Improve Kame Torpedo Tracking

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think to fix the Kame torpilo make only 3 kame torpilo because Kame torpila is to powerfull i hope Goku SSJ 3 and SSJ 2 will not have Kametorpilo

Best answers
Kame torpedos don't track stuff they go straight where they are directed to go to

the only change it could get is that they would be controllable by the user by using the right mouse button or something

Like you could make them with right mouse button and controll them by moving your mouse and make them explode with the left mouse button or if you want it otherwise make them with the left mouse button and let them fly directly

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheCost said:
Kame torpedos don't track stuff they go straight where they are directed to go to
Have you ever tried using them with other people in the server? They redirect themselves at a (random) target, and if they swoop out of it, they will track and follow them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No they direct themselves at the nearest entity, for lack of a better word, i believe. And seeing as people on the server aren't the only things trackable, they go after scenery as well. (I don't think entity is the right word though)

Best answers
I'm talking about the anime they shoudn't... but whatever it's only a mod anyways

the tracking system is bad

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Great Ideas. I agree, the kame torpedos need to be fixed.

Here is my suggestion.

- When Kame Torpedos are selected you can right click to lock onto a target.(A red square/circle will appear around your target)

- Left clicking shoots 1 torpedo at a time.

- You can change to melee without the torpedos blowing up, but if your hit they go away.

-Advantages? You can single out people for each torpedo you fire. You can set up torpedos and use melee(example: throwing people into your torpedos). Torpedos expload if hit with a strong beam, or if someone touches it.

-Disadvantages? the torpedos dont target enemies nearby auto-maticly(not sure if thats really a bad thing). Other people can blow up your torpedos if you let them sit out in the open too long.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Great Ideas. I agree, the kame torpedos need to be fixed.
True to that, yes. But they should track the problem first, since as said above. The torpedo's sometimes attacks random entity's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom