Idea on improving Krillin's scatterbeam

Best answers
As of now, scatterbeam is actually a ball that is shot out, that shoots out other balls as it passes by enemies.

This is not how scatterbeam was in the show/manga. Scatterbeam was Krillin firing a Kamehameha, angling it up, then closing his hands together and interlocking his fingers, which caused the Kame to split into 5 parts and come down on the little vegetable men that Vegeta planted(can't remember thier names).

I realize how hard it would be to code/control that, so here is my idea. Scatterbeam should charge just like a kame, except you are immoblie. When you fire, it fires just like a normal Kame, controllable, trail, everything, and when it hits an object/enemy/beam it should explode/kill/ps just like a normal Kame. HOWEVER, if you detonate the beam early, the head of the beam should stop, and multiple beams should shoot out of the head, directly at any visible enemy within a certain distance.

This would be a very potent weapon for Krillin, and give what is a very shallow weapon way more depth. Depth seems to be the defining characteristic for Krillin anyway, seeing as how power, speed and transing is not :p

Best answers
Actually, I just thought maybe this is a feature that could be added to his normal Kamehameha. Say he fires a kame. He could either right click, which would detonate the beam, or he could left click, which would stop the beam and sent out smaller beams that home in on enemies. That would kinda simplify the process.

Best answers
Why not just add long trails to the scatter beam to make them look more like beams?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom