I think cell should get finger laser instead of disc

Best answers
U never see him used Frieza Disc in the show but i do remeber him going to use finger laser when im not totally sure but somebody warned another chracter saying like WATCH OUT THATS THE TECHNIQUE FRIEZA USED or something of the sort and cell is already has so many moves and give him a 1 hit KO? thats my piece

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
he doesnt use the frieza disc, but he does have the destructo disc. so i think he should get that switched around, and maybe get the finger laser as a bonus to transforming to his perfect form.

Best answers
He does use the freeza disc. He threw it at goku and Cell said ( Freeza's cells are telling me that you will try to manuever the Discs into me)

All the attacks cell used were ( from the z fighters and frieza)

1.Kamehameha
2.Special Beam Cannon
3.Split form
4.Solart Flare
5.Finger Laser
6.Galick Ho Gun
7.Double Destructo Disc ( he did this on gohan )
8.Ultimate Kamehameha ( well in japanese he said his kamehameha was that )
9.(he said he could use the spirit bomb so i also assume he can use kaioken)
10.Shunkanidou ( Instant Transmission)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell used also friezas discs ... he used them in the tournament fight against Goku ... then Goku told him, that old technics won't work on him ... it was one purple, controllable disc ... so friezas

but he also used his fingerlaser ...
I think the team didn't add it, because frieza would be useless then (except Deathball (after transforming)) ... why should you take frieza then, when you can choose the stronger and faster Cell ???
laser is another lame attack ... I think it's good the way it is ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom