i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
Since y'all are telling jokes and stuff, heres one :D:

A little boy had found a dead cat in his yard. That morning at school he told his teacher about it, the teacher asks, "How did you know it was dead?" he replies, "I pissed in his ear, and he didn't move", the teacher asks, "WHAT?", the boy, "Oh you know, Psssst".

Best answers
i like rurouni kenshin, one piece, dragonball, dragonball z, yuyu hakusho, inuyasha, cowboy bebop, and that's about it

SilverSaijin

S
It would take too long to list all the animes I like. But my 3 favs would have to be Evangelion, Love Hina, and Hellsing.

Best answers
i'm not a big fan of the gundams, but i like 8th MS Team

Edit: Don't like Outlaw Star either.

Best answers
Wing and G for me. Chibodee Crochet (sounds like Jimini Cricket to me), and Duo Maxwell (go coffee dude!) are just my favorites. Domon is okay...but, I like Chibodee and Sai better, really.

Oh, I just read this off the back of one of my movies:
Q. What do you get when you mix toxic chemicals with exotic spiders?
A. Eaten!

Best answers
Found some more blonde jokes :devgrin:

Lemme shoot:

A blonde once got lost near a river. She traveled up and down it searching for a way to get to the other side.

She tried walking in the shallow part of the river, and she even tried grabbing onto a branch that stretched half way across the river to try to swing to the other side. No matter how hard she tried she couldn't get across.

After many failed attempts, she finally felt like giving up. Yet, at the last moment, she saw a person walking by and decided to follow her--across the bridge.
~~~
A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of the plane. The stewardess rushes over to her and tells her she must move to coach because she doesn't have a first class ticket. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job, and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica."

The disgusted stewardess gets the head stewardess who asks the blonde to leave. The blonde yet again repeats "I'm blonde, I'm smart, I have a good job and I'm staying in first class until we reach Jamaica." The head stewardesses doesn't even know what to do at this point because they still have to get the rest of the passengers seated to take off; the blode is causing a problem with boarding now, so the stewardess gets the copilot.

The copilot goes up to the blonde and whispers in her ear. She immediately gets up and goes to her seat in the coach section. The head stewardess asks the copilot in amazement what he said to get her to move to her correct seat. The copilot replies, "I told her the front half of the airplane wasn't going to Jamaica."
~~~
On her way home from a long trip, a blonde drove past a sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS 8 MILES."

By the time she drove eight miles, she had cleaned 43 restrooms.
~~~
A blonde and her blonde boyfriend went for a walk along the river.

The blonde walked across alone on a wooden bridge. After crossing the river, the bridge fell down.

She called across to her blonde boyfriend telling him that she couldn't get back.

He yelled in response, "Wait until dark, and I will shine my flash light across the river. Get on the light beam and walk back."

She replied, "No, I'll get half way across the river, and you will turn the light off on me!"

SilverSaijin

S
This blonde joke was inspired Vegita's Briefs 1st river joke.

Two blondes are at a river, one on each side. The blonde on one side yells to the other, "How do I get to the other side?" The second blonde replied, "You're already on the other side!"

Best answers
Heres one:
The traffic light wasn't working on the corner of Broadway and 72nd
Street, so the blonde stood with a large crowd of people waiting to
cross. A cop was directing traffic. Finally, the cop blew his whistle,
motioned to the crowd, and shouted, "Okay, pedestrians!" The swelling
throng surged across Broadway -- all except the blonde, who stayed on
the corner. When the walkers were safely on the other side of the
street, the cop moved the cross traffic through the intersection.

Half a minute later, he stopped the cars on Broadway and sent the 72nd
Street traffic into motion. Again, he got around to the blonde's corner, where by this time she had again been joined by a crowd of people.
Tweeeeeeeet! "Okay, pedestrians!" The crowd crossed the street, but
again the blonde stayed put. She looked at her watch and tapped her foot
as if she was in a hurry to get somewhere, but never budged from the
sidewalk. The cop ran the traffic through seven more cycles, each time blowing his whistle and then yelling "Okay, pedestrians!" The blonde never moved.
Finally, after the cop yelled "Okay, pedestrians!" for the eighth time, the blonde shouted across traffic, "Yo! Officer! Isn't it about time you let the Catholics cross?"

SilverSaijin

S
Hey, which is better, Blade or Blade 2?

I think Blade is the better of the two.

EDIT

Blonde jokes are great.

Best answers
I haven't seen blade 2, so I'll have to say blade. MY favorite vampire movie is, so far, Leslie Nelson's "Dracula Dead and Loving It".

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
I haven't seen blade 2, so I'll have to say blade. MY favorite vampire movie is, so far, Leslie Nelson's Dracula Dead and Loving It.
My favorite vampire movie is Buffy The Vampire Slayer. Mainly because of "Lefty", when he gets stabbed.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
I haven't seen blade 2, so I'll have to say blade. MY favorite vampire movie is, so far, Leslie Nelson's "Dracula Dead and Loving It".
hehe, that movie is hilarious!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom