I'm tired of Sony's bull****.

New Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2003
Messages
961
Best answers
0
i was pissed about Lik-Sang being out of business, i went on there couple of days ago to get naruto hero 3 imported and then bang, so *** i have to use play-asia now -.-
 
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 29, 2002
Messages
5,179
Best answers
0
Figured he'd have something to say about Sony's retardation... I was right.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
4,022
Best answers
0
Truer words have not been spoken.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Feb 28, 2004
Messages
1,392
Best answers
0
I'm not a fan of Maddox, but by god he ****ing hit the nail on the head with that rant.
 
New Member
Proud owner of HL
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
2,462
Best answers
0
lol

"We've moved on. We're dating your younger, hotter sister, Wii"
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Messages
1,285
Best answers
0
my prediction is that Sony Will Go bankrupt in about 5-6 years from now, Sony Has Failed in so many things today, and will screw up more. I mean, who will be buying Ps3 for 699 Bucks? U could get a brand new laptop with that sum of money!
Sony is pushing things too far, and trying to make Ps3 more "suitable" for kids, like microsoft trying to make Vista.. Or even in the worst case scenario Sony Will be part of microsoft soon o_O
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
2,490
Best answers
0
Why is everyone with Minion in their sigs on Maddox's jock so much...?
 
New Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2006
Messages
515
Best answers
0
Hey, I hate Maddox.. Don't go putting us all in one box..


For example: I'm the only civilized one in minion.
 
brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
May 29, 2002
Messages
5,179
Best answers
0
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Why is everyone with Minion in their sigs on Maddox's jock so much...?
Let's not drag this off-topic... this thread should be about Maddox, and his opinion on Sony.
-

I wonder if Maddox's feelings have effected Orbitz and will effect Sony... two companies he's punched in the face.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Dec 3, 2002
Messages
2,490
Best answers
0
Fair enough. I just think his opinion about Sony, much like all of his other opinions, is unfounded junk.

He's just some loser, man... with a crap webpage with like a handful of rants on it. It's an overglorified livejournal that only got famous by accident. I don't see any genius behind it, comedic or otherwise--it looks to me a lot like this guy I used to know, who used to try real hard to crap on things in front of people to be cool.

If you guys ever read my old journals it had stuff like this in it all the time. A normal conversation with my friends breaches similar topics and much more creative responses, if you ask me.

Besides it always seems to me that he jumps on bandwagons, anyway. Attacking Sony right now is pretty nutless, if you ask me. I'm sure he didn't have **** to say years ago when the PS2 was at an "unheard of" price and MGS2 was selling like mad... Either way, I laugh, though.

Like this dude doesn't have a PS2 in his entertainment center.

Maybe I should write some pointless rants about things that lots of people already have agreed and concluded on--then I can be an "internet famous" trailblazer too! :0\

@Bolteh: Sorry man, I just noticed a lot of those sigs, is all. My fault, dude.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Apr 14, 2005
Messages
4,022
Best answers
0
For Christ's sake Pride, you pull this BS every time there's a SONY thread.

You don't agree? Fine. But don't go dragging the thread off topic with your own little rant. We know you can't take any criticism against SONY. You don't need to remind us.

I think Maddox is right, and he has valid points. SONY's been pulling us through the crapper, selling us sub-par hardware at ridiculous prices for years. He's just saying what we're all thinking, deep down. SONY doesn't give a **** about you or me, they just want you to buy their crap. Their shoddy hardware actually works out pretty well for them - they cut costs by installing ****ty lenses, and when they break? No problem! People'll go out and buy a brand new PS2!

I can't wait to see what kind of **** they'll pull with the PS3.
 
Active Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Jun 18, 2003
Messages
5,935
Best answers
0
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
Fair enough. I just think his opinion about Sony, much like all of his other opinions, is unfounded junk.

He's just some loser, man... with a crap webpage with like a handful of rants on it. It's an overglorified livejournal that only got famous by accident. I don't see any genius behind it, comedic or otherwise--it looks to me a lot like this guy I used to know, who used to try real hard to crap on things in front of people to be cool.

If you guys ever read my old journals it had stuff like this in it all the time. A normal conversation with my friends breaches similar topics and much more creative responses, if you ask me.

Besides it always seems to me that he jumps on bandwagons, anyway. Attacking Sony right now is pretty nutless, if you ask me. I'm sure he didn't have **** to say years ago when the PS2 was at an "unheard of" price and MGS2 was selling like mad... Either way, I laugh, though.

Like this dude doesn't have a PS2 in his entertainment center.

Maybe I should write some pointless rants about things that lots of people already have agreed and concluded on--then I can be an "internet famous" trailblazer too! :0\

@Bolteh: Sorry man, I just noticed a lot of those sigs, is all. My fault, dude.
Regardless of how much you like Sony, he did bring up good points which can't be ignored.
 
Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2005
Messages
475
Best answers
0
LegendarY said:
my prediction is that Sony Will Go bankrupt in about 5-6 years from now, Sony Has Failed in so many things today, and will screw up more. I mean, who will be buying Ps3 for 699 Bucks? U could get a brand new laptop with that sum of money!
Problem with your theory is that Sony has outsold their number of estimated available consoles. People also made likewise predictions about the Playstation 2, and the Playstation.

Don't be so quick to say that Sony will fail. Cause, the PS3 has a lot of potential.

Synth said:
I wonder if Maddox's feelings have effected Orbitz and will effect Sony... two companies he's punched in the face.
I just love the way everyone gets all excited everytime this man says something. And what's more, they always talk about how he "pwnd (insert target of one of his boring rants here)."

This man is on par with a kinder garden student. He flails his arms about, doing whatever he can to get peoples' attention when he sees his hits/month dwindling, then posts something to attract the attention of whoever's foolish enough to listen, and then says what's already on everyone's mind anyway.

And then, once in a blue moon, he'll exploit his popularity for a vendetta that would most likely be his fault anyway. And as for the Orbitz situation... If your itinerary doesn't work for you, it's because you didn't read it before you bought it. If other people can do it, so can you. Don't get all pissy because of an inconvenience, and make it sound more like an impossibility.

82,231 people are gullible fools.

And don't try pulling the Sony card on me, I hate their products as much as the next person. I just don't see the need to get on a soap box everytime my website's hits drop.
 
New Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2006
Messages
19
Best answers
0
I think some need to stop whining.... It's always something for Sony haters to talk s*** about.... first the price of the PS3 (which is reasonable when you look inside the console -_-) then Lik-Sang which was Sony Europe's doing (not sony in general) and they sued because Lik-Sang was doin bad buisness in which they weren't suppose to do.... even Nintendo sued Lik-Sang before because they sold products used for pirating.

And Lik-Sang shut down before going to court so what does that tell you? If I were innocent I would've gone to prove it.

I think some of ya'll just like to hate Sony. Swear filter, wow..
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top