I'm tired of Sony's bull****.

Best answers
Sony could have easily made enough PS3s to go around, they could have easily released it in Europe as well. Instead, aiming for an early release and purposly cutting back production Sony ****s over a continent and they have to wait months before they get their small shipment of 200,000 units. Explain to me how that is good business ethics? Can someone tell me Sony's fantastical thought process behind this?
i'm not in on the whole console wars thing(althoguh for the record i think the ps3 looks pretty weak). I jus thought i'd comment on this. Theres no way sony didn't put out as many units as humanly possible, why in the world would they hold back units at the time when the system is the most expensive, at launch. its not like they were like "hey guys, lets hold out on the ps3's so we can sell it to them for less later".

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Flames and offtopicness ftw!!! Yeah alright! Spam galore.

Maddox owns. He drew a penis on a guys forhead at the convention here in Colorado. I laughed my damn ass off.

I like his articles, anyone can do what he does. But does that mean you have to hate him? Everyone can ride a bike, do you hate them for it?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not about the fact people agree with him or like him, its about being overrated, and taking his word as gold dust, which a lot of people seem to do. I see faults in everything he's ever written, I find his articles always have some sort of superiority complex that appeals to the majority of the adolescents of this generation. He's about I know more than you (while only explaining one side arguements), rather than, this is what I know, here are my conclusions, think about it. To me, that makes him a bad writer, he belongs in tabloids or something as shallow with such mass appeal, oh, like the internet. I do agree with some of the things he says but he never hits the nail on the head, and you never will when you don't accept both sides to every subject. When you're appealing to the latest generation and giving such bias views on the world, to me I find his articles a sort of harmful influence on young peoples way of thinking, it just perpetuates the same narrow minded attitudes. Hate's a strong word, but I think thats enough of a reason for me to dislike him.

Best answers
Flames and offtopicness ftw!!! Yeah alright! Spam galore.

Maddox owns. He drew a penis on a guys forhead at the convention here in Colorado. I laughed my damn ass off.

I like his articles, anyone can do what he does. But does that mean you have to hate him? Everyone can ride a bike, do you hate them for it?
Guess what? That joke's been done long before Maddox did it! z0mg, Maddox didn't come up with it? :cry:

For the second time, as people seemed to have missed this point: Lik-Sang got sued not for selling the PSP from Japan to Europe, but for selling the PSP from Japan to Europe BEFORE launch of the PSP in Europe. That IS considered a crime thus.

Mind you, consoles companies have some pretty lame policies despite this. If you try to get help with your Japanese PS2, and you live in North America, they'll tell you that they won't support you, because this PS2 isn't from the region to which you live; your choice is to buy a PS2 from Region 1 or contact the region to which your unit comes from. Nintendo will do the same thing, and have been doing it longer than Sony has.

As for Microsoft... I think they'd help you simply because they're desperate for the customers. :laff:

Sony is a company who has business practices like any other company. Just as you can find problems with the Playstation, you can find problems with the Gamecube. The only difference is, Sony fans don't go out of their way to point out issues with the competition.

Sony still sucks. But then, so do Nintendo and Microsoft. The depth of suckitude is up to you to decide, no point in ranting about how much you hate something; people rarely change their minds about such things.

Besides... They're still far better than Sega, the company best-known for killing support of its consoles 6 months after release. :laff:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom