Ingame Crashing Problems

Best answers
Do you guys think this could just be ESF? i mean a lot of people are having crashing problems. I am one of them. I run a 1.33 mhz, 512 ram GeForce 2 GTS 64 MB. and my esf crashes randomly..whenever..like maybe 10-30 mins or whatever, and it does it during..no actions, or lots of action. i have no idea how to fix this. and my other mods, dod, cs, tfc, firearms,ns, none of them ever crashed, cuz none of them would freeze up my ocmputer entirely. but esf does freeze my computer, it doesnt just go back to the desktop, so im thinking its ESF. graphics wise, im running on opengl, 1024x768, and im almost compleetely sure its not that my compuer cant handle the graphics, because when i set it lower..it would still crash. this game is great, i gotta say..its fun and the concept and everything..its good but the crashing gets annoying and when im about to reach SS level i crash and im like..GRR (#*%(#*%. so..if the devs could like..look into this, it would be great. the crashing got less when i ran my virus scanners and adware, so u guys all make sure you're computer is virus free. im going to try getting direct x 8.1 and the latest driver, buti m sure i have the latest vid driver and direct x 8.1 and im sure when i put it to lower gfx..it still crashes..but ill keep you guys updated..after i try getting the latest of everything AND putting the gfx down.

Best answers
well.. my esf crashes everytime i try to join or create a game but i found a way to work around it. I only tried this in direct 3d so i wouldnt know if it works in other modes.i start by running HALF LIFE (...yes half-life...) Then i create a HALF LIFE LAN GAME... ( it doesnt matter wut map or any other crap u choose for that). after u do all that junk press escape and go to internet game and enter an ESF server. doing all this allows me to only join an ESF match. I dont know why this works but i thought that it mite help sumone out there.

Best answers
WHAT IS THE FX QUALITY DAFAULT NUMBER MY HALF LIFE HAS POOR QUALITY AND IT LAGGS LIKE HECK MAN I WICH I NEVER TRIED TO DOWNLOAD ESF AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Best answers
Well, it just crash my server and I have open GL. The problem was probably, that I was SSJ, and I hate a PL of 4 Million, and another gohan used the energy shield attack, and I exploded my huge Kamehameha next to his energy attack(not at the shield, but next to it, and then self-detonated it). Well it said something about invalid something, or error. I don't know. That move killed my server I was running. :mad: I am so angry, I was enjoying beating up on the guy there too!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom