Ingame Crashing Problems

Best answers
I've noticed that if you draw things in the sky with a beam or shoot beams too long, the server will crash. Those are the only crashes i've seen. And another thing, you guys need to quit using the damn software or d3d use openGL i mean come on. We are in the year 2003. next thing you know, you'll be complaining about steam power and how it's the work of the devil.

Best answers
Hey, it says it cant open esf/cl_dlls/client.dll. its the right filepath, why dont it work? im super pissed cuz i cant figure dis one out

Best answers
I notice several problems....Using melee it has around a 30% of crashing you out and 80% chance of crashing your opponent out..ALso when you go to your next level or happen to use Death baall or spirit bomb it crashs out on either you or your opponent around 70% of the time...I look forward to these being fixed in the next version. Anyway Great mod..Keep up the good work.

Best answers
OK, I used to have this mod on an older computer and it ran just fine, but now that I hvae my own computer which is a lot better than my old one, ESF crashes about 1-3 minutes into gameplay. I am running D3D at 800*600 and it has not given me problems at the same res on my older PC. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Best answers
ur problem is D3D...............it sux man just use open GL. and also ur old comp may have had a better video card then ur new one....

Best answers
bah, OK, I'll try OGL now that I've got new drivers for my computer... Hopefully it'll work :S

Best answers
Originally posted by D.C. Darkling
If anyone even cares....

I updated or [{DM}] clan download page so the voodoo wicked 3d drivers which might fix this for HL have got a link now. It already was there but now the link is 2.

Also we got some other files. :)

url: http://members.home.nl/dcdemeijer

If its down tell me. then ya need the mirror url 9space is the same though)
Just out of intrest is there a way u can get the latest version of Wicked GL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't seem to get on the wicked3d site. Guess its down. So thats the latest free version I could find.

but hey.... it works. It does the job, namely fixing it so why bother? :)

Of course any newev versions will be hosted if I can get em free and if I got space left to host em. :)

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a problem: when I respawn I freeze is there a way to fix it?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I use direct 3d

Best answers
that same freezing problem happend to me... all i did wuz upgrade my ram to 256 and it totally fixed the problem :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Zeithin
how do you use openGL?
when you start a game goto configuration then clik on video then video modes and then open gl. you have to have a video card that supports it tho...

Best answers
Originally posted by Dark_Rage
i use OpenGL too and the beta runs PERFECTLY.. nice mod guys... the melee part is cool, and easy as stealing candy from a child....:D :D
yeah it is good.. but stealing candy from a buu.. not a good idea:rolleyes:

Best answers
and i use OpenGL.. runs great only crashes on map change

Best answers
find out what video card you have and see if esf supports it,
also try and download drivers that best supports your card, some new drivers that are availbale for download are usualy for the newer released cards.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For me my game crashes on every viedo setting.

Software everytime.

Opengl only the firs ttwo times then works.

Direct 3d works fine but map gets all messed up.

I have heard that Half life has a glitch with Windows XP. I have Windoes XP;( could this be why my game crashes?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom