If you could make a law, what would it be.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think theres a law that you think should become a one, what would it be?

I think that older people, 65+ should have to take a yearly driving test, (if not twice a year) beccause some people get to the point where their driving skills arent all that great. They drive too slow, or cant see whats in front of them.

*i live in folorda, i dunno if this is already a law somewhere else.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm mine would be

everyone in the world must pay me money for existing on the same dimentional plane as me

Best answers
Mine would be. All the ladies must take off their bras and shirts and panties and pants. You can have thongs though.Thats it.They must go out in public like that so i can see. :tired: :devgrin:

Best answers
umm... I would make a law that there would no more Funkin homework and skool for like 2 days a week.... thats it... and maybe that all video games were free and that there would be no monthly laws and that in every state you could get your drivers license at 15.. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd Have to enforce the same law that Majin Prince Suggested, almost got hit like 3 times by old people..

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would make a law that would disallow anybody who didn't know the difference between the Left and the Right from voting in any form of national or local political election. Furthermore, you would have to fill out a two or three question multiple choice quiz with some random but really basic questions about the candidates, like, "Is he a republican/democrat/communist?" and "Which of the following is his position on homeland security?" with only the votes of those who correctly answer 2 out of 3 counting in the actual electoral process. This might kill the say of more than half of the people who regularly show up to vote in the first place... but hey, do you really want another President Bush running the country? Err... I mean.. do you really want people who have no idea what they are doing to have a say in electing the president?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its illigal for women to wear cloths. :devgrin:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah pain, that one is great, because you know, we would all like to see naked 4 year olds, morbidly obese, and 60+ year old women, right? Uh... eww...eww.. no. How about no?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well when u think about it that way....... you sick sick child....
go to a college its all good

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that we should be allowed to eat stupid people. That would solve a lot of the worlds problems, especially famine. That's what I think should be a law.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We're...not allowed to...eat stupid people? Uh oh...
I think we should be allowed to fly.
What... I don't want to change a legal law, I want to change a law of physics! ^.^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would outlaw speaking altogether, then i wouldnt havr to hear everyone in my town who yells "HOWDY" every 5 seconds,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
anyone stupid should live on an isolated island away from us except magus, we can tolerate him ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i can make up one law, it would be...

[1] - SM must let MyStiX lick his belly button for 1hr. everyday :laff:

Best answers
I would lower the drinking age back down to 18.

If you are old enough to vote, drive, smoke, live on your own, pay taxes, and go to war I sure as hell say that drinking should be allowed to 18 year olds. Too bad you just are not “responsible” enough to drink at that age.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That women r not allowed to have their own will, it would be like, suck meh bi@tch!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry, but I'm cheating, and saying 2 laws.

1-I would make myself the Ultimate Authority for the production of movies--everyone would have to get approval from me. I would carefully scrutinize approval for all sequels. Nevermore will abominations such as "Cruel Intentions 2" and "The Godfather Part III" grace the silver screen again.

2-I'd pass a law, regulating the flow of all e-mail, scanned for spammers, and if a spammer is found, their public address will be displayed at the entrance of every building in that city, along with motion trackers in the home, allowing people to see when they are there.

What happens as a result of that is neither my concern nor responsibility. :devgrin:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would have a modification of the naked women rule

Only between certian ages and weights and if you are outside those Extra clothes for choo and none of them tight fitting

Of course the will be some exceptions both ways some may be made to be naked longer or shorter for various reasons

That and they all must worship me as their god :devgrin:

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scratch my laws, I vote on Miroku's laws. Let's eat every "stupid person" who posted sexual laws. Licking, sucking, clothing, what have you.

*CHOMP*

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. marijuana is an over the counter pharmasudical which means its also legalized, grown, and to be taxed properly.

2. when your 18 you have to pass an IQ test to be considered a national citizen and if your caught cheating you will defected to antartica.

3. you have to survive a mental and commen sense text to become president.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom