• I like the all

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SwitchBladeii said:
I have to say if submission holding goes in, their needs to be a way to get away from it...... i was thinking power strength, lets say a guy with 1 mil Power is holding a 900,000 power..... that 900,000 should not be able to escape untill the person holding him has done whatever attack hes trying to do because hes more powerfull..... BUT the one being held (900,000) should be able to power up or super charge (forget what its called) but that will boost his power maken then person holding him let go and get shot back a few feet, perfect example of this is when Goten and Trunks fight in the childrens tournament and trunks does the hold on Goten, Goten actually turned SSJ ( i think) to get away but the power boost would be mainly the same thing, its still gaining more power to be released from the hold.......
thus the powerstruggle i said.. whoever is winning the struggle may do as they like with the other person.. the person holding can hold them and drain hp for a while or swoop and throw them into the wall or the ground... the person being held if he is winning, he can swoop into a wall backwards to do damage to the person holding, or he can just get out of the hold, its up to whoever wins the struggle.. of course PL would be a factor

Best answers
imkongkong said:
Random suggestions, thought would add more flavor to the game.
Post thoughts.

Goku Instant Transmission

I think in order to make ESF more close to the series, instant transmission should be in for Goku. In order to keep instant transmission (IT) from being spammed, it would take up about half your ki to pull off. Also, there would be a few seconds delay when using it.

In order to use it, Goku would put his crosshair over a player. While the crosshair is red, Goku can hold the teleport button. If Goku just pressed the teleport button he does a regular teleport. However, if the teleport button is held, a charging bar would appear. Now it should take about 5 seconds to charge. If Goku has his crosshair over the player while he has finished charging and releases the button, he will teleport behind them. If however he doesn't, he wont be able to do the IT and he would have to try agian. Even if Goku fully charged the bar ready to do it, his ki would be decreased a lot.

Now if Goku has teleported behind a person, there would be a 3 second delay. Goku would be free from damage for 2 seconds, and one second for the opponent to strike back. Also, this would give enough time for the person to make sure he knows where his opponent is so that he isn't caught off guard. However if he doesn't pay attention, Goku can do a sneaky kamehameha or melee. The instant transmission should take up a lot of ki, so it can't be spammed, such as solar flare. If the opponent gets to attack Goku first, Goku would most likely have the disadvantage because he is basically out of ki by the time they start it. If the opponent doesnt see Goku, Goku will have the advantage.

Submission holding

Players should be able to sneakily grab and hold someone from behind. If a player is not look, someone can go from behind and grab that person. When a person is being grabbed, their HP would drain per two seconds. A powerstruggle would pop up between the two players. In order to perform a submission hold, a player would click primary fire, melee selected without swooping. It would do an animation of the arms grabbing forward like in tekken.

If the player holding is winning the struggle, he has the power to swoop or continue to hold. If that player swoops, if ever he lets go of the person while in swoop, that person would be sent flying really fast. So for instance your holding someone and is swooping towards the ground and releases, they would be thrown into the ground. Or let's say its a round-based mode and you want to hold someone who's really powerful, your teammate can shoot a blast at both of you whereas you risk your life to kill an enemy.

However if the one being held is winning the struggle, he can swoop anywhere while he is being held. He can swoop into the wall, the ground, a tree to do damage to the one holding. This damage would be a significant amount. The person holding would take a lot of damage.

Anytime during the struggle, the person being held can press secondary fire to do punches to the stomach area. Each punch would make the struggle go into your favor. You can charge these punches. A light punch would slowly make the struggle in your favor while takin around a cm ki. A medium would go faster at the cost of more ki. A hard punch would take up a lot of your ki but jurastically put the struggle bar in your favor.

Each player would have a different animation of grabbing.
Buu can wrap his body around the player for the submission hold.
Goku wrap his arms around the players arms (like radditz)
Gohan can use two arms to choke around the neck.
Krillin can choke with arm while holding his other arm (sleeper move)
Frieza can use his tail to wrap around the neck.
Piccolo can use one arm to choke, another arm to hold his opponent's arm in the back.
Trunks can hold one arm
Vegeta can choke him with one arm
Cell can wrap his tail around the body

Immunity to discs

Piccolo and Cell if cut by disc should not be killed. They should still have the same HP. The player would then have to kill cell or piccolo before they can regenerate. For instance, Cell had 40 hp and frieza used a disc to cut him. There would be a 15 second count down. In 15 seconds Cell would have his full body again. However, frieza can use simple melee or beams or blasts to finish cell off. Also would work for piccolo.

Special attributes

Now there are a many attributes for each player. I suggested a few each should have. In order to keep it balanced, each player would have a special attribute attatched to them.

Buu - Absorbtion. He can throw his body to bring up a powerstruggle to absorb them. Would gain KI.

Goku - Instant transmission.

Gohan - Rage. Large increase in ki and speed.

Krillin -

Frieza -

Piccolo - Immunity to discs.

Trunks - Trunks sword. (Made a thread)

Vegeta - Sacrifice. Would not be the entire server like EVM, but would take up a certain radius. Would work well in team mode, capture dragonball mode.

Cell - Immunity to discs.

can't think of anything for krillin or frieza.
frieza would have 100% beefed up and when he swoops in 100% he damages ppl he hits (got this idea from DBZ: Bukuu Tougeki)

Best answers
Buu : Like the idea
Goku : Like too
Krillin: Longer Swoops. (My suggestion)
Frieza: Like hobomasters idea.
Piccolo: Nice idea.
Trunks: Huh ?
Vegeta: When he uses his ultimate sacrifice it should show in his right site of screen who or how many thad is within range.
Cell: Nice idea.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like the first 3 ideas, but i dont like the special atribute idea, its to unbalanaced in my oppinion, gohan gets super power and all, and goku just a simple teleport....both piccolo and cell get regeneration...but then ppl will start whining that freeza said (when he was fighting nail) that he should remember the trick(when nail regenrated his arm)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
for the disc immunity, i think buu should also get it =P frieza can still move with his half body if hit by a disc, but his PL would decrease by half

Best answers
well for gohans rage there could be a little bar on the right like a rage bar
the more you get beat up or your teams mates get beat up itd raise up
when it charged up you could do rage
it could last for like 5 minutes then you have to start all over

Best answers
for krillin a special spliting disc can be nice for a special ability (meteo or whateva)

for goku ill prefer kaioken then IT..

for cell absorbtion - only in melee when enemy is low on hp

frieza -> 100% frieza

as for the "cell and piccolo and disc immunity" mmm i dont like it
i think a frag should be counted BUT insted of respawning elsewhere they
should regenerat from the bodyparts ...

:)

Best answers
i do bilieve frieza survived the planet exploding, and if friezza gfot cut in ahlf, i bilieve he should stil be alive but his energy level is dropping slowly (every 10 seconds, 5 energy) and his health is going down, the higher thre health, the slower the energy drop.

Best answers
these all seem very well. Instant transmission seems not really worth it for all that trouble. The submissions holds seem like a nice addition to mellee. Freiza's special could be a revive maybe. If he is neo-freiza and is killed and has met a certain PL requirement he instantly revives as cyborg freiza and stays that way (Pl increase, of course). With buu's absorbtion, if he absorbs certain people (mystic gohan, gotenks, piccolo) he could transform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom