Instant Transmission for Goku

Best answers
Hey guys. Out of curiousity I was wondering if it would be possible to give Goku Instant Transmission. Seeing as it would only be best to use it in melee I think it would be a good addon for primary fire instead of all that flying around. Plus you also have someone targeted so that you have a ki to appear at. Any ideas on this?

Best answers
*cough* uh......ok......well.......um.......*thinks guess they don't call him the n00b slayer for nothing :rolleyes: * sorry for posting in the wrong place and also for stealing your "idea". Let's just say I modified it a little.

Best answers
Doesnt in a way he already haves instant transmission? because when he turns ssj. Then his special ability is he can teleport while powering up a beam. In the cell saga he did the exact same thing and they said " Combining with his deadly kamahamaha and his instand transmission". And everyone teleports so i dont think instant transmission ould be nessary cause it wouldnt be much different from what we already have.....Teleport :smile:

Best answers
Exactly. Instant Transmission is a highly different move from Teleport and only Goku can do it in the show. So why shouldn't he get it when he turns SSJ? Seeing as he only learns it after he turns SSJ of course. And teleporting while charging I feel is kinda worthless cause your only going a short distance plus your using up all that ki in the prossess. It's not really worth it. Now if you use Instant Transmission though, Goku is really supposed to appear somewhere in melee range. You don't want to set off a ki blast at that close a target since you'll also inflict damage on yourself. That's why I feel Instant Transmission should be used as Goku's movement for melee instead of flying around quickly in Beta 1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It'd totally **** up the DBZ feel if goku just insta teleported in front of his enemies, rather than swooping.

Best answers
how so?? i kinda miss IT i think that this idea is do able and great....

Best answers
yea!! i just thought about it at first i didnt think it was a good idea but, now i think its awesome and if u could teleport a teammate! but that would be hard to do i bet.

Best answers
It shouldn't replace swooping because it would be incredibly cheapa nd overused. Just badda bing badda boom you hit a guy instantly from 100 yards away. It should be a seperate key that when you hold it puts one hand to his forhead. Then you must engage a target and then release and it will put you 20 feet near the target from any direction. So you can use it for melee or a beam.

The only place I see this being a problem still is in FFA servers where it will get annoying watching every1 pop out of everywhere, but hey thats the point of the attack.

Best answers
Now that I think of it, It would take out the feel of the whole meele in ESF. But it would be sweet none the less. But the whole point of the swoop is so it can give the attackee time to react. If he is kicked all the way across the map then Goku teleports rite next too you while your still in the Knockback And kicked again. Then you get the feeling that once you get kicked once by Goku your dead. It would be a good thing too watch tho. Once you get kicked Just sit back and watch the Beating. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey guess what?! that's just plain stupid! No need for me to explain a damn thing! Why don't you just look at what you said!

Best answers
I dont think Goku needs the instant transmission, i mean look, hes gettin the new torps, another spirit bomb and he can teleport when charging (which, at high levels is insane because you have so much ki that you can teleport across the whole level and nuke someone).

Best answers
So what if im retarted. If there wasnt swoop there would be no point in meele. itle be like alpha 2. So just chill out

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
It shouldn't replace swooping because it would be incredibly cheapa nd overused. Just badda bing badda boom you hit a guy instantly from 100 yards away. It should be a seperate key that when you hold it puts one hand to his forhead. Then you must engage a target and then release and it will put you 20 feet near the target from any direction. So you can use it for melee or a beam.

The only place I see this being a problem still is in FFA servers where it will get annoying watching every1 pop out of everywhere, but hey thats the point of the attack.
This is good but I still think it should replace swooping because the beams could still cause you damage at close range. Also you still have to charge up a beam just to fire it. Besides there are a lot of times in the shows where I see one fighter knock someone up, teleport, appear in the victims vector, and then smash them back into the ground. Swoop really doesn't give you this option. That's why Instant Transmission should be melee. Hell, perhaps this should be an option for each character except Goku's Instant Transmission can just be done through walls and at great distances.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
2 probs with this

1. this isnt suggetion part of forum
2.YOU STOLE MY IDEA http://www.esforces.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11614&highlight=instant
Well it is a unique idea. Anybody could've asked for this :p
I dont want instant transmission for a couple of reasons. If they
did give him Instant Transmission, They would probably have him
drain half is Ki Pool. Meaning it'd be useless cause when you run away and land you gotta recharge. And it doesn't take someone
a long time to get to you if they are still locked on to you so they
can swoop to your location.

My 2nd reason is because it'd be useless.
Teleportation works good enough, And they already gave goku
the ability to Teleport with a Kamehameha when going Super Saiyan

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Stole your idea??? jez!! everyone can could think of that idea!!

Best answers
Ive done it b4 and ill do it again. you can hit someone, teleport where they will be and hit them when they get there. it takes skill and a bit of luck to do but that makes it all the more rewarding when u manage to pull it off.

Best answers
Originally posted by Proud_Prince
I dont want instant transmission for a couple of reasons. If they did give him Instant Transmission, They would probably have him drain half is Ki Pool. Meaning it'd be useless cause when you run away and land you gotta recharge. And it doesn't take someone a long time to get to you if they are still locked on to you so they can swoop to your location.

My 2nd reason is because it'd be useless.
Teleportation works good enough, And they already gave goku
the ability to Teleport with a Kamehameha when going Super Saiyan
For your first reason, in the show, Goku hardly is phased at all by his Instant Transmission. He could do it twice in a row when he first performed it. If they made it drain your ki pool as the Solar Flare does, it wouldn't make sense since the Mod is supposed to be based on the DBZ show.

For your second reason, you don't go very far when you teleport so it's kind of useless since anyone who saw you charging up could just watch you teleport in a short direction anyway. Plus, by the time you teleported to some place, you'd probably have drained most of your Ki Pool just to get there and by charging up your attack. Besides, even though Goku was able to use Instant Transmission to fire a beam at Cell from a different location, I still believe it would be useless to try and implament this into the game since you are supposed to appear a few feet next to your target. That's why it should replace swooping for the melee attack.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
yea it would be awesome cuz u could re-inact when he blasts cell! lol i do it all the time with a small teleport but i end up dying with the person i kill lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom