Idea For Energy Beams

Best answers
I think you should be able to shoot 1 blue blast outta each hand.
Like any 1 handed beam blue, pink, yellow, etc.
So you could do like a double power struggle or sumthin.
And be able to shoot the 2nd beam while your doin the first power struggle.
To shoot it, after you shoot the first beam, have em use the right click to fire the 2nd beam. Or instead of the the energy ball for right click, have left-handed blast for left-click and a right-handed blast for right-click, or clickem both to fire at the same time at one person.

Example:

One more thing, while your blocking a blast or sumthin, you should be able to hold down the left-click to charge a blast while blocking and click the right-click to try to deflect it. Kinda like that dbz movie where cooler fired his supernova ball at goku, and goku was blocking it and when he hit the ground he fired a blast while he was blocking it.

Example:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As for the double beam thing, how wuld you aim the second beam? As for the block struggle, beam push back, YES, I like that one.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
As for the double beam thing, how wuld you aim the second beam? As for the block struggle, beam push back, YES, I like that one.
I agree, I think the blcok struggle beam push back would be a good idea in future versions of ESF, it would add a new excitement to beam/block struggling. And like Chakra-X said, I don't understand how you would aim the second beam while you have the first beam. Please explain this to help us out. :shocked: :)

Best answers
Personally I'd like to see the beams be unguidable and simply revert to lower powered blasts when you right click (detatching yourself from them)..

Which would, upon attempting to charge two, allow you to fire the 1st one, then when releasing right click, fire off the second one in what ever direction you were currently looking. Or, if you wish, fire two inthe same direction.

prehaps holding right click to start off with would set them both to blasts, where as left click would set them both to beams...

Just a passing thought.

Best answers
You could make it so when your in the middle of a power struggle, just shoot the other beam with the other hand so u can guide the beams one at a time or sumthin like that or like i said before shoot both beams at the same time so u can direct them both the same way. or have a lock-on system like the missiles on amored core, when the enemy goes over your crosshair while ur chargin the beam it locks-on then find another enemy close by or on the same screen and then lock-on him on and then they both fire at different enemys.

Best answers
well.. I love the idea of the death-ball-block-struggle fire-back stuff, but I would argue with the double beam stuff.. no use, at all.. however, I think what you are looking for (as far as I know) is coming out in 1.3, when you can 'charge' up a 'second' kamehameha (or let's say Final Flash) when having a power struggle as goku against vegita.. this new 'blob' would just follow the path of the original one giving extra powaa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I loved the part where you could fire a beam into the ball or other beam while blocking, would make things interesting! The other one.. Well.. Only in a PS. You can't fire two because you can't aim, but if you fire two generics into one gallit gun it could help but also waste more ki. So good ideas, cept the other one unless you meant ONLY in PS's.

Best answers
I meant like while ur chargin the beams and ur crosshair goes over an enemy the first beam locks on that enemy then the second beam for the same thing only a different enemy, then fire then it goes to the different enemys without guiding the beams.

P.S. if u guys cant see the pics i posted, right-click where the pics r and go to properties then enter the address in ur address bar.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like both ideas, and for the guys who ask how to aim the second beam, it should be just the same, when you fire the first beam it would follow where you place your crosshair, and when you fire the second beam, it would also go there....both flying next to eachother, and then u could like...add a extra button called "Merge/Fuse beam" and when you press that button while fireing 2 beams, you would put ur hands together to create a single slighty more powerfull beam

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
i like both ideas, and for the guys who ask how to aim the second beam, it should be just the same, when you fire the first beam it would follow where you place your crosshair, and when you fire the second beam, it would also go there....both flying next to eachother, and then u could like...add a extra button called "Merge/Fuse beam" and when you press that button while fireing 2 beams, you would put ur hands together to create a single slighty more powerfull beam
Kinda like scatter shot cept for beams right? Oh and about what Fuzz said, are you saying when you shoot a greater dose of ki into a power struggle in 1.2, that a little blob folow the path of the beam, giving it more power, like what goku and vegeta did in their first ps?

Best answers
I meant like i said b4. lets say ure chargin 2 beams and an enemy goes across ur screen, move ur crosshair on the guy till it turns red, then a green box goes around that enemy acknowledging hes a locked on target, then after hes locked on, find another enemy then move the crosshair over him and then a green box goes around him which means 2 targets are locked on, then fire.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like the fact about shooting two beams normally.. Can you imagine two kamehamehas flying at you? NO chance of survival.. BUT, if you had this in a powerstruggle it would be great!

Best answers
Yea thats basically wut i meant, i didnt mean all beams, that would be rediculous, just the blue, pink, yellow, green beams.

Best answers
well good idea kinda of what ur saying but if esf makes it so u can double team some one in melle of what ever its called but if they try to double team u it would be kool as a counter to blast both of them away

Best answers
Avenger said:
I don't like the fact about shooting two beams normally.. Can you imagine two kamehamehas flying at you? NO chance of survival.. BUT, if you had this in a powerstruggle it would be great!
If he'd charged 2 Kamehameha's , You could block the first and be immune to the hit of the second , leaving you opponene haveing just charged 2 kamehameha's with VERY little ki alloweing for a quick and easy deflection and kill for you.
However I still like the block counter with beam thing better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I mean the dual generics, so you could fire them into the other guy's beam while blocking =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom