Idiot Brought Gun to my school!

Best answers
hate to tell you, but it's "Better THAN you"

nice knowing you. (not really, it's just polite i say that)

Shame on what happened in class stryker. But ya, fight it! That kind of trama can affect your concentration and state of mind.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After hearing about Columbine all those years ago, I am glad that the situation was dealt with rather swiftly, and that no one was terminally injured or killed. And I salute those individuals who jumped the guy, even thought it may have cost them a lot more than a desk or two. Sorry to hear that happen, Stryker.

Best answers
Originally posted by j3d1p1mp
Your mother is a HAMSTER!!!
NO, YOUR MOTHER IS A HAMSTER!!!!!!. StOP It DuDE YoU hAVe nO RIgHT CaLLInG EVERYoneS MotHER's HAMSTERS!!!!
iS A sHAME WhAT HApPENd, GLAD nO OnE GoT HUrT, WeLl We CAN't SaY NO oNe GoT HUrT, DIdn't ThE GuN MaN GeT HUrt?

P.S. Hibiki HaS A pOInT J3D1P1IMP, If YoU HATE ThE PEoPLe HeRe AND ESf wHY Do YoU SPenD aLoT oF YoU'Re tIME HeRe?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WoUlD yOu StOp TaLkInG lIkE tHiS

its really annoying :\

Best answers
god damn it Goku_Son_1 EvErY TiMe I SeE YoU PoSt ItS LiKe ThIs...damn im doing it now...dumb goku_son_1..i get ill reading your posts...ouch..my..head..hurts..*falls on floor*...too bad what happened at school STY..etc but at least he didnt do what one person at our school did..*shudders*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom