i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

Best answers
wow, these are hard. I don't know what number 2 is but i think number one is coffee grounds and number 3 is a fancy comb or brush.

Best answers
the second is talking about honey, the bee hive and such

that one is the easiest

but the others were already solved

and #3 is wrong

and comb can be used as a letal weapon at dire situations, martial arts teaches you many useful things in philospy and self defense and weapons, and so forth, in learn spiritual harmony

Best answers
Ohh, Nameless DOES have a brain. The answer is bee hive.
This next riddle we can all relate too, lol (you will understand when you have answer).

I weaken all men for hours each day. I show you strange visions while you are away. I take you by night, by day take you back, none suffer to have me, but do from my lack. What am I?

#3 is not wrong. For pities sake, you could use a carrot as a weapon. You could use a shoe, even a sock. Anything can be used as a weapon, but most people don't use combs as weapons because it's just ridiculous. And unless you have tangles, while brushing (which is what the riddle meant *I take back what I said about the brain*) it doesn't hurt you at all. Unless you're an idiot and you brush your hair crookedly.

Best answers
sleep >_>

to easy, i need more smarter ppl to hang with

/me goes off to talk with cuc

oh and i got that threead you wanted closesd

everything in this life can bring pain, and so you cannot tell ppl lies, now can you, SHAME ON YOU

Best answers
So, how is a comb oh so more deadlier than anything else? Baka.

1. Pronounced as one letter but written with three, two different letters there are and two only in me. I'm double, I'm single I'm black, blue, and gray. I'm read from both ends and the same either way.

2. What is it that when you take away the whole, you still have some left over?

3. We travel much, yet are prisoners that are closely tied to boot. We keep pace with the fastest horse, yet always go on foot. Who are we?

Best answers
The weapon doesnt matter, the hand that holds it is the point, aho

1. Eye

2. hmm, not sure "notihng"

3. shoes

Best answers
Boy, you're a baka. All of them are wrong, since Togeta got the Eye one, it doesn't count for you. So sorry :p How does shoes stay with horses? What does that have to do with the riddle? Don't you get it. You're just looking for an argument.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
How does shoes stay with horses?
horse shoes you (aho)retarded idiot

so i am right, but your too dumb to figure

and #2 is out there and i had no more time, cuase ppl might post the other anwsers (in which did happen)

Best answers
(1) what does horse shoes have to do with humans? It's one word that goes with both.
(2) you said "shoes" not "horse shoes". There's a difference.

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegeta's Briefs
(1) what does horse shoes have to do with humans? It's one word that goes with both.
(2) you said "shoes" not "horse shoes". There's a difference.
a shoe, does not depend in a riddle its usally placed within a paradox were one word means many, the shoes of horse and the shoes of human are both shoes

do they teach you notihng in school nowadays

"1. Jessica dropped an earring in her coffee, but the earring did not get wet. How could this be?"

that was a riddel based on word struture

hmm, brawl, nah i dont like to hit woman,

dont go to school, i feel sorry for you, that explains alot

oh and #2 can be antimatter
or vaccum
or even a donut

and #3 which should be shoes, can be laces

*thanks ppl, you know who you are*

Best answers
"a shoe, does not depend in a riddle its usally placed within a paradox were one word means many, the shoes of horse and the shoes of human are both shoes"

Wrong. Boy, what planet did YOU grow up on? My riddles aren't dumb like that, because I realize that shoe and horse shoe are different words meaning two different things. Now, what are the second and third answers?

"do they teach you notihng in school nowadays"

No, that's why I don't go to one.

Best answers
Yeah, I homeschool, but in grade terms, I am all ready for college (at 14! yay for me). Hey, have you guessed the other two riddles yet? Need a hint?

BTW, just to tick Nameless off.

"Let us take a moment now to bow our heads and pray, if only to give thanks for getting us through another day!" - Michael W. Smith

"When the toast is burned and all the milk has turned, and captain crunch is waving 'farewell'. When the big one finds you, may this song remind you that they don't serve breakfast in hell" - Newsboys

"Shine, make them wonder what you've got. Make them wish that they were not on the outside looking bored. Shine, let us shine before all men. Let them see good (o_o) once again, and glorify the lord." - Newsboys/Petra

"It's his reality that comes from above. God is good, there is no other love. It's his reality that welcomes us back. Trust and obey, there is no other way." - Newsboys

"God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son. So that whosoever believes in him will not perish but have everlasting life." - Jaci Valesquez

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom