Ingame Crashing Problems

Best answers
Yo do u know where i can get some drivers for voodoo3
plz name some good ones
i av a crap comp and esf keeps crashing after like 15 mins

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by KarrdeKNR
Looking at some of these posts, I'd say part of the problem is that ppl are trying to get too much juice out of their graphics cards and systems......... Also, for video card options, set it to maximize FPS. I run my card on fastest antil alisasing. Sure, it doesn't always look as nice, but it plays well.

Anyway, thats my 2 cents.

-Karrde-
ya also thinking bout me with that? I never had probs in HL but ESF beta... maybe yeh. Hey.. I always forget.. how can I check framerate cause dev mode doesn't show those.

And I think I got the recent drivers for my card but you got a link to those wicked ones anyway? :)

Best answers
i havent even gotten to p lay it yet cause it crashes within 3 sec of starting the game how do i fix this prob...
i set it on opengl and have a riva tnt vid card

do i have to get a better vid?

Best answers
Whenever I try to install a new driver for my video card,(NVIDIA Vanta/LT) My computer doesn't startup. So I just leave it alone.

Best answers
yea but this mite reduce this crashing problemo plus thats for u not me so far drivers official are preety old and i want to know of a good one for a voodoo3

Best answers
ok i have an intel 810 graphics controler (ya ya im savin :p) and when i first got half-life i ran off software. like 3 months later i switched to direct 3d. then i tried out open gl and ran that for awhile. then i installed norton anti virus on my computer and it messed everything up. when i tried to join a game on cs it would say: system memory low norton anti-virus cannot operate or somdin like that and when i un-installed the piece of crap i couldn't run off open gl ne more. i updated my driver and direct 3d and everything but open gl wouldn';t work. so i just run off of direct 3d if ne knows wut happened plz tell me.

Best answers
wat happened was ur comp is a piece of ****. ur video card cant support open gl probably. wen i had my crappy computer it would work sometimes, but wen i upgraded some stuff it wouldn't work at all. just go buy a video card that says it can support open gl

Best answers
:cry: HEY I TRY TURING SSJ ON TRUNKS AND GOHAN IT CRASHES CAN ANY ONE HELP ME FIGER THIS OUT:paper: :yes:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I have an big problem, sometimes, when i'm playing, in the upper right corner, there is written something like that:
cl_flash???? entity (?= i don't remember what there is written)
Something like that ! Every time when this comes, i can't move or do anything, i see the messages of the other players, or i can give commands in the console (like kill, because sometimes it helps i think).

Can anyone tell me what i can do?:cry:

Best answers
Eyz, i want 2 play on internet, but when it's saying 'initializing and downloading' it crashes! :cry:

And i want when i transform that i c the aura and that stuff around me, but when i put cl_fxquality to 1 or higher it crashes.

Best answers
hey i've got another bug. it doesn't ever seem to happen for any particular reason, and it doesn't matter whether i have mp3's playing. the game will randomly crash with the error message "Visual C++ Runtime Error" which doesn't make much sense to me. Anyway, i don't particularly expect a solution until the next beta or patch, but i thought i'd let the team know about it. thanks for making an amazing mod, guys!

Best answers
I can play forever alone, but as soon as someone joins, a magic countdown starts from anything between 10 seconds to 2 minutes (no, I don't mean there's a time. I'm not being literall), and at the end, it crashes. Its driving me nuts. It crashes during attacks, usually but never the same one (could be Kamehameha, could be melee).

Best answers
Ah, never mind. I fixed it. I set it to D3D, 640x480, and it works great.

Best answers
I did my resolution lower and my fxquality lower and still crashes on some things i use opengl maybe i should try direct 3d or soemthing
tho wen i play with bots it worx perfectly and wont crash for agez

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if this overloads my acount I will be pissed. hehe. :D

Ok. If you got a compatible voodoo card (I got a voodoo3 2000) then you can try some beta WickedGL drivers I uploaded. There probably newer onces right bout now but I can't get on the wicked site. lol.

I haven't made a link of the Clan [{DM}] Download site yet so bare with me and press the url down bottum. :D

http://members.home.nl/dcdemeijer/wickedgl_2.99.zip

this fixed the crashes for me. :) If the url is dead then my ISP is using there mirror url again. Let me know then.

Best answers
Thnx d00d i was trying to get this 4 agez how did u get it?
btw wen i try and unzip it, it gives out some kind of error are u sure it worx?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Works for me. :/

Someone here found a link to a Demo version (BAD) I went a few steps down to a better one. A beta. lol.

error? Hmm... I'll upload it again. Sometimes my ISP does that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom