Immortal Saiyans Sig Thread

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Well here it is ladies and gentlemen, My new sig (Made by me of course :)) Well let me hear what yall have to say about my sig.

P.S. Ill post sigs that i make as they come, So keep checking for hopefully new and better sigs. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Es_Trunks2
nice,but i dont like the font :)
heh, Well that's the best i could do for the moment, I mean i can make a different text at any time. So im sure I'll do that maybe later, It took me a while to get the sig the way it is now.:) :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh, Its all good. What i think counts over what everyone thinks, But i accept your opinion. :)

Retired
Best answers
no no

i was watching the simpsons and homer was saying that so i took the moment lol

Best answers
Needs better text, all that is is flashbrush font text with defult soft outer glow. The rest is fine though.

Best answers
well.....its decent i guess my only suggestion is to change the font and get rid of the outer glow

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
heh Thanks all for the help. Im new to sig making so i havent learned all the tools yet, but ill make sure i fix my text. :) And once i learn animation ill make my text animated. :p

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Alright all, I have made another sig. Everyone let me know what you think, and im sure i could tell what yall will say about the sig. Get a NEW FONT! :) But i like the way it looks on my sigs. But let me hear what yall have to say about this one.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
well fixed now
heh. Well here is another i just finished making, I think i should have spended more time on it, but i think it looks pretty good. (Im still a new to sig making :)). Enjoy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the vegeta on the right isnt overly high quality

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom