✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You will give.

✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
@Ryo, could you perhaps show us a GIF of the rain(*cough* LICEcap *cough*), like you said, every effect looks better in motion

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
⚡Sūpā Regula-jin
Best answers
Why there are no new updates or are rarely?.

Just a nice person :)
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The rain is a bit much tbh. I think the first picture where it's raining should be the max amount. It looks pretty unrealistic otherwise. Don't forget that the work you guys have done is amazing!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Textures , displacement maps and bump maps looks amazing and very realistic for HL1 engine , I'M PROUD OF THIS GAME , its like squeezing a dry stone for water , and i think you did it ,... at least the graphical part.

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
The Funny thing is...the 2 Pics with rain have the excat same amount of rain in it :D but don't worry the density is what the FX artist or mapper wants it to be

Stalwart Assassin
✔️ HL Verified
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
It never ceases to amaze me how much you guys are pushing the HL1 engine to the limit. Each pic released makes me want to play the final version more and more.
Keep up the awesome work!

Back from the shadows
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How about a short gif teaser for us ?

Super Cool Wicked Guy
🌠 Staff
Best answers
Rewriting how Lightning lights up the map atm, once that's done i'm good to go for a vid :D

Best answers
Graphics are not bad but not good aswell, I mean I was impressed years ago but waiting too long for this mod made the engine take age (it's HL1 lol) and now graphics looks really outdated.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Graphics are not bad but not good aswell, I mean I was impressed years ago but waiting too long for this mod made the engine take age (it's HL1 lol) and now graphics looks really outdated.
Compared to what? The graphics still shape up to anything on the Xbox 360 or PS3. You say IT'S HL1 so easily like it actually looks like HL1 but obviously offer no credit to the fact that it looks WORLDS better than anything else the engine has produced. If you ask me everything on the 3DS looks outdated. Go complain about that instead. This looks better than Xenoverse and a number of other games which came out this year I can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom