instant transmission idea

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thi9nk it wouldf be cool to have instant movement in esf (otherwise known as instant transmission). it could have once per life use or something , and there should be a thing that u go at super fast speed and get to the other part of the map in the game (for people who have seen cooler's revenge there was a thing when they were doing instant movement they could still attack each other. cooler grabbed goku's leg than bailed out of instant movement and thru him some where) or while performing instant movement you could stop some where in the map and grab some1 or just stop in that part of the map. if u were grabbed then u could struggle then the person who has grabbed you , you could attack back at them (struggle bar appears and if the person that was grabbed by the goku if he won the struggle could give him a punch to the stomach or something)

it seems okay if it is does this way or in a simlar way (that of course is fair and shows a balance in the game)... but it is up to the esf team if they want to put instant movement in (which would be cool) but it is entirely up to them

critz/replys ?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i know , but the point of it is to teleport further then just teleporting like normal , and it uses more ki, that's what i mean

Best answers
Instant transmission has been suggested before, but I would like it to be put in. The only thing is it would make goku way too good.

Best answers
NO MOVIE CHAR OR ATTACKS. esf is based on dragonballz, not movies.
also the idea will make goku even more powerful, and thus totaly unbalancing the game. this has been suggested before, and better (no offence)...

edit: i know that reptile, but he gave exmaples from movies, so that is why i did so.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... assaf, what is it about you, dont you read through the whole topic or did you just didnt saw DBZ. in any way.

he isnt suggesting movies or characters.
its goku´s trademark move in DBZ,

back to the essence of the topic,
i think the instant transmission certainly is a great concept. but how should it be in the game, i mean no offence, but it would make goku kinda having a "cheating" move, as in the other guys cant see you while he is dooing it, and how would you locate where you were gooing?

in the show goku used other people´s ki to focus the instant transmission on.

how would that work in a game like esf. teleport infront of the enemy is totally for the enemy, picture yourself flying, ping a goku straight infront of you smacking your ass.

like i said, its a great move, but i doubt suitable for a game like ESF

Best answers
Well Reptile, personally I think (not original idea) you should go into a spectator type view, and cruise around and click where you want to teleport to.

That way, you're very vulnerable while searching for a place to teleport to, so it evens it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom