i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
Smarty pants, took my best one :p
I have something for you, it's from Reader's Digest:
The philosophy professor teaching a course my friend was taking warned the class he was going to give them a test. When the day came, he entered the classroom, wordlessly placed his chair on the table and, turning to the blackboard, wrote, "prove to me this chair does no exist."

Most of the nervous students began intently scribbling out long dissertations. But one member of the class just wrote down two words, and then handed his paper to the teacher.

The professor had to smile when he read the student's answer: "What chair?"
~~~~
Sounds like something I'd say o_o
Its like a test I heard about. It was a psychology course, or something to that extent, and it was the final exam, and the question was "Why?", apparently, the student who got the highest mark on that question was the one that responded with "Why not?"

Best answers
They smart people. Okay, the answers to my riddles are...

1. One dime and a quarter

2. The stones that David slung from his...sling...at Goliath.

BTW, who is this? (I had to remove my other picture because it didn't work, and now I'll never know who he was :()

Best answers
that person in the picture is the female ninja off ninja scroll i have that anime it is one of my fav's,i forgot her name tho,but thats who she is

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have Ninja Scroll on dvd. Ill look it up tomorrow.

Best answers
Hitokiri you just like to argue with me doent you,first your convinced im not welsh,then you.....well this is the second time...damn i lose.......:cry:

Best answers
Poor, poor Mister Satan...I always win arguments because I'm usually getting in the last word before the mods close down the thread (o_o they're watching me).

Best answers
Of course (last word!)...

What do you call a chicken with diarrhea?

Not supper....

Yes, I'm desperate for jokes. Does anybody have any?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
hmmmm....i got one

whow many months have 28 days?

lol VB you called me Maggy lol

Best answers
I Have No Idea What you Guys are talking about but........LAST WORD......I probably Ruined it.....Im Gunna Go Hide in my Hole Now..

Best answers
damn it...oh well hello all ive just got outta bed..YAY its the weekend thew time is 11:35 am saturday here in wales

Best answers
it had 31 but it also has 28. All months have 28 days. There is only 1 month that has 28 days as a maximum (feburary) but every other month has more than that and thus, they have 28 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom