in a soccer match, the creators or Dragon Mod Z will probably beat the ESF team.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Because the creators of ESF are a bunch of fat nerds who only eat chips and drink loads of vanilla coke.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I don't give a damn, i'm invisible to the mods. Look how many posts i have ROTF!!!!!

Best answers
SHUTUP ok the esf team work on this mod they are also kids they can't alwayz come here to suite your need farout just chilll..... before you get BANNED

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I am already banned. Do you really think they don't ban me after the things i posted here?

Best answers
THERE ARE NO MODERATORS on just wait people have already pressed that "Report this post to a moderator" ANYWAY y are you like this?

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by skater007
I don't give a damn, i'm invisible to the mods. Look how many posts i have ROTF!!!!!
1.) Mods don't ban people, admins do.

2.) OF COURSE you have 0 posts, you're only posting in off-topic where your post count doesn't increase.

Best answers
YOU are the fat nerd, boy. You just think you are better than everyone else because in your dreams you are the greatest soccer player in the world. BTW, you may not care that they ban you, but how will you feel when they report this offence to your ISP? Let's see, they will cut off your internet connection.
Let's see you laugh after that!

Best answers
Skater I just browsed the forum a bit and you have completely spamed it with threads
Give it up
and for you info if the ESF team are fat and lazy and eat chips good on em cos there doing a bigger part for the gaming industry than you =)
any how quit it or your mom may read the forum, then you'll be in trouble

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SSJ2GoGeTa
You really wanna get banned do you....
I already banned him. Time to add another ip to the list.

Best answers
*gets popcorn* eh some people need to be scan before they are allowed to use the net

Best answers
Deus: agreed. hail Mastasurf:D
i really hope that little boy with a big mouth stays away this time :\ , its not funny to actually know that some retarted kids (have nothing against them aslong as they arent bad like this dude is), speaking of 1 now... like threatening people and spamming forums for their pleasure.
i guess he didnt get enough attention of his mom when he was younger ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whats wrong with drinking vanilla coke? Its great stuff. In fact, I have some now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom