grab and hold someone from behind. If a player is not look, someone can go from behind and grab that person. When a person is being grabbed, their HP would drain per two seconds. A powerstruggle would pop up between the two players. In order to perform a submission hold, a player would click primary fire, melee selected without swooping. It would do an animation of the arms grabbing forward like in tekken.

If the player holding is winning the struggle, he has the power to swoop or continue to hold. If that player swoops, if ever he lets go of the person while in swoop, that person would be sent flying really fast. So for instance your holding someone and is swooping towards the ground and releases, they would be thrown into the ground. Or let's say its a round-based mode and you want to hold someone who's really powerful, your teammate can shoot a blast at both of you whereas you risk your life to kill an enemy.

However if the one being held is winning the struggle, he can swoop anywhere while he is being held. He can swoop into the wall, the ground, a tree to do damage to the one holding. This damage would be a significant amount. The person holding would take a lot of damage.

Anytime during the struggle, the person being held can press secondary fire to do punches to the stomach area. Each punch would make the struggle go into your favor. You can charge these punches. A light punch would slowly make the struggle in your favor while takin around a cm ki. A medium would go faster at the cost of more ki. A hard punch would take up a lot of your ki but jurastically put the struggle bar in your favor.

Each player would have a different animation of grabbing.
Buu can wrap his body around the player for the submission hold.
Goku wrap his arms around the players arms (like radditz)
Gohan can use two arms to choke around the neck.
Krillin can choke with arm while holding his other arm (sleeper move)
Frieza can use his tail to wrap around the neck.
Piccolo can use one arm to choke, another arm to hold his opponent's arm in the back.
Trunks can hold one arm
Vegeta can choke him with one arm
Cell can wrap his tail around the body

Immunity to discs

Piccolo and Cell if cut by disc should not be killed. They should still have the same HP. The player would then have to kill cell or piccolo before they can regenerate. For instance, Cell had 40 hp and frieza used a disc to cut him. There would be a 15 second count down. In 15 seconds Cell would have his full body again. However, frieza can use simple melee or beams or blasts to finish cell off. Also would work for piccolo.

Special attributes

Now there are a many attributes for each player. I suggested a few each should have. In order to keep it balanced, each player would have a special attribute attatched to them.

Buu - Absorbtion. He can throw his body to bring up a powerstruggle to absorb them. Would gain KI.

Goku - Instant transmission.

Gohan - Rage. Large increase in ki and speed.

Krillin -

Frieza -

Piccolo - Immunity to discs.

Trunks - Trunks sword. (Made a thread)

Vegeta - Sacrifice. Would not be the entire server like EVM, but would take up a certain radius. Would work well in team mode, capture dragonball mode.

Cell - Immunity to discs.

can't think of anything for krillin or frieza.
EDIT: Instead of this, i'm changing it to my METEO attacks thread.. SEE IT, disregard this one
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=40807

Best answers
i like it very much man :D great suggestion tho the animations for some of the grabs will probably be a little hard... :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for buu's absorption move, it should only work if that player is down to around 20 hp or lower. It would be insta kill if the struggle is won

Best answers
I hered what i think is a better way to use instat tranny.
u should go into spectator mode and "fly" ur way to where u want to be and while ur "flying" ur body is left behind and is vunrable. well thats what i can remember of what i read or was told. i think it is an old thred

Best answers
humn i like these idead's, and it works better that the old tread with spectator mode, but as usual, its the teams choise :paper:

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MopageBoy said:
I hered what i think is a better way to use instat tranny.
u should go into spectator mode and "fly" ur way to where u want to be and while ur "flying" ur body is left behind and is vunrable. well thats what i can remember of what i read or was told. i think it is an old thred
Don't make new suggestions in someone elses suggestion thread, make your own thread, or you will get warnings.

Best answers
The only one I'm going to comment on, because it's the only one I have any feelings for... is the disc one. And I say, no. No characters should EVER have immunity to discs, especially Krillin's Destructo Disk. If you've ever tried to use it, you'd know it's damn hard to hit with it as it is. There does not need to be any ability to make it harder to use. It should, in fact, be made EASIER to use.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they are hit with a disc, they'd have a 15 second countdown, would be true to the show. Kill they before they can get the chance to "regenerate" their body.. of course they'd be cut to pieces, but they have a chance of regenerating..

Best answers
I suggest that Buu has the ability to stretch his limbs. For example, if someone is say 15 feet in the air above Buu and he presses the Basic Melee button, his arm should quickly stretch to punch his opponent. The farther the opponent, the slightly less damage the attack can do for compensation.
I think that'd be neat.

Other than that, I like your idea!

Best answers
GREEEEEAT IDEAS!!!!
Frieza could be immuned to disc too... but he won't regenerate...
how abt krillin can have a solar flare with better effect and larger area..... maybe?

PRJ

Best answers
Hamtaro* said:
GREEEEEAT IDEAS!!!!
Frieza could be immuned to disc too... but he won't regenerate...
how abt krillin can have a solar flare with better effect and larger area..... maybe?
Ermm... Frieza got cut in half with his own Frieza disc in the Series :\

Best answers
i like the instant transmission idea but .. i think it should be possible that goku can use it without target.. and i like the submission idea :yes:

Best answers
nawww.... frieza can get cut in half but still float very slowy with half a body... u know... b4 goku killed him...

Best answers
Ok so.. if piccolo or cell was to be cut with a disk, would they be fighting with half their body or what..? Because generally the disk hits the mid portion of the body.

Submissions sound nice, but a throw is more effective since it gives you the chance for extra damage once they are smashed into the ground.
Besides, it'd be easier to pull off normal melee than manage to grab someone from behind. (people tend to teleport away when you just get near them.)

Some more special abilities would be good though.
"Buu - Absorbtion. He can throw his body to bring up a powerstruggle to absorb them. Would gain KI." As far as i know, this is the bodypart attack which is going in already.

"Vegeta - Sacrifice. Would not be the entire server like EVM, but would take up a certain radius. Would work well in team mode, capture dragonball mode."
Im sure he could have a better special ability other than that.

"Gohan - Rage. Large increase in ki and speed." How would you have this move perform?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
buu's body attack is where he throws his body and the opponent is left immobile, like fat buu did on vegeta.. i looked inside the models folder and viewed the buu attack.. the attack im suggesting he would gain ki from the person absorbed

gohan's rage could probably work with my meteo attack thread.. when his bar fills up, he can have a minute and a half jump in ki and speed. maybe even longer

umm if piccolo and cell would be cut with a disc, they would lay on the floor for 15 seconds.. it would count down.. once it reaches zero they grow the rest of their body again, wherever the chest is connected to.. they would still have the hp reduced to half of what they had wen cut.. so if they had 30 hp and regenerate their body, they would have 15 hp, however while on the ground anyone can throw beams to kill them

EDIT:

trunks sword thread http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=42923

meteo attacks http://forum.esforces.com/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=472085

Best answers
The only problem with Piccolo regenerating after a disc is the fact that Piccolo doesn't have that degree of regeneration, and would probably die if cut in half by a disc. Buu and Cell however, would not.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Culex said:
The only problem with Piccolo regenerating after a disc is the fact that Piccolo doesn't have that degree of regeneration, and would probably die if cut in half by a disc. Buu and Cell however, would not.
Actually, Piccolo could regenerate his entire body, as long as his head isn't damaged. (That's what I recall from the series.)

Back on topic.

Excellent ideas imkongkong. Especially the IT one. But, if it took up half the ki, you wouldn't have enough KI to do any attack, because in Goku's normal state, the kamehameha took up 1/3 of the KI bar, whlie teh rest came close to half of the bar. :\

Best answers
I have to say if submission holding goes in, their needs to be a way to get away from it...... i was thinking power strength, lets say a guy with 1 mil Power is holding a 900,000 power..... that 900,000 should not be able to escape untill the person holding him has done whatever attack hes trying to do because hes more powerfull..... BUT the one being held (900,000) should be able to power up or super charge (forget what its called) but that will boost his power maken then person holding him let go and get shot back a few feet, perfect example of this is when Goten and Trunks fight in the childrens tournament and trunks does the hold on Goten, Goten actually turned SSJ ( i think) to get away but the power boost would be mainly the same thing, its still gaining more power to be released from the hold.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have n idea 4 submission. maybe u need to press the use key (yeah the 1 for the DBs) to grab from behind.

Best answers
optimus i was just refering to someone elses thred about instat tranny

picalo should only be able to grow limbs back so if it his him in the body it should still kill him bit if it got his foot he could grow it bak

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom