i'm bored, anyone wanna talk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr Nemo I think I'am okay at least better than average.:fight:

I would still like to battle you any just for fun:). Maybe if I good I could join. Im me Snow1586 or pm with and date if you wanna.:fight:

Nemo Wanna fight now its 3:30 were im from.

Best answers
Mister satan's back!!!....*waits for screams of love*.........:cry:

mister satan is currently listening to
Kiss:rock and roll all night
NOFX:i gotta pee
Reel big fish:she has a girlfriend now

P.S....hi all

Best answers
Oh hey, if you check in the thread "what does ur name mean", it will have a link. If you click on it, and search it enough, you will find a movie maker thingy. Here's mine:

Twenty years ago, the citizens of the Sleepy Little Town of Huckukuck, Albania drove a Wicked Witch (Nicole Kidman) out of the their town. Now, the witch is back, and she's ready for revenge! She casts a spell and the entire town begins to slowly transform into rabbits! Only the town's Bartender, Gelken Spurd (Tom Cruise) and his Amish best friend Vurltat (Hayler Joel Osmont) - who were away on a fishing trip when the spell was cast, can save their friends and family from the Witch's evil clutches! Catch the struggle in When Pickle's attack!

It's kinda dumb, but what did you expect from me?

BTW, answer to above riddle is: a spider.

Best answers
aaahhhh now it all makes sense...well im still confused as hell....anyhow hello Mrs briefs how are you?.......and whats the deal with the story thing?

Best answers
I am fine o_O, what are you up to anyway? First you compliment me, and now you're calling me "mrs", even though I'm a miss. I just thought that since this thread is for boredom, might as well put down something I did when I was bored. You never know what I do when I'm bored. Want another riddle? I'm sure I can dig one or two up for you.

Best answers
im not up to anything....i swear.....

o_o

yay riddles!!!...tell me them plz MISS briefs

Best answers
1. Jessica dropped an earring in her coffee, but the earring did not get wet. How could this be?

2. Golden treasures I contain, guarded by hundreds. Stored in a labyrinth where no man walks, yet men come often to seize my gold. By smoke I am overcome and robbed, then left to build my treasure anew. What am I?

3. Metal or bone I may be, many teeth I have and always bared, yet my bite harms no one and people delight in my touch. What am I?

Best answers
1. she droped it in to a cup of coffie with just the beans in

2.i have no clue

3.you dont want to know what i think

EDIT

ive got one for you now...

"no mouth have i,but i always hunger,a bed i have but i do not rest,as loud as a waterfall am i but no noise i make,what im i?"

Best answers
no,death

heres a other one

"What is greater than god,
More evil than the devil,
The rich needs it,
The poor have it,
if you eat this you die"

EDIT
try this one
"first think of the person who lives in disguise
who deals with secret and tells nothing but lies.
next think of the think that is always last to mend
middle of the middle and end of the end.
finally think of the sound often heard
in the search for a hard-to-find word.
string them all together and answer me this
which creature would u unwillingly kiss?"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to know the first one :cry:

The second one is a spider.

Best answers
damn it im all out...anyway it 3:35am in wales so i think im going to bed night night all

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
OMFG RYOKO HAS MADE ALMOST EVERYONES SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS MADNESS!!!!!!!

I DO MAKE SIGS!!!!

i havent been on the forums for a while, came back, looked in my PM box and theres damn cobwebs everywhere.

I repeat I DO MAKE SIGS!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude almost everyone in this forum makes sigs ryoko just has to much time on her/his hands. in the old days everyone would jump at the chance to make someone sigs, that feeling eventually goes away just ask fm or tepus they were around back then

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by suicidal_maniac
OMFG RYOKO HAS MADE ALMOST EVERYONES SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ITS MADNESS!!!!!!!

I DO MAKE SIGS!!!!

i havent been on the forums for a while, came back, looked in my PM box and theres damn cobwebs everywhere.

I repeat I DO MAKE SIGS!!!!
I would like a new sig.

I will PM you with the details.:D

Best answers
Okay, I'm back. Darn it, I missed two riddles I knew the answer to. I posted one of them, in fact. If you look back far enough, you'll see it. Anyone know the answers to my riddles?

1. Jessica dropped an earring in her coffee, but the earring did not get wet. How could this be?

2. Golden treasures I contain, guarded by hundreds. Stored in a labyrinth where no man walks, yet men come often to seize my gold. By smoke I am overcome and robbed, then left to build my treasure anew. What am I?

3. Metal or bone I may be, many teeth I have and always bared, yet my bite harms no one and people delight in my touch. What am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom