I'm tired of being undefeated, challenge the Green Machine if you think you can win!

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm of the opinion that I can't be beaten, proove me wrong, I'll make you famous . . .

Wait!

You can't do it alone, pick a freind, someone that's ugly like you! Smells like you! And it has to be someone that looks a little stupid like you . . . :devgrin:

That's right, an open invite for a handicap two on one match . . . maybe you need a third person to even the odds ;D

I await takers.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*waves his blue double edged saber*

meet your first astute enemy......do not disparage my battle disposition!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I shall judge this battle

( Closed boxing cage, with no referee )

Everything goes
Good luck to both of you!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prepare for you first loss Cuc. You really begin know what its like to win, when you lose. All of your previous battles will feel like tests that led up to this.

I don't know why I'm waisting my breath, our battle is close at hand.

Are you ready!?!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've chosen to fight me alone? Sad really, I hope your insurance covers total humiliation and purposeful decapitation.

Now you will witness, first hand, the power of the old ones.

HAVE AT YOU!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Major Goober: Don't post in battle threads again. It is worthy of a warning.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang and Cucumba sit in their respective corners, surrounded by ring personel. They both can feel the aura of the crowd and each other's escalating powers. The crowd roars with great anticipation as loud cheers can be heard all over the K-1 arena.

"Cucumba, Cucumba, Cucumba!" the crowd invariably cheers.

The ring announcer ducks under the ropes and strolls to the mic hanging by a steel pole.

"Today is a battle of triumph and mystery" the announcer says with a foretasteful grin.

"We have two fighters of two different plains" he continues.

"In this corner we have Cucumba!" the announcer proclaims with an assertive voice.

The crowd cheers echo across the arena and can be heard in the surround streets.

"He is undefeated, the pinnacle of fighting and a fighter you all shall never forget" he continues.

"In this corner we have the challenger Hwoarang, a mysterious fighter" the announcer follows.

Speaking abnormally audible "These two gentlemen know the rules, there is no referee designated for the fight due to the fighters requests."

The bell rings and the two fighters walk up to each other very quickly. They both examine each other as if it was a race of visible strength.

Hwoarang clears his throat "Ready for your first loss?"

Cucumba chuckles "Better give it your all, don't underestimate yourself"

Hwoarang pushes Cucumba and right crosses him. The blow lands on his cheek and Cucumba is momentarily stunned.

"That's just a taste of this ass whooping" Hwoarang unhesitantly boasts.

Cucumba shakes it off and begins a fury of punches at Hwoarang. Who follows each of them up with a fury of blocks. Cucumba drops back and attempts a right over-hand to Hwoarang's face, but Hwoarang spins under it and drop kicks Cucumba in the right abdomen.

"Haha, your lucky I like you" Hwoarang chuckles "Most fighters would have had a couple broken ribs for being that stupid"

Cucumba roars, "Quiet your foolish remarks, this is it where begins!"

Cucumba is almost a blur as he jumps up and comes down Hwoarang with a double kick combo. Hwoarang dodges his right foot and the left lands on Hwoarang's shoulder. Hwoarang is knocked back and immediatelty holds his shoulder.

"You'll pay for that old man!" Hwoarang yells violently.

Hwoarang becomes a blur as he runs right at Cucumba, who never expected it and unleashes a five hit sequenced combo. Cucumba blocks the first kick with ease. Hwoarang reacts with his left foot swinging around catching Cucumba in the jaw. Followed by a right extended kick to his chest, a reversed left high kick to his jaw, and an amazing move that Cucumba gasped at himself....

Hwoarang flips off balanced right foot and smacks Cucumba in the back of the head with the heel of his foot. Cucumba is sent rolling across the ground and almost out of the ring.

Lost for words Cucumba exhales "Amazing...."

The crowd grows silent and the announcer reacts "What an amazing move! This fight is one for the ages!"

The crowd returns to its usual scattered chit chatter and random outbursts.

A man in the front row yells, "Get up Cucumba!"

A woman screams "Go Hwoarang!"

Fed up with the fist to fist fiasco, "Im tired of stomping you, prepare to meet my saber!"

Hwoarang reaches his hand out and his double edge saber flies toward from his corner. The double blue laser blades instantly fling out and the arena echoes the familiar humming.

The announcer yelps over his microphone, "No weapons allowed!"

Hwoarang looks at the announcer and slings his hand forward, releasing a force wave that pushes the standing announcer over his chair.

With blood pouring from his wound and down his face, Cucumba slowly gets up, "Some one as strong as you uses the force recklessly".

Cucumba reaches his hands out and a single bladed saber flies from his corner to his hand. A green blade also quickly launches out of it.

Amused, Hwoarang replies "Don't be jealous old man, just know this as your first defeat!"

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The smell of the place was not unanticapated. Smoke hung in the air as the din of a thousand people placing bets was heard at any point of the arena. In the center, the ring waited ominously as the ringside announcer spoke, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the newcomer and challenger, weighing one hundred, seventy pounds, at six feet, thee inches . . . Hwoooooooooaraaaang!"

The crowd cheered as Hwoarang moved to the cage, warming up by bouncing on the balls of his feet while shaking his arms and rotating his neck.

"And his opponent, the ESF Forum Moderators Champion, at five feet, eight inches, weiging two hundred and seventy four pounds . . . . the undefeated Cuuuuuucuuuuuumbaaaaaa!"

Cucumba walked down the ramp from the locker room, flexing his muscles and walked into the ring with measured confidence as the fighters were locked in by the officials.

Hworang dropped into a fighting stance, waving Cucumba on.
Cucumba went to a ready stance, and began a form . . . it was the identifying form of his school. First he performed the forward spears of Taeguek Sa Chang, signifying the wind and respecting his Quang Chang Nim's Eagle School. He then began to change pace, striking and blocking to the side, pausing and suddenly bursting with movement. This sigified fire. He then moved into a series of powerful cresent blocks and x blocks, signifying the mountain of Koryo, and respecting his Sabumnim's Fire Mountain school. "Now, we begin."

Cucumba bowed slightly to Hwoarang who nodded in response.

Hwoarang opened with a right hook, which Cucumba took on the chin. The admins face moved slightly as his eyes narrowed. Hwoarang attacked again, punching rapidly to Cucumba's face and abdomen. The old one moved with grace and purpose, matching every attack with block and counter attack. Hwoarang attempted to mix it up and spun low to deliver a powerful side kick to Cucumba's mid section. Cuc deftly dodged, deflecting the blow towards both fighters fronts, Hwoarang struggled to rechamber and regain balance, but the pickled one found him first. The green machine slid his leg in front of Hwoarangs grounded leg, and used a fa jing strike on the small of the lighter fighters back.

Hwoarang flew forwards, but landed on his hands, springing up quickly to regain the momentum he had gained. He spun quickly with a hook kick to Cucumba's head. The blow leveled the mighty admin, knocking him on his side after spinning him in the air.

"That's a sample of the flavor to come . . ."

The crowd chanted, "TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!"

Cuc flipped to his feet, and ducked under Hwoarangs incoming punch, grabbing him around the ribs and delivering a hellish bearhug. Hwoarang felt the air rush from his lungs as Cucumba continued to constrict. The green devil smiled and broke into a run as Hwoarang began to slow down. He slammed Hwoarang into the turnbuckle, knocking the remaining wind out of him. Hwoarang tried to peel himself off of the turnbuckle, but failed to pull himself off before Cucumba unleashed a volley of kicks and punches to his chest and abdomen.

The great old one backed off and waited for Hwoarang to pull himself off the post. Hwoarang pulled his saber in from the ringside table using the force, "Let's see how good you are when there's weapons involved old man."

Cucumba flicked his hand open as his ban saber came to it.

"Let us indeed."

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice Fight but first round goes to Cucumba.
I came to this conclusion after a few points

First of al the surrounding,
looks like cucumba did his homework, because in his fight he described the surrounding better then Hwoarang.
Hwoarang described it as a boxing ring, but if it was a boxing ring I would say boxing ring.. I didn't
Cucumba did described it as a K-1 fighting arena, or he was just lucky. lines like "The crowd chanted, TWO MEN ENTER, ONE MAN LEAVES!" and the walking to the ring part.
well the entire atmosphere cucumba created was better.

Also cucumba writing seemed more realistic to me, as far as that is possible.
not to say Hwoarang story was bad, far from it but cucumba's story was just better in my opinion

Round 1: Cucumba

PS Cucumba, what the heck does this mean:"and used a fa jing strike on the small of the lighter fighters back."

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fa Jing Strike is better known as the one inch punch made famous by Bruce Lee. The sentance describes me hitting him in the lower back (called the small of the back here in the states) with the said strike.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*steps in front of SaiyanPride, his arm set out stiff with his double edged blue saber humming*

this fight isn't over yet.....we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. heh heh heh.....

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'll get your chance dog, as soon as I teach this pup a lesson.

(Don't interfere in matches once the referee begins the match. I'll be more than happy to accept your challenge later.)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The two gladiators stared at one another as the crowd cheered. Cucumba lowered his ban saber to the side, holding it with both hands, pointing back while stepping into a bow and arrow stance. Hwoarang put his out front, held with one hand at center, his back hand pulled back to chamber at his waist. Hwo slid into a back stance. Hwoarang sprung into action, propelling himself with the force in an arc that carried him near the top of the cage at it's apex. He spun his dual sided saber to confuse the green devil, but as he looked down all he saw were the pinpoints of green, focused on him. Cucumba tensed in preparation. Even the everpresent arena din diminished slightly.

The sabers collided, sending sparks outside of the cage, Hwoarang continued to move forward, and quickly spun to attack the pickled one's rear. Cucumba swung his blade over his head to protect his back and blocked the incoming blow. The younger competitior swung the other end around, attempting to sieze the advantage of a double ended weapon. Cucumba jumped up, performing a split in mid air, allowing the blade to pass underneath. Hwo spun quickly, generating more momentum and speed, striking at Cucumba's mid section. Cuc brought his saber down to counter, deflecting the blow, then slid his saber down the shaft of Hwoarang's, nearly severing the challengers hand. Hwo dropped that end of the saber, but quickly spun it around with the other hand, nearly decapitating Cucumba as the admin ducked out of the way. Cucumba launched a low side kick to the challengers leg, which Hwoarang barely dodged. The green devil continued his assault with his ban saber as he attacked with his kicks. Hwoarang was on the full defensive now, attempting to weild the ungainly weapon and protect his legs. The crowd continued to chant, "Two men enter, one man leaves!"

Finally Cucumba saw the opening he was looking for. Hwoarang stepped straight back, putting his center of gravity behind his base. Cucumba was quick to capitalize, knocking the less experienced fighter down with his shoulder. Hwoarang pulled his saber up in defense, but the green machine not only expected it, he was hoping for it.

The mighty admin slashed the ban saber through the hilt of the dual ended monstrosity that Hwoarang used, killing the blade at one end. The crowd roared in approval.

Hwoarang looked at his saber in disgust, then stared up at the ancient horror. "That was cheap, afraid to face me at my best?"

The admin retorted, "Hardly, afraid that my best was too much for your best? Your doing fine, don't dissapoint them now." Cucumba raised his hands in triumph. The crowd roared in responce. A chant of "Pickle him, Pickle him" could be heard loud and clear.

Hwoarang's face flushed with anger and he charged in, overcoming the pickled one's defenses with a series of strikes. First he attacked with powerfull overhand strike, driving the admin into a defensive posture. Cucumba blocked it, but was amazed at the strength of the blow. He quickly chambered the saber for a stabbing motion, which Cucumba prepared to block. Instead of stabbing, Hwoarang backspun, attacking the side with a slicing motion. Cucumba blocked it but was forced to walk straight back, commiting to the same mistake that gave him the momentum to begin with. Cucumba charged forward with everything he had, swinging diagonally up as Hwoarang swung diagonally down. They stepped past eachother, sabers humming, each at the end of a blow.

Cucumba's jacket began to smoke, and the leather fell open, a large hole had been cut in his duster. His shirt was burned as was the rib beneath. "Grrr . . . nice shot Hworang."

"Thank you . . . "

"But you should check your . . ."

The remaining half of Hwoarangs blade fell off as Cucumba spoke.

". . . saber."

Hwoarang looked down at the broken light saber and tossed it away in disgust.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The crowd was on their feet, Hwoarang and Cucumba stood silent, and each were focusing on the other's jedi potential.

"This is certainly a fight for the ages, don't you agree?" Hwoarang protruded.

"Brace yourself, young padawan" Cucumba corrected.

Hwoarang screamed "I am a jedi knight, feel my blaaaade!"

Hwoarang held his double saber with both hands and he charged forward. Cucumba braced himself with a left-foot-led wide stance, preparing for the impact. The crowd cheers bursted louder as Hwoarang picked up pace and came at Cucumba with a crossed under-swing. Cucumba quickly angled his blade to meet the attacks, and had to react even faster has Hwoarang spun around. The opposite end of his blade becoming his counter-attack. The processs repeated it self and Hwoarang seemed to carry Cucumba across the ring. Cucumba eventually ducked under a swing and barely knicked Hwoarang in the rear shin. But had to roll back before Hwoarang's vertical swiping reaction almost wiped his life from him.

Cucumba thought to himself "I have to find his weakness, he doesn't fall for much of anything. "

"I have to....", Cucumba's thoughts were like time standing still and Hwoarang's constant attacks kept waking him up from his exaustion filled daydreaming. Hwoarang was wearing him down, Cucumba realized he left himself open for attack if he ever let his gaurd down. Hwoarang began mixing it up, swinging his double edged blade in horizontal and vertical figure eight motions. Sweat began to pour from both the fighter's heads as the battle raged on. Hwoarang was stuck on the offensive and Cucumba could barely keep up.

Hwoarang's fortitude was on the plain between the light and dark side. His heart was filled with rage and anger, but he knew how to supress it. He would never succumb to the dark side, but every swing was being blocked, sometimes almost too late. Fustration became the will to increase his pace, Cucumba could sense the literal feeling of rejuvenated endurance venting from Hwoarang.

"His technique is flawless, I can't find a...." Cucumba could hear his breath over the constant loud crashing of the sabers. His muscles driven soar from defending the powerful swings that became a constant threat.

Hwoarang was channeling his force abilities to a concentration that he could start to feel in his stomach. He saw an opening......

Hwoarang screamed as his force sensitivity increased "Ahhhhh!"

Cucumba was next to a cliff and Hwoarang was the sudden wind that pushed him off the edge. Hwoarang's attacks started to gradually become stronger and stronger. Cucumba eyes were filled with desperation as he tried to repel a right over handed swing. Hwoarang seemed to skip forward and reverse blades hit the same spot till Cucumba arm's were too weak. His blade was finally knocked up and he lost his balance. Hwoarang took advantage and caught Cucumba in the cheek. The couple of inches of wound were clean and surrounded by burn marks. Blood began to ooze down the side of his face and covered his neck.

"Very impressive, your manipulate the force extremely well" Cucumba exhaled.

"Thank you, your a worth advisary as well" Hwoarang replied.

The battle immediatly continued as if the preceding comments were a momentary truce. Hwoarang's technique still had the upperhand and kept Cucumba on the defensive. Cucumba jumped back and summersaulted over Hwoarang, landing behing him and swinging his blade horizontaly with a violent effort. Hwoarang rotated under and planted his right hand, extending his leg like a sling shot and nailing Cucumba in the chest. Launching his enemy, who floated across the ring and landed on the ropes. Cucumba dropped his saber. The ropes seemed to be the only thing holding him up and Hwoarang silenced his humming double egded blade.

"Had enough?" Hwoarang sprang with sarcastic courtesy.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Round 2 Cucumba

Hwoarang
your story seems very one-sided.
Cucumba didn't hit you ones
and you only hit Cucumba twice ( 2 is the minimum of a battle, but imo not enough ) .

to bad
better luck next time, you have the skills to beat him :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Cucumba eventually ducked under a swing and barely knicked Hwoarang in the rear shin.
It's all good though. Great fight Cucumba, it was an honor.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Likewise, you were a very worthy opponent. I am honored to have dueled with you.

Just as a clarification, the opponents single attack has to be successful. It's there to prevent people from making the other fighter sound bad.

Just FYI Prozac, as a referee you may add stipulations to the match, such as changing the number of required attacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom